US Pentagon spent $132m on UFO research!!

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 4:28 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
"My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone," Luis Elizondo said in an interview on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront."

You may want to read the transcripts from a number of high profile military people over the years who have stated the same thing. The problem is that what they are seeing can't be explained so naturally there is silence. What does intrigue me is why unidentified craft buzz nuclear stations at low altitude but don't trigger national alerts? even assuming they are some type of man made drone tech...??

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 4:36 pm

Quite fascinating;

Evidence included the footage of the fighter jet chase, when the pilots followed the UFO from the aircraft carrier Nimitz off the coast of San Diego in 2004.

Another incident involved a Navy Super Hornet jet following a UFO that emitted a “glowing aura travelling at high speed and rotating as it moves”.

In audio and video, the pilot is heard to exclaim: “There’s a whole fleet of them.”

Assuming this coming from the airforce is clearly not a hoax then it's the world's first evidence that you have a "fleet" of high tech high speed flying objects. My only question now is whether the NSA, Chinese or Russians have the capacity to produce black ops tech at this level of sophistication to explain how you can have so many intelligently controlled drones that defy current aircraft design??