I'm afraid I am about to leave Wrongplanet.

Page 1 of 9 [ 141 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

mmstick
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Apr 2009, 5:59 am

This may very well be my last post here on this site.
I get nothing but disturbing and demeaning comments from 95% of the members here.
It's nothing more than another troll society for me.
Hey, if you don't like what I research then don't flame it.
I just wanted to talk about my experiences at first to see if anyone else has any similarities.
Well I was wrong. none at all. I just get called delusional and delirious.
So I want to talk about those 600+ areas across the US that FEMA has placed millions of plastic containers in case of a biological attack.
I gather summaries from various sites and place comments from myself beneath each one.
What do I get!? I GET MY POST DEMOLISHED THAT'S WHAT!
ALL OF IT! PFFT! FORGET YOU IGNORANT JERKS!
So I have an open mind and I see that the 9/11 attacks don't add up.
I submit a video showing all of the official records (there isn't any unofficial records. wonder why :roll:) and it even had trajectories, lines, angles for the simpletons who need to have things pointed out to them. Flame. Nothing but flame.
Every time I post something I just feel worse and worse. You know what.
I think I would rather leave this ignorant place and stick with my friends at Xfire.
I see how people tend to discriminate NT's here. Stop calling them that. They are humans nonetheless.
My NT friends on Xfire have a general overall intelligence much higher than the crap I get here.
Why because instead of being closed minded and ignorant, they are open minded and think critically.
What is your beef against reiki users anyway!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY REIKI!
I DONT FORCE ANYTHING UNTO ANYONE! What next!? I say that I'm gnosis and then your going to freak out against that too!?
So what if I practice telepathy, telekinesis, and I meditate. It works for me! Do I need to prove that it works for me!? NO I DON'T BECAUSE IT WORKS! IM SORRY YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO IGNORANT TO STEP OT OF YOUR COMFORTABLE LITTLE SHELLS!
AND IF THE MOD WANTS TO WIPE OUT THIS THREAD THEN FINE!
YOU ALREADY WIPED EVERYTHING ELSE OUT! YOU MIGHT AS WELL WIPE MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE FROM THIS SITE OUT!
AND WILL YOU IDIOTS STOP CALLING ME A SCHIZOPHRENIAC! I HAVE A PROFESSIONAL ASPERGER'S DIAGNOSIS AND I AM NOT A SCHIZ!
WILL YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE STEP OUT OF YOUR LITTLE SHELLS! PFFT YOU ALL FEEL SAFE FLAMING ME FROM BEHIND YOUR LITTLE COMPUTER!
:cry:

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2009, 6:15 am

We're not all as*holes like those you have described. For the record, I agree that the facts about 9/11 don't add up.

And my mum does Reiki.

Please don't leave.

y es como un semestre"

TurboGirl
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Apr 2009, 6:40 am

You're describing the human iceberg that you see, not the ones you dont who are the silent, solid 9/10 below the surface. They're ok often but you'll learn to sift through the voluble mass of noise thrown atcha and find your place with the deep ones who use fewer words in a kinder sentence.

Leave if you like, or just come and dip in later... but this happens to us wherever we go in life, on or offline, NT or otherwise, and if you develop the radar to sort out who you wanna know from the blatently offensive, you get to learn who to ignore quickly. Lets face it, if you don't respect them, why give a damn about 'em?

NomadicAssassin
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Apr 2009, 7:47 am

Though its totally up to you in the end, i encourage you to stay i have had many difficult times where wrongplanet helped me out, infact a few of them were from you :D , not everyone is mean, and though what some members said were mean im sure they really didint mean it :roll:

Albert Einstein

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2009, 8:34 am

You cannot blame people for being difficult to convince. If there is reality behind your claims it will probably appear eventually. Look how many refuse to recognize evolution or global warming. If I doubt your claims I will say so but perhaps you can bring forth some I will find irrefutable. There are so many conspiracy theories floating around it is worthwhile being suspicious.

Shadow50
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Apr 2009, 9:26 am

Hmmmm, you are new here, and quite a few posts in only a short time.

I've been off line for a while and haven't caught up with what all the fuss is about.

I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me ... everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs ... and I never rubbish another's opinions and experiences.

In my time here I have not encountered the type of aggro you mention in your OP, but I have received a lot of support.

None the less, you are free to make your own decision.

Fayed
Toucan
Toucan

10 Apr 2009, 10:40 am

also, 9-11 is a sore spot for many people. It's not a fun time to remember and talk about. Those people are going to be naturally aggressive to anyone who puts them in a position to think of those events. Its painful. Much in the same way people don't like to reminisce about those social blunders they make, but on a bigger scale ( people died after all).

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2009, 12:11 pm

That you have an open mind is good; to insist that others share your beliefs and views is somewhat foolish, as you cannot control the actions of others. To attack those who you criticize is not likely to encourage them to listen to what you have to say or being receptive. I'm sorry to see you leave for such reasons, but regardless your decision I hope that you are happier with it.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2009, 12:29 pm

Please don't leave us, I want you to share some of your ideas and opinions even if I don't agree with all of them.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2009, 12:32 pm

makuranososhi wrote:
That you have an open mind is good; to insist that others share your beliefs and views is somewhat foolish, as you cannot control the actions of others. .

See that is contradictory too. If you claim to have an open mind you can't insist that others share your beliefs. Many people who bill themselves as open minded in practice are merely 'alternative' or even downright 'mainstream', and some can be easily offended, not just from disagreement but like you said the fact that people aren't practicng as they do.

I am careful these days with describing myself as open minded. I am open minded for something things, but never entirely.

What I am learning is some people have a lot more colourful internal world, which might make fantasy seem closer to reality. So you can't really expect them not to make these connections, because it isn't so obvious to them which is which. I don’t mean that as an insult at all. Everyone has a different perspective. We might be the ones in the dream world.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2009, 1:16 pm

well, I believe mmstick has a point, opossition of a given opinion have come aggresive, especially from the empiricism supporters (or more like the atheists) in this forum, so it isn't surprising someone feeling like that, people who mantain a conspiracy theory belief and express it seem to get it harder, given that their opinions seem to be very unpopular and being put down because of that.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2009, 1:21 pm

Fayed wrote:
also, 9-11 is a sore spot for many people. It's not a fun time to remember and talk about. Those people are going to be naturally aggressive to anyone who puts them in a position to think of those events. Its painful. Much in the same way people don't like to reminisce about those social blunders they make, but on a bigger scale ( people died after all).

So I can't argue that 911 never happened?

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2009, 1:38 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
makuranososhi wrote:
That you have an open mind is good; to insist that others share your beliefs and views is somewhat foolish, as you cannot control the actions of others. .

See that is contradictory too. If you claim to have an open mind you can't insist that others share your beliefs. Many people who bill themselves as open minded in practice are merely 'alternative' or even downright 'mainstream', and some can be easily offended, not just from disagreement but like you said the fact that people aren't practicng as they do.

I am careful these days with describing myself as open minded. I am open minded for something things, but never entirely.

What I am learning is some people have a lot more colourful internal world, which might make fantasy seem closer to reality. So you can't really expect them not to make these connections, because it isn't so obvious to them which is which. I don’t mean that as an insult at all. Everyone has a different perspective. We might be the ones in the dream world.

Valid point; perhaps it is best to say one is open to alternatives but not open to competition?

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Apr 2009, 2:12 pm

mmstick wrote:
I get nothing but disturbing and demeaning comments from 95% of the members here.

Would you like to know why? Let me show you, and highlight the words...

1. It's nothing more than another troll society for me.
2. ALL OF IT! PFFT! FORGET YOU IGNORANT JERKS!
3. even had trajectories, lines, angles for the simpletons who need to have things pointed out to them. Flame. Nothing but flame.
4. I think I would rather leave this ignorant place and stick with my friends at Xfire.
5. My NT friends on Xfire have a general overall intelligence much higher than the crap I get here.
6. Why because instead of being closed minded and ignorant
7. IM SORRY YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO IGNORANT
8. AND WILL YOU IDIOTS STOP CALLING ME A SCHIZOPHRENIAC!
9. WILL YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE STEP OUT OF YOUR LITTLE SHELLS!

Do you know why you write like you do? Because you're a teen. Most teens are like you. They think they know the world and EVERYTHING. From experience I can tell you I thought the same way but in looking back I really knew nothing. Also it's not the information it's the way in which you present your information.

So do you get it now?

The former things have passed away."

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2009, 2:23 pm

greenblue wrote:

THE TWO TOWERS ARE REALLY STILL STANDING THE CIA JUST THREW AN INVISIBILITY CLOAK OVER THEM AFTER USING ALIEN TECHNOLOGY TO SIMULATE THEIR DESTRUCTION! WHY DON'T YOU SHEEPLE LEARN! !!

Wait.... too absurd?

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2009, 3:07 pm

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
greenblue wrote:

THE TWO TOWERS ARE REALLY STILL STANDING THE CIA JUST THREW AN INVISIBILITY CLOAK OVER THEM AFTER USING ALIEN TECHNOLOGY TO SIMULATE THEIR DESTRUCTION! WHY DON'T YOU SHEEPLE LEARN! !!

Wait.... too absurd?

AG, show me where, in the rules of WP does it say we freely allow ridicule?

Merle