Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2013, 1:11 am

khaoz wrote:
If you lived in the area being searched for the "bomber(s)" would you be afraid to go outdoors? I read somewhere that aspies do not sense or perceive danger, and I know that is true for me. I would not be the least bit afraid to go outside, to do anythng I woud normally do becuase of something like this.

No I wouldn't be afraid to go outdoors though I don't think I have any problem perceiving danger I am pretty good at sensing it, if it shows up though I also sense it when its not there which is bothersome. Also when the dangerous crap does happen like gunshots in a crowded park, or whatever I tend to just kind of feel numb and everything slows down during it which is weird. But I suppose I don't see what good staying inside would do, aside from make me very restless and if I am inside alone then I am stuck with everything on my mind.

I guess there is one exception to the rule, if I was worried about a tornado I would stay in my basement room and keep the cats in there to, till its gone or doesn't develop.