Page 1 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 1:50 am

This in from World Net Daily:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=203485 links to an article on the site that states that presidential eligibility challenger, Orly Taitz, will be invited to a Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee event on 22 September at the Roosevelt Hotel on at 45 East 45th Street at Madison Ave. in New York. I wonder if she is being invited to be dressed down, threatened, or to be made a fool of. If it is the last one, it may be that Obama's hospital birth certificate, if one exists, will finally be put on display or released to the public.

If Obama finally displays or releases his birth certificate, it would not make me think that Taitz is a fool or conspiracy theorist. It would make think, "It's about da**ed time!" I have posted many times before on many forums that I believe that Obama was born in the United States. I also have posted that Obama's refusal to release his birth certificate goes to the heart of the hubris or arrogance of this nation's politicians.

I have also pointed out (on other forums) other potential reasons for Obama not releasing his birth certificate. One of these reasons may be because his mother and father were not married at the time of his birth or that he has a different father than claimed. If this is the case, the the nation should not hold it against Obama. He has no fault in the (possible) sin that may have brought about his birth.

If in fact Obama's birth certificate is released on this day, it will be a masterful tactic that will be used to discredit the "birthers" as well as the "Tea Party" movement. Only YHWH knows what the future holds.

P.S. For those who do not already know, there is a difference between the certification of birth that has been posted online and a birth certificate. My little sister is adopted, and I have a copy of her birth certificate as well as a copy of her certification of birth. On her birth certificate, the name and address of her place of birth is listed. Also listed is her birth (biological) mother and father. On her certification of birth, the names of her adoptive parents are listed, and there is much less detail show about where she was born. Also, in many places at the time of Obama's birth, a newspaper announcement is automatically submitted any time new birth documentation is filed.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 2:27 am

cyberscan wrote:
I have also pointed out (on other forums) other potential reasons for Obama not releasing his birth certificate. One of these reasons may be because his mother and father were not married at the time of his birth or that he has a different father than claimed. If this is the case, the the nation should not hold it against Obama. He has no fault in the (possible) sin that may have brought about his birth.

It should be held against him if a different father still proves he is ineligible to be president.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 2:39 am

I can't believe some people are still going on about this nonsense. :roll: Are they mentally challenged by a piece of paper?

Independent new sources and fact checking organizations verified the birth certificate over a year ago.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... ficate.asp
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008 ... e_usa.html

No one is going to hand the document itself to these nutjobs as they'll likely try to destroy it as soon as they get their hands on it.

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

takemitsu
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 3:06 am

If he's not legit, he should still carry out his term...The country is in no shape to be kicking out it's president because of where they were born.

Honestly, the way thing are, it's could be in the power's that be's agenda to shake the people's belief that the president shouldn't neccessarily be born in america. This is the angle I get:

1. He get's kicked out of presidency
2. People are in shock
3. Talk about whether residency is important
4. Amendment is passed stating that, indeed, residency is not important
5. Score another one for globalization.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 3:26 am

That's not the long form birth certificate.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 3:43 am

Zara wrote:
I can't believe some people are still going on about this nonsense. :roll: Are they mentally challenged by a piece of paper?

Independent new sources and fact checking organizations verified the birth certificate over a year ago.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... ficate.asp
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008 ... e_usa.html

No one is going to hand the document itself to these nutjobs as they'll likely try to destroy it as soon as they get their hands on it.

What is Snopes? It is just a website run by a couple of ordinary people. Just because their opinion is popular does not mean it is correct. Besides that, what was verified is a certification of birth not a birth certificate. How many times do people have to say this before it sinks into your head? As far as I know, nobody has posted his birth certificate or a copy thereof online. What is posted online and has been verified is a CERTIFICATION of birth. This is a completely different document than a birth certificate - see my original post to learn the difference. I have never said that the certification is a forgery. I believe it is an actual copy. I have also stated repeatedly that I believe that he was born in the United States (even though he is not loyal to the constitution).

If you believe that people who want to see Obama's birth certificate or a copy thereof publish as being nutjobs, then people who refuse to ask legitimate questions about his eligibility are what I call, "mindless robots." I hope that at the event listed he does actually show a copy of his hospital birth certificate. I think it would be about time.

The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu while another Hawaiian government official, Tim Adams, a senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, made the claim that Barack Obama Jr. was definitely not born in Hawaii and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama does not exist in the Aloha State. Which one of these two people is telling the truth? It is a known fact that politicians and government officials lie (not all but some). Just because someone holds a badge or a government office does not necessarily make his or her word better than anyone else.

WND has also reported that newspaper birth announcements in Hawaiian newspapers in 1961 did not necessarily indicate a baby was born in the state. Hawaiian law in 1961 allowed "an adult or legal parent of a minor child" to apply to the health department and, upon unspecified proof, be given a birth document in the form that is known as a short-form Certification of Live Birth.

Under Hawaiian law at that time, a family wishing to register the birth of a baby outside Hawaii was permitted by the Hawaii Department of Health to list a family residence in Hawaii as the birth address, even if the mother was residing outside Hawaii at the time the baby was born.

John_Browning wrote:

It should be held against him if a different father still proves he is ineligible to be president.

You are right.

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 3:51 am

takemitsu wrote:
If he's not legit, he should still carry out his term...The country is in no shape to be kicking out it's president because of where they were born.

Honestly, the way thing are, it's could be in the power's that be's agenda to shake the people's belief that the president shouldn't neccessarily be born in america. This is the angle I get:

2. People are in shock

I can think of much better and more pressing reasons why he should be kicked out of office (impeached). These include many different high crimes and misdemeanors as well as his total disregard for the U.S. Constitution. With this said, I also advocated for Bush's impeachment when he was in office working to destroy the Constitution as well. Just because someone attacks a current politician does not mean that that person advocates or belongs to the the "opposite" party.

MotherKnowsBest
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 4:52 am

Are birth certificates not public records in America? Here I can request a copy of anybodies birth certificate and the authorities have to provide it (for a fee).

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 5:59 am

John_Browning wrote:
cyberscan wrote:

His mother was/is a U.S. Citizen and he was born in U.S. territory. That makes him a natural born U.S. citizen. One can be certain of maternity and one can not be certain of paternity.

ruveyn

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 6:27 am

ruveyn wrote:
John_Browning wrote:
cyberscan wrote:

His mother was/is a U.S. Citizen and he was born in U.S. territory. That makes him a natural born U.S. citizen. One can be certain of maternity and one can not be certain of paternity.

ruveyn

On the certification of birth, the document that was published and verified, the listed mother and father can be different people than those listed on a birth certificate. In addition, at the time Obama's certification of birth was issued, parents could get the certification of birth and have Hawaii listed as the place of birth with little proof. This is often done in the case of adoptions. In many places at the time of his birth, it was a standard practice for a birth announcement to be generated for newspapers when such documents (certification of birth and birth certificate) are first issued. I have seen the two DIFFERENT documents for the same person (my adopted sister). Each document lists DIFFERENT parents. This is a major reason why all of this still remains an issue. This is the reason why there is still a question about Obama's parentage as well as place of birth.

With a certification of birth, the parents of a child can be DIFFERENT from those who are actually the birth parents. In addition, in Hawaii, it was very easy for parents to receive a certification of birth listing the baby as being Hawaiian born. This is not the case with a hospital generated birth certificate. A birth certificate accurately lists the address of the place of birth and the actual birth mother (and father, if known). It is the birth certificate that the "birther nuts" want to see rather than the certification of birth that was posted online and verified as legitimate. I hope that this document is produced at the event I mentioned on the original post, so that we can move on.

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 6:47 am

MotherKnowsBest wrote:
Are birth certificates not public records in America? Here I can request a copy of anybodies birth certificate and the authorities have to provide it (for a fee).

In the United States, birth documents are not public records in most states. If Obama's birth certificate were a public record, this issue would have been resolved long ago.

takemitsu
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 10:56 am

cyberscan wrote:
takemitsu wrote:

2. People are in shock

I can think of much better and more pressing reasons why he should be kicked out of office (impeached). These include many different high crimes and misdemeanors as well as his total disregard for the U.S. Constitution. With this said, I also advocated for Bush's impeachment when he was in office working to destroy the Constitution as well. Just because someone attacks a current politician does not mean that that person advocates or belongs to the the "opposite" party.

Getting the president kicked out won't solve anything as long as his biggest influences in policy are still around, they will just sway the next guy.

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 11:45 am

cyberscan wrote:
If you believe that people who want to see Obama's birth certificate or a copy thereof publish as being nutjobs, then people who refuse to ask legitimate questions about his eligibility are what I call, "mindless robots." I hope that at the event listed he does actually show a copy of his hospital birth certificate. I think it would be about time.

This has been a lost cause for over a year now and it's been explained and discussed to the satisfaction of the majority of US Citizens. At this point Birthers are just looking for trouble in continuing to nitpick this issue in some vain attempt to discredit his eligibility as President. That makes them nutjobs to me and it makes them pathetic for taking this beyond the point of reason. No other president in history has had this level of scrutiny targeted at them and it speaks far more of their personal bias against him than for real legal reasons.

This level of nonsense is right up there with the people who think 9/11 was an inside job and they too wanted to keep pressing the issue whenever they could beyond the point of reason. They were nutjobs too.

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 12:34 pm

Zara wrote:
cyberscan wrote:

This has been a lost cause for over a year now and it's been explained and discussed to the satisfaction of the majority of US Citizens. At this point Birthers are just looking for trouble in continuing to nitpick this issue in some vain attempt to discredit his eligibility as President. That makes them nutjobs to me and it makes them pathetic for taking this beyond the point of reason. No other president in history has had this level of scrutiny targeted at them and it speaks far more of their personal bias against him than for real legal reasons.

This level of nonsense is right up there with the people who think 9/11 was an inside job and they too wanted to keep pressing the issue whenever they could beyond the point of reason. They were nutjobs too.

Actually, it hasn't been explained. Obama hasn't despite all the "nitpicking" shown produced, or published his birth certificate. The links provided only point to a certification of birth, and this is a totally different document than a birth certificate. Sending people to the same link (to a different document) and repeating the same thing over and over is not producing the document the "birthers" are asking for. Maybe he will show his birth certificate at the event to which Orly Taitz has been invited. If not, then maybe when the case goes in front of the Supreme Court, he will be compelled to show it (the birth certificate and not the certification of birth) or lose all credibility. If you think this is going away, then you may not be aware that more and more people are asking why Obama is refusing to release the document.

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 12:54 pm

Obama simply supplying a copy of his birth certificate would solve this issue, really this should already be required considering that its illegal for someone not born a U.S. citizen to be president.

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 1:04 pm

ikorack wrote:
Obama simply supplying a copy of his birth certificate would solve this issue, really this should already be required considering that its illegal for someone not born a U.S. citizen to be president.

I totally agree. He has not done this despite all of his rhetoric or links pointing to his Certification of birth. The problem is the fact that those who ridicule "birthers" cannot seem to wrap their heads around the fact that these two are DIFFERENT documents.