Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2013, 11:49 am

Not reliable source but this is the best I could do for now:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy# ... C_marriage

Quote:
During the penalty phase of the trial, Bundy took advantage of an obscure Florida law providing that a marriage declaration in court, in the presence of a judge, constituted a legal marriage. As he was questioning former Washington State DES coworker Carole Ann Boone—who had moved to Florida to be near Bundy, had testified on his behalf during both trials, and was again testifying on his behalf as a character witness—he asked her to marry him. She accepted, and Bundy declared to the court that they were legally married.[213][214]

On February 10, 1980 Bundy was sentenced to death by electrocution for a third time.[215] As the sentence was announced he reportedly stood and shouted, "Tell the jury they were wrong!"[216] This third death sentence would be the one ultimately carried out nearly nine years later.[217]

In October 1982 Boone gave birth to a daughter and named Bundy as the father.[218][219] While conjugal visits were not allowed at Raiford Prison, inmates were known to pool their money to bribe guards to allow them intimate time alone with their female visitors.[218][220]

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2013, 11:52 am

Oh Just Google "did ted bundy ever married" and get your answer. There are pages about it.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2013, 1:59 pm

^^^^^I thought you meant before his killing spree.But I did not know he fathered a child.

DarkRain
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 7:10 pm

Venger wrote:
I could never figure out what the big deal was over her trial in the first place. She wasn't famous beforehand, and she was accused of allegedly murdering only one person. :?

Seems like something the media randomly picked to make a big fuss over.

She murdered her CHILD. Her own daughter. So yeah, this is something to make a big fuss over.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2013, 8:30 pm

DarkRain wrote:
Venger wrote:
I could never figure out what the big deal was over her trial in the first place. She wasn't famous beforehand, and she was accused of allegedly murdering only one person. :?

Seems like something the media randomly picked to make a big fuss over.

She murdered her CHILD. Her own daughter. So yeah, this is something to make a big fuss over.

The news-organizations sorta made it out like she was an already famous-actress or something that was accused of murdering her own child, even though in reality she was completely unknown before that trial. Wiki doesn't even have a page specifically about her.

With O.J. Simpson the media-hype over his trial actually made sense since he was a famous athlete/actor beforehand unlike Casey Anthony. He was also accused of killing two people(including ex-wife) instead of just one.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2013, 4:48 am

xenon13 wrote:
Blue_Jackets_fan wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2293080/Is-Casey-Anthony-PREGNANT-Former-murder-suspect-bragging-friends-month-along.html

So the child murdering tramp is going to have another baby. This is not going to be good what so ever.

She was found NOT GUILTY by a jury of her peers.

Being found not guilty doesn't mean the person didn't do it. It doesn't even mean the jury doesn't think the person did it. What it means is that the jury did not find the evidence and testimony convincing beyond a reasonable doubt. If the jury thought she did it, but there was still reasonable doubt there, such as testimony that something else happened, which while very unlikely, could have happened, then the jury is supposed to find them not guilty.

A trial isn't about truth, or guilt or innocence. It's about which side has the best and most convincing story to tell the jury.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2013, 8:38 am

If the glove doesn't fit,you must acquit. :lol:
The judge on the Anthony case said he couldn't believe the jury came back with that verdict.