Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 5:07 pm

If you had it your way and could say or do ANYTHING to president bush, what would it be? I personally would like to have him thrown crotch-first into a cactus or make him eat his own feces, but that is just me. Most of us despise Bush and fantasize about making him suffer. Tell about your anti-bush fantasies.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 5:13 pm

i'd have him a letter saying i'm sorry to every soldier who died in iraq and to every victim of 9-11 and to every iraqi family hurt by his invasion.

individual letter.

for each person dead.

he needs to realize how many lives he's cost and i can't see any better way than that.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 5:38 pm

I would throw my shoes at him... oh wait, that's been done...

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 11:09 pm

In order to re-establish the historical integrity of the nation it would be required that all of the obviously unconstitutional actions of his regime be thoroughly and legally examined in open court and if he is guilty of promoting torture and violating basic constitutional rights he should be thoroughly punished along with those who worked with him to destroy the reputation of his country. I doubt this will happen.

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 12:47 am

Waterboard him along with tony blair and john howard using liquefied faeces; then release them unguarded in Faluja, maybe with headcams so we can all be entertained :twisted:

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

18 Dec 2008, 2:55 am

i'd take away all his money and make him clean for a living. toliets would be nice

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 3:01 am

Why do you all hunger for vengeance so? Bush's failings are in the past and can not be undone. Wishing harm to Bush would solve nothing. He will be gone shortly; let us hope that subsequent leaders will be more competent.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

18 Dec 2008, 3:06 am

because orwell hes an idiot. believe me he has it good, how many people do you think hes gotten killed? im guessing its alot. americans, iraqis, and afgahns. he deserves death publicly

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 4:08 am

@ Orwell because its fun to fantasise; in the real world I would probably be one of the first to try and protect him from an angry crowd. Vengeance does nothing for society; personally I would like those that are taking over to experience financial and cultural poverty as well as the effects of war in such a manner that they would be driven to eradicate it

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 11:39 am

richardbenson wrote:
because orwell hes an idiot. believe me he has it good, how many people do you think hes gotten killed? im guessing its alot. americans, iraqis, and afgahns. he deserves death publicly

We allow idiots to live. His bad decisions have gotten people killed, and have caused indescribable anguish for those impacted by them, but killing him will not do anything to help people he has harmed in the past. It would just add one more wasted human life.

DentArthurDent wrote:
personally I would like those that are taking over to experience financial and cultural poverty as well as the effects of war in such a manner that they would be driven to eradicate it

Bush is a lame duck already and so will not be in a position to do any such thing, so it is probably too late for him to develop such a level of perspective.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 11:43 am

Orwell wrote:
DentArthurDent wrote:
personally I would like those that are taking over to experience financial and cultural poverty as well as the effects of war in such a manner that they would be driven to eradicate it

Bush is a lame duck already and so will not be in a position to do any such thing, so it is probably too late for him to develop such a level of perspective.

I think Dent was talking about the incoming Obama administration on that one...

DNForrest
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 12:04 pm

I hate him as a politician and president, but honestly, I think he'd be a pretty cool guy to hang out with.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

18 Dec 2008, 12:15 pm

Orwell wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
We allow idiots to live. His bad decisions have gotten people killed, and have caused indescribable anguish for those impacted by them, but killing him will not do anything to help people he has harmed in the past. It would just add one more wasted human life.
yes idiots are allowed to live i see your point there. but i disagree with you about killing bush. hes americas sadam hussian and i think it would bring much joy for everyone to see him die for his crimes, lets remember when he was governer of texas he mocked people he put to death, on death row. i know this becaus i heard it on npr. hes an arrogant criminal and deserves to die

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 12:51 pm

Orwell wrote:
Why do you all hunger for vengeance so? Bush's failings are in the past and can not be undone. Wishing harm to Bush would solve nothing. He will be gone shortly; let us hope that subsequent leaders will be more competent.

i thought mine was appropriate. not so much vengence so much as making him really process just how many people have died due to his attitudes and policies.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 12:53 pm

I'd probably buy him a beer and ask him how it feels to preside over the decline of the most powerful empire in history

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 1:29 pm

DNForrest wrote:
I hate him as a politician and president, but honestly, I think he'd be a pretty cool guy to hang out with.

I can't even "hate" president bush anymore, I can only laugh at how incredibly dumb he is...

richardbenson wrote:
lets remember when he was governer of texas he mocked people he put to death, on death row. i know this becaus i heard it on npr.

That's like saying you condemn homosexuality because you heard about how bad it was on Fox News...