12-year-old girl charged for wetting pants

Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2007, 12:20 am

janicka wrote:
ahayes wrote:
I don't care if she is special needs or not. That is BS. I hope the person that made that descision gets front row seats... IN HELL!

Hmmm... I'm wondering how the "ironic punishment division" in hell will handle those bastards?

"Well, now you'll get to know what pissing your pants with molten iron feels like... IN HELL!"

dbzgirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Feb 2007, 1:39 pm

I can't believe someone charged that girl for doing that! I feel sorry for that girl; and she had some kind of disability! It's compleely insane to do that to her!

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 8:07 pm

Nice, real nice. Great to see all that talk about not bullying and self-esteem doing some good, especially in the precious minds of our educators.
I mean, if this was a normal, regularly functioning kid who peed her pants just because she could, I would understand. But a special needs kid who was probably scared out of her mind? Sick __(insert own curse here)__.

Three years!

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2007, 8:33 pm

Oh really. Well I think that's just plain stupid for being charged for wetting pants. What's the urine in the pants going to do? Harm the environment? Hahah

Sappho
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Feb 2007, 4:14 pm

This story probably made the paper because the outraged parents called the newspapers. When my son was abandoned on the preschool handicapped bus, I called the newspapers. Then I sued the hell out of everyone involved. I assume this girl's parents are going to do the same thing. My son's case was settled out of court, because the damage was obvious, although the school said he was "fine" because he didn't act upset at the time. He's an Aspie and was nonverbal, so how could they tell? It was clear to me that he was terribly distraught, but then I'm his mom and I know him.