Announcement about Osama Binladen from Obama

Page 2 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2011, 11:08 pm

Now let's listen to Limbaugh and Beck claim this is the fruition of Bush's work, in order to rob Obama of the credit.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2011, 11:09 pm

Wow, finally got him. Good deterrence, hunting him for 10 years without giving up. Now, to be sure to find a way to hang that wolf's hide on the fence to warn the other wolves who might have ideas.

I wonder if this means we're getting out of Afghanastan any time soon or not, though??

nirrti_rachelle
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2011, 11:10 pm

sgrannel wrote:
I miss having the USSR as an "enemy" because that competition spurred us to improve and innovate, physical fitness benchmarks in our schools and so on, and the motivation was something other than vengeance.

Yeah and we also had a Mexican standoff with each country pointing their nukes at each other for 30 years. I never want to experience that ever again.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2011, 11:14 pm

klikmaus wrote:
todesking-- I have tattoos, piercings, and odd clothing so I fit in with the NT's lol

You can be our little Aspie infiltrator. When the time is right and no one is looking make sure to s**t in a NTs fish tank. No one would ever expect the tatoo guy that would be too obvious. Think of all the chaos you can do before they find out your an autistic.

nirrti_rachelle
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2011, 11:16 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Now let's listen to Limbaugh and Beck claim this is the fruition of Bush's work, in order to rob Obama of the credit.

No, I wouldn't even give Glen Beck and Co. that much credit. They'll just demand a copy of Bin Laden's birth certificate as proof that he existed in the first place. After all, you can't kill someone who was never born. :roll:

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2011, 11:19 pm

I wish they would give his body to cast of Myth Busters to be used in busting humiliating myths ending with a massive explosion. Let him be remembered for his appereance on Myth Busters.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2011, 11:19 pm

nirrti_rachelle wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No, I wouldn't even give Glen Beck and Co. that much credit. They'll just demand a copy of Bin Laden's birth certificate as proof that he existed in the first place. After all, you can't kill someone who was never born. :roll:

Somehow, I wouldn't be really surprised if that happened. :lol:

Sinestro
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 May 2011, 11:20 pm

nirrti_rachelle wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Breaking News: Donald Trump demands to see Osama's death certificate.

Mack27
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 May 2011, 11:39 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

All the credit goes to the men who did it in my mind.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2011, 11:45 pm

It's interesting to note that, around this time in 1945, Hitler died (April 30th, to be exact). Aren't historical parallels fascinating? :)

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 May 2011, 11:52 pm

I feel that Osama's death will bring closure to many many people around the world.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2011, 11:54 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

They'll have to share credit with Donald Trump ... NOT!! !

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2011, 11:54 pm

Mission Accomplished on this War of terror!

oops, wrong one

fixed

USA! USA! USA!

=P

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 12:02 am

Good news. It is hard for me to make a snide comment since I knew several people that have been killed during these conflicts and somehow it seems disrespectful to them to do so, not to mention all those people living in that part of the world who have had it much harder than I ever have. I will say this will probably double the price of gasoline by the end of the summer.

Mainichi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 May 2011, 12:03 am

Today is the 8th anniversary of Mission Accomplished when Bush give a speech about the end of major Iraq combat. So Bush got Saddam Hussein and Obama got Osama Bin Laden. Today is also Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:12 am

Mainichi wrote:
Today is the 8th anniversary of Mission Accomplished when Bush give a speech about the end of major Iraq combat. So Bush got Saddam Hussein and Obama got Osama Bin Laden. Today is also Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Not to mention that May Day is special for godless leftists like me! :lol: