Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 8:32 am

Inuyasha wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
If this had been a Christian and/or Conservative, the mainstream media would have been going bonkers in a leftist orgasm... Seriously not reporting on an act of terrorism beyond mentioning it happened but giving no other details....

:roll: Have you never heard of Google?

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valley ... rorism.php

Apparently, he's just another crazed loner: not a member of a terrorist organization.

:roll: I'm talking about the national media, not the local newspaper....

:roll: So, Fox Noise and the Phoenix New Times are now going bonkers in a conservative orgasm? :roll:

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 9:53 am

The article linked to the the OP is time stamped December third, and is titled: "IRAQI REFUGEE BOMBS AZ SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE, MAINSTREAM MEDIA REMAIN SILENT"

Is that so? Then why is this following article on CNN time stamped four days before that?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/30/us/arizon ... explosion/

Yeah, I see they admitted this at the bottom of the article, but all the facts were likely not known friday, else FN would have jumped all over it then themselves don't you think?

It's almost a "post script" clarification of what they really mean by "silent."

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 10:59 am

Apparently, Fox Noise suffered a premature ejaculation. :lol:

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 12:52 pm

MrXxx wrote:
The article linked to the the OP is time stamped December third, and is titled: "IRAQI REFUGEE BOMBS AZ SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE, MAINSTREAM MEDIA REMAIN SILENT"

Is that so? Then why is this following article on CNN time stamped four days before that?

Yeah, I see they admitted this at the bottom of the article, but all the facts were likely not known friday, else FN would have jumped all over it then themselves don't you think?

CNN mentioned the explosion as I pointed out before but didn't do any follow-up reporting, which you admitted was mentioned in the Fox News article.

ArrantPariah wrote:

Apparently you are in serious need of a cold shower... :roll:

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 1:20 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
MrXxx wrote:

CNN mentioned the explosion as I pointed out before but didn't do any follow-up reporting, which you admitted was mentioned in the Fox News article.

OMG! Really?! ! 8O I admitted that?! !! Oh yes. Dammit. There it is right there. I had no idea I was typing out loud.

Guess I'll have to watch that in the future. Thanks for pointing it out though. :wink:

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 1:44 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
MrXxx wrote:

ArrantPariah wrote:

Apparently you are in serious need of a cold shower... :roll:

:roll: You're the one who claimed that the explosion caused Fox Noise and the Phoenix New Times to go bonkers in a conservative orgasm. :roll:

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 1:52 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
:roll: You're the one who claimed that the explosion caused Fox Noise and the Phoenix New Times to go bonkers in a conservative orgasm. :roll:

Actually, that was you whom made that claim...

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 1:55 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
:roll: So, Fox Noise and the Phoenix New Times are now going bonkers in a conservative orgasm? :roll:

And so it was.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 4:39 pm

:roll: Then what about

Inuyasha wrote:
If this had been a Christian and/or Conservative, the mainstream media would have been going bonkers in a leftist orgasm...

Does Fox Noise not have orgasms? If not, then what would be the point of watching it?

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 5:05 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:

Inuyasha wrote:
If this had been a Christian and/or Conservative, the mainstream media would have been going bonkers in a leftist orgasm...

Does Fox Noise not have orgasms? If not, then what would be the point of watching it?

Stop trying to change the subject...

I merely pointed out something that was blatently obvious to anyone that has actually paid attention to news coverage...

The news coverage surrounding the Gabby Giffords shooting, and the lunatic that went on a shooting rampage in that movie theatre are just some of the more recent examples.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 7:23 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

Inuyasha wrote:

I merely pointed out something that was blatently obvious to anyone that has actually paid attention to news coverage...

The news coverage surrounding the Gabby Giffords shooting, and the lunatic that went on a shooting rampage in that movie theatre are just some of the more recent examples.

I'm not changing the subject. In your latter examples, which were apparently carried out by conservative terrorists, some people were actually hurt or killed. Did Fox News choose not to report on these? Or, did Fox News simply complain about the orgasms experienced on other networks?

Since the present bombing was performed by a Liberal, Fox News should be ejaculating all over the place.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 7:32 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

Inuyasha wrote:

I'm not changing the subject. In your latter examples, which were apparently carried out by conservative terrorists, some people were actually hurt or killed. Did Fox News choose not to report on these? Or, did Fox News simply complain about the orgasms experienced on other networks?

Since the present bombing was performed by a Liberal, Fox News should be ejaculating all over the place.

Now you're not only changing the subject, you're factually inaccurate as well (and I'm being rather charitable).

In the Gabby Giffords shooting turns out the guy actually was just plain nuts and had absolutely no ties to the Republicans, the Tea Party, or any other Conservative group for that matter... The left-wing drive-by media just ran with a story that fit their leftist ideology when it didn't match reality.

The second case I mentioned had at least 1 mainstream media outlet accusing a guy of being a Tea Party member and was also the shooter. Turns out they were half right, the guy in question that they first claimed was the shooter was actually a member of the Tea Party, unfortunately for the media outlet (not sure if they've been sued or if the guy managed to win said suit), the guy wasn't even a relative to the actual shooter let alone being the shooter...

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 7:54 pm

:lmao:

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2012, 1:15 am

ruveyn wrote:
Neither party has had the guts to come out and say that Islam is making war on the rest of the world.

In ancient times, the Israelites were less technologically advanced than their neighbors and they did plenty of horrible things to their neighbors.

The heroes of the New Testament were hippies and the heroes of the Old Testament were terrorists.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2012, 8:28 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Neither party has had the guts to come out and say that Islam is making war on the rest of the world.

In ancient times, the Israelites were less technologically advanced than their neighbors and they did plenty of horrible things to their neighbors.

The heroes of the New Testament were hippies and the heroes of the Old Testament were terrorists.

The Israelites in the time of Joshua the son of Nun were as bad ass as the most vile Jihadis that exist today.

What happened was over the course of time, the Isrealites become the Jewish people while in the Assyrian and Babylonian diaspora. The character of the religion was totally transformed. Jews had to learn how to live in many different lands and be at a workable peace with their non-Jewish neighbors. This they did and the religion survived. It is the variant knows as Pharasaic Judaism which is bad mouthed in the Gospels.

Islam has yet to under go such a transformation. Islam is a constant danger to non-Muslims who live in contact with them in the Islamic domains. Look at what is happening to the Coptic Christians in Egypt. They are being slaughtered by the Brotherhood.

Terrorist has become a meaningless word. The Jihadis are thugs, murderers, bullies and totally unable to live at peace with anyone including themselves. Look at what is going in in Syria. Muslim slaughtering Muslim. Look at what happened during the war between Iraq and Iran. Sunis and Shi'ah at each other's throats. Such is the "Religion of Peace"

ruveyn

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2012, 8:39 am

ruveyn wrote:
What happened was over the course of time, the Isrealites become the Jewish people while in the Assyrian and Babylonian diaspora. ruveyn

I thought that it was the inhabitants of Judah who became the Jewish people, while the Israelites gave rise to the Samaritans.