Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 1:30 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ps ... 6674839419

The British psychic and medium is out to prove her abilities to the wider Australian public.

Morgan, best known as Psychic Sally, can't shake the doubters even though she has just won a libel payout from UK newspaper The Daily Mail.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ps ... z2YL3ttUSU

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 1:37 am

lol

"I'm in a different town every show. I don't know who is going to be in the audience. It can be pretty daunting to think that you're winging it every night."

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 3:37 am

Good luck with that one, she is very good at her character, I'll give her that.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 10:15 am

I suppose someone had to step in to fill the Sylvia Browne's shoes.

:roll:

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 10:32 am

I hope psychics will start interviewing interesting dead people instead of random bums known to some audience member.

glow
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 4:28 pm

trollcatman wrote:
I hope psychics will start interviewing interesting dead people instead of random bums known to some audience member.

Those 'random bums' as you call them happen to be people in the audiences family member and not some bum. Physic ability is true by one persons consent and by another to be completely false or accurate subjected to discreet and personal readings, they are not there to judge.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 6:34 pm

glow wrote:
trollcatman wrote:

Those 'random bums' as you call them happen to be people in the audiences family member and not some bum. Physic ability is true by one persons consent and by another to be completely false or accurate subjected to discreet and personal readings, they are not there to judge.

I meant that if this talking-to-the-dead nonsense was real, we could talk to historical persons. It would solve a lot of questions in the field of history. For example, we could ask what the last words of Julius Ceasar were. It would also help solving murders. That these things don't happen suggests to me that talking to the dead is not possible at this moment.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2013, 7:10 pm

glow wrote:
trollcatman wrote:

Those "random bums" happen to be imaginary.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2013, 10:14 am

Fnord wrote:
Those "random bums" happen to be imaginary.

Those 'random bums' are exactly how the 'psychic' happens to see the people who are gullible enough to put faith in said 'psychic's' alleged ability.