Trump’s plane clips parked plane at Florida airport

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2024, 3:57 am

NBC Tampa

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump’s Boeing 757 clipped a parked private jet at West Palm Beach International Airport on Sunday, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.

“AIRCRAFT TAXIING AND WINGLET STRUCK THE REAR ELEVATOR OF A PARKED VISTAJET,” the FAA notice reads.

The notice lists the plane’s registration number as N757AF. FAA registration records show the plane is registered to DJT Operations I LLC. The registration number is also clearly visible on the side of Trump’s plane.

A privately owned Boeing 757 landed safely at West Palm Beach International Airport around 1:20 a.m. local time on Sunday, May 12,” an FAA spokesperson told WFLA.com in a statement. “While taxiing, its winglet contacted a parked and unoccupied corporate jet. The incident occurred in an area of the airport where the FAA does not direct aircraft.”

No injuries were reported in the incident. The report lists that the damage is unknown.

It’s unclear if Trump was on the plane.

The FAA continues to investigate the incident.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman