Obama trying to cause a 2nd Holocaust

Page 1 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 5:14 pm

I wish I was making this up.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05/19 ... se-israel/

In a speech today he called for Israel to return to the pre-67 borders, this is basically setting the Jewish people up for another holocaust.

There would only be an 8 mile wide strip between the eastern border of Israel to the sea. It would also make it so it was 3 miles from the Airport to Arab controlled areas.

Obama also demanded Israel give up the Golan Heights which Syria used to shell Israeli cities.

At this point I'm voting for the Republican Candidate if they are running a hamster against Obama. I probably wouldn't have voted for Obama anyways, but he's pushed it so I'm more than willing to donate my time manning phone banks, putting up signs, etc.

JayL
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 May 2011, 5:20 pm

you guys should vote ron paul, at least he knows some of his s**t but most importantly speaks honestly what he knows, unlike most of the crooks sitting the glorious hall where decisions are made for the rest of the 300 million people.

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 5:20 pm

But I thought we were in bed with Israel...Why are we trying to screw them?

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 5:29 pm

JayL wrote:
you guys should vote ron paul, at least he knows some of his sh** but most importantly speaks honestly what he knows, unlike most of the crooks sitting the glorious hall where decisions are made for the rest of the 300 million people.

As I said the Republicans could have a hamster running and I would volunteer with the campaign to try to get the Republican elected. If that means Ron Paul is the nominee, then as much as I think Ron Paul is nuts, he wouldn't pull something like this.

johansen
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 May 2011, 5:35 pm

Inuyasha wrote:

the real fun stuff is just a few years away.

watch out for that peace treaty.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 5:37 pm

Inuyasha wrote:

While I agree that the President's speech is singularly unhelpful, the reference to a "second holocaust" is your own, and it is more than a little bit disingenuous to create an inflammatory thread title based on a public acknowledgement of what most Middle East observers have believed to be long held, but unspoken US policy.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 5:38 pm

johansen wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

the real fun stuff is just a few years away.

watch out for that peace treaty.

If you believe that, then I've got some land on Saturn to sell you...

People that are screaming: "Kill the Jews!" Are not going to make peace with Israel, they want to slaughter every Jewish person down to the last infant.

JayL

19 May 2011, 5:39 pm

Quote:
As I said the Republicans could have a hamster running and I would volunteer with the campaign to try to get the Republican elected. If that means Ron Paul is the nominee, then as much as I think Ron Paul is nuts, he wouldn't pull something like this.

the more u find about lunatic paul, u find out that his stuff actually makes some sense but of course there are people with the better picture, but none who have the people as priority. these people that are currently running the country are lunatics and people should be freaking out a lot, yet they blindly follow them to death.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 5:42 pm

JayL wrote:
Quote:

the more u find about lunatic paul, u find out that his stuff actually makes some sense but of course there are people with the better picture, but none who have the people as priority. these people that are currently running the country are lunatics and people should be freaking out a lot, yet they blindly follow them to death.

The more I've read into Paul's positions the more I consider him to have a screw loose. Some of what he says makes sense, some is out there. That said, Ron Paul wouldn't actively try to set up a second holocaust.

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 9:22 pm

That sounds like quite a reach. The characterization of one as anti-semetic for believing that the Jews could be anything but God's Chosen People who Could Do No Wrong is a very common tactic for shaming anyone who doesn't have enough money or social status to fend off such accusations, and who thinks there might be another side to the respective stories. This damages the credibility of one who make such accusations, among objective observers. It's also a misuse of the experiences of actual victims of the holocaust.

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 9:38 pm

sgrannel wrote:
That sounds like quite a reach. The characterization of one as anti-semetic for believing that the Jews could be anything but God's Chosen People who Could Do No Wrong is a very common tactic for shaming anyone who doesn't have enough money or social status to fend off such accusations, and who thinks there might be another side to the respective stories. This damages the credibility of one who make such accusations, among objective observers. It's also a misuse of the experiences of actual victims of the holocaust.

How about simple facts:

1. The population centers including the airport would be within range from rocket attacks from roof tops.

2. The Syrians used Golan Heights to shell Israeli cities in 67.

3. This puts the Israelis in a situation where their country's very existence is threatened.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 9:43 pm

Such a land transfer would not pacify the Arabs for long anyway, and the Israelis would just end up in another war they didn't start and have to take it all back so why even bother?

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 9:49 pm

John_Browning wrote:
Such a land transfer would not pacify the Arabs for long anyway, and the Israelis would just end up in another war they didn't start and have to take it all back so why even bother?

Further the Arabs have indicated they won't be satisified until every Israeli is murdered down to the last infant. So yeah, I'm completely justified in saying Obama is trying to cause a second holocaust.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 10:01 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
In a speech today he called for Israel to return to the pre-67 borders, this is basically setting the Jewish people up for another holocaust.

Actually, it would be more like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic - pointless in reference to an impending disaster.

Change or not change; there will be no peace in the Middle East.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 10:19 pm

Fnord wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

Actually, it would be more like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic - pointless in reference to an impending disaster.

Change or not change; there will be no peace in the Middle East.

Actually it is more like let's remove our bulletproof vest, giving a loaded firearm to a homicidal maniac that wants you dead, and expecting said maniac won't kill you.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2011, 10:23 pm

That "bullet-proof vest" you alluded to is already full of holes - figuratively speaking, of course.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.