Prince William's girlfriend digs through dog poo

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2010, 4:22 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/ ... after.html

:lmao:

Last edited by GoatOnFire on 10 Mar 2010, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2010, 4:38 pm

:lol: Well, good for her. She didn't try to make anybody do it for her.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2010, 5:00 pm

That's what I call a real woman. :lol:

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2010, 5:21 pm

Cheech & Chong wrote:
Pedro: Man, what is in this sh*t, man?
Man: Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.
Pedro: What's Labrador?
Man: It's dog sh*t.
Pedro: What?
Man: Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man.
Pedro: Yeah?
Man: I had it on the table and the little m*therf*cker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?
Pedro: You mean we're smokin' dog sh*t, man?
Man: Gets ya high, don't it? I think it's even better than before, you know?
Pedro: I wonder what Great Dane tastes like, man.

anarchybovine
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Mar 2010, 5:59 pm

Willard wrote:
Cheech & Chong wrote:
Man: I had it on the table and the little m*therf*cker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?

Is that from the movie Up in Smoke? :lmao:

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2010, 7:16 pm

Yeah, but they had done that routine on an earlier album, I think it was probably Big Bambu, but I couldn't swear to that now...

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2010, 8:40 pm

Willard wrote:
Cheech & Chong wrote:

I wonder if that's equivalent to the "cat bong" where a cat is smoked out by placing it in a rubbermaid container with weed and smoking the weed through a spout. Apparently you can really screw up a cat's brain by doing that. I heard of this guy who, for his first LSD trip, tried some pretty powerful stuff, and it literally blew his mind, and he was never right in the head afterwards.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2010, 4:24 pm

pezar wrote:
I wonder if that's equivalent to the "cat bong" where a cat is smoked out by placing it in a rubbermaid container with weed and smoking the weed through a spout. Apparently you can really screw up a cat's brain by doing that.

:lmao: That's F'ing hilarious! The strangest thing I've ever heard in my life! I don't believe it for a minute, it's far too industrious for stoners to get up to, but its the kind of thing they would talk about while stoned. Besides, you can't screw up a cat's brain - cats don't have brains. :lmao:

pezar wrote:
I heard of this guy who, for his first LSD trip, tried some pretty powerful stuff, and it literally blew his mind, and he was never right in the head afterwards.

Yeah, everyone's heard of that guy - he's a product of the US government's hysterical 1960s anti-drug propaganda campaign - just like the guy who does LSD, thinks he can fly and jumps off a building. As Bill Hicks said:

Quote:
"You never see a positive drug story on the news. They always have the same LSD story. You've all seen it: "Today a young man on acid...thought he could fly...jumped out of a building...what a tragedy!" What a d*ck. Don't go blaming LSD for this guy - he's an idiot. If he thought he could fly why didn't he take off from the ground first and check it out? He's an idiot. He's dead. Good! We lost a moron. F**king celebrate. There's one less doorknob in the world - oh my god, we're missin' a moron!"

Wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story on the news? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition?, Perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting? Just once?

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves - Here's Tom with the weather!"

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2010, 4:59 pm

Willard wrote:
pezar wrote:
I wonder if that's equivalent to the "cat bong" where a cat is smoked out by placing it in a rubbermaid container with weed and smoking the weed through a spout. Apparently you can really screw up a cat's brain by doing that.

:lmao: That's F'ing hilarious! The strangest thing I've ever heard in my life! I don't believe it for a minute, it's far too industrious for stoners to get up to, but its the kind of thing they would talk about while stoned. Besides, you can't screw up a cat's brain - cats don't have brains. :lmao:

pezar wrote:
I heard of this guy who, for his first LSD trip, tried some pretty powerful stuff, and it literally blew his mind, and he was never right in the head afterwards.

Yeah, everyone's heard of that guy - he's a product of the US government's hysterical 1960s anti-drug propaganda campaign - just like the guy who does LSD, thinks he can fly and jumps off a building. As Bill Hicks said:

Quote:
"You never see a positive drug story on the news. They always have the same LSD story. You've all seen it: "Today a young man on acid...thought he could fly...jumped out of a building...what a tragedy!" What a d*ck. Don't go blaming LSD for this guy - he's an idiot. If he thought he could fly why didn't he take off from the ground first and check it out? He's an idiot. He's dead. Good! We lost a moron. F**king celebrate. There's one less doorknob in the world - oh my god, we're missin' a moron!"

Wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story on the news? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition?, Perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting? Just once?

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves - Here's Tom with the weather!"

Who is this Bill Hicks fellow? I'd like to hear more. :) Also, there's the staring into the sun story they churned out.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2010, 6:49 pm

Aimless wrote:
Who is this Bill Hicks fellow? I'd like to hear more.

Only the most brilliant and talented stand-up comedian since Lenny Bruce and George Carlin. Unfortunately for the world, he passed away in 1994 at the age of 32 of pancreatic cancer, just as he was poised to break into national prominence. He was a comedian's comedian, legendary to this day among people in the business. Among the current group of comedic talents that owe at least some homage to Bill Hicks: Lewis Black, Bill Mahr, and Denis Leary (whom Hicks accused of plagiarizing much of his material). Leary's act to this day stylistically owes a great deal to Bill, but Leary will never be as good. Bill described himself as 'Noam Chomsky with d*ck jokes'.

The body of work Saint Bill left us is contained primarily in these gospels:

On Cd:
Dangerous
Relentless
Arizona Bay
Rant in E Minor
Flying Saucer Tour
Salvation

on DvD:

Bill Hicks Live: Satirist, Social Critic, Stand Up Comedian
Sane Man

Also Recommended:

American Scream: The Bill Hicks Story, by Cynthia True
Love All the People: The Essential Bill Hicks, by Bill Hicks & John Lahr
Bill Hicks: Agent of Evolution, by Kevin Booth & Michael Bertin
What Would Bill Hicks Say? by Ben Mack and Kristin Pulkkinen

Tidbits from the canon:
Quote:
“If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CDs and burn them. Cause you know what? The musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? RrRrRrRrrEeEaAaall f**king high on drugs. The Beatles were so f**kin' high they even let Ringo sing a coupla tunes."

"I was in Nashville, Tennesee last year. After the show I went to a Waffle House. I'm not proud of it, I was hungry. And I'm alone, I'm eating and I'm reading a book, right? Waitress walks over to me: 'Hey, whatcha readin' for?' Isn't that the weirdest f**kin' question you've ever heard? Not what am I reading, but what am I reading FOR? Well, g*dammit, ya stumped me! Why do I read? Well . . . hmmm . . . I dunno . . . I guess I read for a lot of reasons but one of the main ones is so I don't end up being a f**kin' waffle waitress."

"I've been traveling a lot lately. I was over in Australia during Easter. It was interesting to note they celebrate Easter the same way we do; commemorating the death and resurrection of Jesus by telling our children a giant bunny rabbit left chocolate eggs in the night."

"A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a f**kin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on."

If you have children here tonight—and I assume some of you do—I am sorry to tell you this. They are not special. I'll let that sink in. Don't get me wrong, folks. I know you think they're special. You think that. I'm telling you—they're not. Did you know that every time a guy comes, he comes 200 million sperm? Did you know that? And you mean to tell me you think your child is special? Because one out of 200 million sperm connected . . . that load? Gee, what are the odds? Do you know what that means? I have wiped entire civilizations off of my chest, with a grey gym sock. That is special. Entire nations have flaked and crusted in the hair around my navel. That is special. I have tossed universes, in my underpants, while napping. That is special."

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2010, 8:52 pm

Thanks. :) I wonder if there's any youtube videos of his performances? I'm going to look.

pumibel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2010, 11:20 pm

I am glad the Prince cares more about the dog's health than the earrings- how sweet!