[IMPORTANT] Hamas launches foot assault against settlements.

Page 7 of 137 [ 2186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 137  Next

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 8:15 am

True Israel:

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

09 Oct 2023, 8:26 am

None of these civillians deserve to die.
On neither side.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 8:27 am

magz wrote:
On neither side.

Absolutely this.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 8:29 am

TwilightPrincess wrote:
MaxE wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
It’s a strange thing to say that humans, in general, don’t deserve to survive in this particular thread that’s about people dying.

In any event, people often make poor choices because they are ill-informed and indoctrinated. That doesn’t mean that they don’t deserve to survive.

If they truly deserve to survive then they should start acting in their self-interest.

Ummm… People often think they are “acting in their self-interest.” This circles back to being ill-informed and/or indoctrinated. How can you make a judgement call about who “truly deserves to survive?”

Gandalf:
Quote:
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Just keep in mind, when you quote Tolkien, that he was a devout Christian, and don't try to read anything into that.

Although TBH I believe you are arguing with me just for the sake of arguing.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 8:31 am

TwilightPrincess wrote:
True Israel:
<map of the State of Israel>

Yeah that's a map of Israel. I don't get the point.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 8:33 am

It doesn't matter what Tolkien's religious beliefs were.

I stated my stance because I disagreed with your statement, not "for the sake of arguing." It's just a bit insensitive in my opinion to say that humans don't deserve to survive because of electing the wrong people and for not acting in their "self-interest," especially in this particular thread. People are dying. This situation is devastating.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 09 Oct 2023, 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 8:34 am

Fnord posted this is merely a excerpt of that post :Bolstered by this policy, Hamas grew stronger and stronger until Saturday, Israel's "Pearl Harbor", the bloodiest day in its history -- when terrorists crossed the border, slaughtered hundreds of Israelis and kidnapped an unknown number under the cover of thousands of rockets fired at towns throughout the country's south and center.

This is obvious propaganga by Israel , version of a mini 9/11 ....Truthfully the 6 day War was the greatest loss of life
i believe.
Israel needs an excuse to slaughter these people in this region it might appear? As we had done with Iraq ..!
Turning it into a Israeli puppet state.
If you consider what Magz wrote farther above in this thread : Concerning the Moussad( Iraeli intelligence div.)
Moussad has very close contacts , with all Western intelligence agencies . Yes indeed it would be highly improbable
that the Moussad did not have foreknowledge of this large coordinated event . Thereby confirming that this event was intentionally allowed to happen .IMHO But they possibly did not plan on Palestinian supporters around the world reacting positively .
Nor western civilization growing past the rhetorical beliefs of Christian based people ,who have advanced beyond the concepts of the bible being a absolute end all be all truth book . There is just too much real life archeological info that has made it to light .To be supportive of the concepts of Israels right to behave in the area they claim to have rights to. Causing their own form of death and destruction . Please do not misconstrue my post as anti-semetic but observations of historical knowledge and a singular observation. :roll:

where ever you go ,there you are

Last edited by Jakki on 09 Oct 2023, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 8:38 am

TwilightPrincess wrote:
magz wrote:
On neither side.

Absolutely this.

Intensely agrees with these above posts !

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

09 Oct 2023, 8:40 am

I'm under an impression that Israel has very typical colonial (im-)balance of power.
Powerful, technologically advanced state supports settlers taking land away from the indigenous people, pushing them into overcrowded, poverty- and disease-stricken enclosed areas and denying rights outside of them, while the disadvantaged indigenous people resort to cruelty and terrorism...
Rings a bell from history classes?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 8:48 am

magz wrote:
I'm under an impression that Israel has very typical colonial (im-)balance of power.
Powerful, technologically advanced state supports settlers taking land away from the indigenous people, pushing them into overcrowded, poverty- and disease-stricken enclosed areas and denying rights outside of them, while the disadvantaged indigenous people resort to cruelty and terrorism...

Have to say, based on this media info .. does cause me to share similiar points of veiw . And does disgust me.
And it is easy to correspond repeated events in history,similiar to this 8O

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 9:00 am

magz wrote:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 9:08 am

What boggles my mind is what truly goes on in the minds of these settlers. Most of them hold European/American citizenships, and Europe is no longer discriminatory against Jews as it was in pre-WWII times. Why, in their right mind, would they choose to live in a settlement that is susceptible to indigenous raids, instead of residing in the the secure countries they originally came from?

The religious sentiment must be strong in those.

@magz, Israelis consider themselves to the be indigenous tho and view Palestinians as descendants of Arab conquerors, they deny the Canaanite ancestry of Palestinians to support this narrative.

I mean, check for example the VERY CAREFUL wording (and deceival, not being true to the study) of this article: https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-canaa ... o-lebanon/

"The Canaanites weren’t annihilated, they just ‘moved’ to Lebanon" --> Because they simply don't want to associate Palestinians with Canaanites, denying Palestinian's ancestry is very important to justify the Zionist narrative.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 09 Oct 2023, 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 9:08 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
magz wrote:

Scalping is a practice the Native Americans learned from white settlers.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 9:10 am

MaxE wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
magz wrote:

Scalping is a practice the Native Americans learned from white settlers.

Like how Palestinians learned ethnic cleansing brutality from the white settlers too...

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 9:11 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
What boggles my mind is what truly goes on in the minds of these settlers. Most of them hold European/American citizenships, and Europe is no longer discriminatory against Jews as it was in pre-WWII times. Why, in their right mind, would they choose to live in a settlement that is susceptible to indigenous raids, instead of residing in the the secure countries they originally came from?

@magz, Israelis consider themselves to the be indigenous tho and view Palestinians as descendants of Arab conquerors, they deny the Canaanite ancestry of Palestinians to support this narrative.

I mean, check for example the VERY CAREFUL (and deceival, not being true to the study) of this article: https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-canaa ... o-lebanon/

"The Canaanites weren’t annihilated, they just ‘moved’ to Lebanon" --> Because they simply don't want to associate Palestinians to Canaanites, denying Palestinian's ancestry is very important to justify the Zionist narrative.

I don't quite understand the meaning of "Arab conqueror" (I'll admit to not having read that article). To my understanding, an Arab is simply someone whose mother tongue is Arabic. I have seen Arabs with blond hair and Arabs with black skin. Many Jews have spoke Arabic as their mother tongue (sorry no statistics on this, please don't ask!).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 9:18 am

MaxE wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I mean, check for example the VERY CAREFUL (and deceival, not being true to the study) of this article: https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-canaa ... o-lebanon/

"The Canaanites weren’t annihilated, they just ‘moved’ to Lebanon" --> Because they simply don't want to associate Palestinians to Canaanites, denying Palestinian's ancestry is very important to justify the Zionist narrative.

I don't quite understand the meaning of "Arab conqueror" (I'll admit to not having read that article). To my understanding, an Arab is simply someone whose mother tongue is Arabic. I have seen Arabs with blond hair and Arabs with black skin. Many Jews have spoke Arabic as their mother tongue (sorry no statistics on this, please don't ask!).

In this context, the Israelis refer to the "Arabian ethnicity" , the people of Arabia (Which is now Saudi Arabia + Gulf states) , not to be confused with the the oher "Arab"'s meaning which simply means, as you stated, an Arabicphone.

Pious Israelis claim that Palestinians are descendands of those desert Arabians came from Arabia during Islamic conquests, and have no bloodline relationship with any native people in this land. They believe, that according to the Bible, the Canaanites who were there before the Jews, were expelled - and therefore there's no way for the Palestinians to be descendands of those.