Request for ketchup on a Philly cheesesteak, leads to fight

Page 4 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 7:00 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Sorry to hear about that.All I can hear at my place is wind and water.I can see two lights way off on the mountain at night.kinda ticks me off,I think they could be taken out by someone with a good eye(my ex was expert marksman in the Army) but I'm not going to attempt it.
Deer are overpopulated here,some towns are having archery hunts to thin them.I see them in the yard here everyday,I have a huge fence up to keep them put of the gardenMy son got a big eight point this year.One year their was a squirrel migration and you could hear them chewing everything up,the nuts weren't even ripe and they ate all the green fruit and worst of all,the figs.

Talking about sandwiches,there is a place in Jackson,Miss that serves fried hog ear sandwiches.

Ever seen one of those,er,raccoon toothpicks?

Sounds like a nice quiet place to live.
We have a lot of squirrels in the suburbs but about all they do is eat the seed out of my bird feeder.
I've never heard of a hogs ear sandwich. Sometimes I buy hog ears for my dog to chew on but that's about it. I do like fried pork rinds once in a while, myself.
I have no use for toothpick made out of a coon's pecker .

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 7:04 pm

^^^^^^Let's get one of those tooth picks for AP,he'd love it :lol:

You can google images for Jasper ark, some nice shots.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 8:19 pm

/\ /\
:lol: :lmao: :lmao:

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2013, 6:17 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Well...the Dutch eat burgers with mayonaise (Yuk!)according to that hitman in Pulp Fiction. Atleast ketchup on a phillycheese isnt that bad.

They were talking about fries. Here's the quote:

Vincent: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup?
Jules: What?
Vincent: Mayonnaise.
Jules: Goddamn.
Vincent: I've seen 'em do it, man. They f****n' drown 'em in that s**t.

When I was a kid I believed everyone put mayonaise on their fries. Sounds a lot better than vinegar.

PseudointellectualHorse
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Jan 2013, 3:07 am

visagrunt wrote:
Quote:
Ordone, after feeling there could be a possible gun threat, moved from behind the counter to block Martinez from leaving.

Whatwhatwhat?!?

What kind of moron reacts to a possible gun threat by obstructing the individual who might have the weapon?
I'm speculating, but the exchange that would explain this would be if the disgruntled customer said words to the effect that he was going to his car to get his gun and then he'd come back, and the employee decided he'd better detain this guy.

PseudointellectualHorse
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Jan 2013, 3:11 am

I wonder if you could make some sort of acceptable ketchup substitute by mashing up a tomato in some mayonnaise with a touch of sugar.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2013, 9:53 pm

PseudointellectualHorse wrote:
I wonder if you could make some sort of acceptable ketchup substitute by mashing up a tomato in some mayonnaise with a touch of sugar.

hmm...

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2013, 2:06 am

My grandmother talked about having SPAM and Velveeta sandwiches growing up. I wonder how his guy would have reacted?

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2013, 8:15 am

aspiegirl2 wrote:
My grandmother talked about having SPAM and Velveeta sandwiches growing up. I wonder how his guy would have reacted?

Fried spam isn't bad.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2013, 10:07 am

^^^ As a kid in Hawaii I used to eat a lot of musubi...

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_musubi

Not too long ago, I made a big batch for a anthropology class. They were good!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2013, 1:27 pm

trollcatman wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Well...the Dutch eat burgers with mayonaise (Yuk!)according to that hitman in Pulp Fiction. Atleast ketchup on a phillycheese isnt that bad.

They were talking about fries. Here's the quote:

Vincent: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup?
Jules: What?
Vincent: Mayonnaise.
Jules: Goddamn.
Vincent: I've seen 'em do it, man. They f****' drown 'em in that sh**.

When I was a kid I believed everyone put mayonaise on their fries. Sounds a lot better than vinegar.

Hmmmm..

Still- fries in mayonaise!

You are an infidel!

Actually- the most bizarre humans on earth are folks who peal the skins off apples before they eat the apple.

Just what kind of sick demented crap is THAT?

The skin is most tasty, most nutritious, and the most visually alluring part of the apple.

AgentPalpatine
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2013, 1:40 pm

I thought you eat Tesla Fries with ketchup. Was I wrong?

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2013, 11:31 pm

Raptor wrote:
aspiegirl2 wrote:

Fried spam isn't bad.

Yeah. I enjoy it in eggs. I haven't had SPAM in awhile. Maybe I'll copy the guy on "50 First Dates" and have SPAM and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups lol :)

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2013, 5:36 pm

Some people put ketchup on EVERYTHING. I once knew a guy who put ketchup on spaghetti sauce! Gross. But hey, it's their choice. Maybe they don't have ketchup at Subway because that's something you put on the fast food at other restaurants, and they want us to believe sandwiches with greasy processed meat and fake cheese and gobs of mayo with potato chips for dessert are "good" for you. :roll: