Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 2:00 am

funeralxempire wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I agree with Caitlyn. I don't think that Biden's done anything for America. Was it his idea to run or did other people tell him to run. If he was told to run, that's elder abuse.

He kept Loser Donald from winning the presidency again, that's doing something significant for America. Keeping that incompetent failure out of office is a major accomplishment all on it's own.

The problem with the "anyone but Trump" win is that Amerrria was saddled with "Mr Afghanistan", and "Mr I gave permission for pootin to invade Ukraine if it was a limited attack". 8O :mrgreen:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 2:04 am

Pepe wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I agree with Caitlyn. I don't think that Biden's done anything for America. Was it his idea to run or did other people tell him to run. If he was told to run, that's elder abuse.
He kept Loser Donald from winning the presidency again, that's doing something significant for America. Keeping that incompetent failure out of office is a major accomplishment all on it's own.
The problem with the "anyone but Trump" win is that Amerrria was saddled with "Mr Afghanistan", and "Mr I gave permission for pootin to invade Ukraine if it was a limited attack".
The real trouble with the "Anyone but 'X'" philosophy is that there is rarely ever a 'Y' worth voting for either.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 2:11 am

Fnord wrote:
Pepe wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
The problem with the "anyone but Trump" win is that Amerrria was saddled with "Mr Afghanistan", and "Mr I gave permission for pootin to invade Ukraine if it was a limited attack".
The real trouble with the "Anyone but 'X'" philosophy is that there is rarely ever a 'Y' worth voting for either.

330 million ppl, and all they come up with is Trump and Biden? :lmao: