Anyone else going to watch the royal wedding?

Page 3 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2011, 11:11 pm

I dont get the Kate/William bashing on here. I'd rather watch that type of wedding than see two Americans who only got famous for signing away their dignity to appear on television get hitched. Contrary to belief the wedding is just gonna be like a news broadcast thing right? It's not gonna be like some overdramatized reality TV garbage.

Probably will watch it since there really isnt all that much else to watch on TV.

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 2:32 am

I am not going to watch it. doesn't interest me.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 2:45 am

raisedbyignorance wrote:
I dont get the Kate/William bashing on here. I'd rather watch that type of wedding than see two Americans who only got famous for signing away their dignity to appear on television get hitched.

They're both as bad as each other. Personally I'd rather watch some stupid celebrities get married because it'd at least be funny.

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2011, 7:17 pm

As voiced by a few previous posters, I'm not terribly interested in the event. That's of course if I even remember about it on the day.

SaNcheNuSS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2011, 5:31 am

Why would Anyone have watched this unless they were snipers?

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2011, 9:50 am

:roll: No way. I don't like to watch The Bachelor and such reality shows where people meet their future spouses. I don't care to watch other peoples weddings, engagement, etc. It's too boring for me.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

ADoyle90815
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Apr 2011, 1:10 pm

I'm planning to watch the wedding as I happen to like William as he's more like his mother and he even gave Kate the engagement ring. They've known each other for a long time, and at least Kate has an idea of what she's getting into, while Diana was too young in my opinion to understand what she was getting into when she married Charles.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2011, 8:35 pm

Maybe I'll watch some of it, but then again I am at school during the wedding broadcast.

However, the wedding is set for 11AM London time, which is about 3AM or 3:30AM in Portland. NO WAY!

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2011, 8:53 pm

It sounds like it's going to be the most boring of events but will be on every cable channel in existence in the world. The question is, will we have a choice, unless we all decide to boycott by turning off the televisions on the 29th? Might be a good day to go to the zoo.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2011, 6:57 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
raisedbyignorance wrote:
I dont get the Kate/William bashing on here. I'd rather watch that type of wedding than see two Americans who only got famous for signing away their dignity to appear on television get hitched.

They're both as bad as each other. Personally I'd rather watch some stupid celebrities get married because it'd at least be funny.

Because their trust fund children .....

aspyoz
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

who would want to watch some boring girl marry into a bunch of boring whining inbreds?

its the uk version of a hillbilly wedding

id rather take a cheese grater to my scrotum...

Im wired wrong, but you'll love me....

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2011, 10:20 am

aspyoz wrote:
who would want to watch some boring girl marry into a bunch of boring whining inbreds?

its the uk version of a hillbilly wedding

id rather take a cheese grater to my scrotum...

Takes the cheese topic

Ouch.^^^^^

I will watch it as news, as some others have stated. I am not much into royalty or weddings, but hope they each made a good choice, are decent to each other and stay married, unlike some of the others. The money, though, for the wedding: They could have raised it themselves, as William is from a very rich royal family. Wedding celebrations are private and I think should be paid for by the wedees, not taxpayers. 8)

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

KeyMaker
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2011, 4:01 pm

I'm not interested in the wedding itself, but will watch the horsey stuff. Fascinating they still use horse drawn carriages for such events.

ecoronin
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Apr 2011, 6:10 pm

I could care less. I dont see the big deal maybe its the aspie in me.... I just dont care about a family with no power and lots of money... I cant get over that

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Apr 2011, 8:24 am

Who's getting married now?

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:30 pm

I don't think anyone under the age of 70 actually gives a s**t about the royals, including me.
I wonder if Kate is the first person to be married into the royal family without being related already? :P