Cost Of The Border Wall May Go Overbudget

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 7:43 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Its a stupid idea anyways, it won't even keep 'illegals' from entering the country. It could disrupt important animal migrations though, so if anything its an environmental hazard and that's about it.

The conceptual and literal idea that a wall is going to stop illegal immigration is foolish, I mean I had seen a news report where there drug smuggling tunnels that went beneath the border only to wind up coming up across in one of several border towns. If ever there was a comprehensive plan of allowing in immigrants while screening for potential persons whom have a criminal record, I'd be okay with that, but at this juncture the flow of immigration at this point has reached such a massive numbers, I'm complete lost on how honorable & thoughtful immigration could be carried out.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 10:05 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:

>Make it like a giant version of the Berlin Wall.

>Shoot liberally anything in sight that moves.

>Sell the meat.

Is this a roundabout way to advocate cannibalism?

Gotta pay for the wall, don’t you? Who knows?—well-off people from all over the world who hate the possibility of poor people travelling across borders as freely as they themselves do may be willing to pay handsomely for the pleasure of eating the skilfully cooked innards of an unfortunate would-be migrant :idea:

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.