Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2006, 4:34 pm

I really hope this doesn't follow through. This is basically about plans to reduce the sentences of rapists and sex offenders in England and Wales. I feel that to rape someone is violating them horrendously and can take a long time to cope with as it isnt something you truly get over. There are quite a lot of people against this and I hope they get listened to. It also touches on domestic violence a little bit too.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1759633.html

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2006, 4:47 pm

An appalling idea.

If I wasn't against the death penalty I'd vote for them to be given a taste of their own medicine by the other prisoners and then murdered in a very slow and painful fashion.

jman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2006, 11:30 am

I think all sex offenders should be "fixed" just like the animals that they are...

In the case of rapists though, they should be castrated :evil:

pooftis
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Mar 2006, 11:08 pm

I truly believe that rapists should be burned at the stake, or beaten to death with a heavy blunt object. The idea of lowering thier sentences makes me want to be sick.

yoyobek
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

17 Mar 2006, 9:15 am

rapists should be fed to guinea pigs in a cage who've been left without food for 3 days. :evil:

AspiRob
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Mar 2006, 7:52 pm

Rape should be a capital offence - period.

In Australia, there has been a disturbing trend towards ignoring the plight of crime victims by the overall juducial system. Call me barbaric, but I strongly believe that part of sentencing must be sending a message to the offender (and the community at large) that whatever offence is not tolerable and society will go to whatever lengths to protect the rights of its citizens. If that means handing out very lengthy jail terms or executing offenders, so be it.

Rob