Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2014, 2:31 am

Inventor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
One of the Black Widows has just been killed by Russian security forces.

23 to go. When are the Russians going to do the Necessary and wipe out Chechnaya and all of 'Stans of the former Soviet Union.

If some day it should happen
That a victim must be found
I have a little list, I have a little list
of society offenders who are best of underground
and never will be missed, no never will be missed..

The Lord High Executioners Song from the Mikado

Until this trash is swept up for good the world will not know a day of peace.

ruveyn

But one man's trash, to be "swept up for the good of the world" is another man's persecuted victims. I guess the winner writes who was justly driven to extinction, and who were innocent victims. And even then, the victor is often guilt ridden after enough time has passed.

Russia has yet to show remorse for what they did to those poor Germans at Stalingrad.

Putin released a tape of a Saudi Prince Baldar? saying give us Syria, or I will have the Chechnaians who I fund attack the olympics.

The stage is set for a Ricin attack taking out the whole Olympic Village.

Then the Russians show a confession on TV, then take out Chechnaya, to Afganistan, and Arabia.

Like 911, there will be a cry for revenge, so Russia can claim that the Ricin came through Turkey, with governmnet support, then through Georgia, down the same trail the guns and explosives the Chechnayans have been using came.

My only hope is the Jamacian Bobsled Team is held up in London due to a problem with their luggage.

With all of the safe Ural Mountains, the Russians picked Sochi, in the heart of darkness.

Meanwhile, everyone is killing Team Saudi in Syria and Iraq.

Iraq is pounding Faluja In Anbar, Iran is backing the Kurds all along the Turk Border, and the Free Syrian Army has made a deal with Assad.

11,000 Al KIAda are trapped, cut off from supply, and the noose tightens.

There is nothing like a common enemy to unite people.

The US made a deal with Iran, so there will be no disruption of the flow of oil.

Islam is not a problem, Saudi Politics is the problem.

Iran, Iraq, The Kurds, want a pipeline to the Syrian coast. So did Arabia.

This is how that plays out.

I don't think you're serious about the "poor Germans" at Stalingrad.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2014, 2:55 am

Maybe it was the French at Moscow.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2014, 2:58 am

Inventor wrote:
Maybe it was the French at Moscow.

:lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2014, 7:52 pm

Inventor wrote:
Russia has yet to show remorse for what they did to those poor Germans at Stalingrad. .

You are kidding right? Those "poor" Germans were an occupying forces shelling the women and children in Stalingrad. Go pick up a history book an you'll find these "darling" Germans murdered some 20 million civilians on the eastern front.

70 years isn't all that long ago.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 2:12 am

The Saudis admit to funding the bombs that have blown up trains, busses, subways, airports, and to taking schools and musical performances hostage.

Mother Russia has always dealt with it. More than 27 million died in The Great Patriotic War, but they took Berlin.

The West plays politics, Russia plays to win.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 2:22 am

Inventor wrote:
The Saudis admit to funding the bombs that have blown up trains, busses, subways, airports, and to taking schools and musical performances hostage.

Mother Russia has always dealt with it. More than 27 million died in The Great Patriotic War, but they took Berlin.

The West plays politics, Russia plays to win.

With the Russians taking Berlin, it sort of helps having Germany run a narcissistic lunatic who took over the operations of his generals, and decided he could run the losing war so much better.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2014, 1:33 pm

And he did lose much better than the generals could have, another six months, Germany would have been overrun by France!

The Saudis hold that their Islam is the one true Islam, and all others are only pretenders to Islam.

Unchecked leadership always comes up with this idea, because no one will say otherwise.

The Saudis can blow up a bus, the Russians stopped the blitzkrieg at Kurst.

Sochi is bait in a rat trap.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2014, 8:28 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

But one man's trash, to be "swept up for the good of the world" is another man's persecuted victims. I guess the winner writes who was justly driven to extinction, and who were innocent victims. And even then, the victor is often guilt ridden after enough time has passed.

Might is Right. Detestable but true.

ruveyn

Alycat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2014, 1:04 am

Again, lots of places have dodgy sides.
For those who say it shouldn't be held there because there might be a terrorist attack - well America HAS recently had that happen at a sporting event, and yet I doubt you'd say it shouldn't be held there for that reason.
For those who bring up wars that Russia has had/atrocities that have been committed by Russian governments - can you find me a country that HASN'T got something like that in it's history?

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2014, 3:05 pm

I couldn't care less about Russia's history. I care about Russia's present.

I care that an international organization like the IOC is prepared to put the security and well-being of LGBT athletes, coaches, support personnel, journalists, spectators and volunteers at risk by permitting the Olympic Winter Games to be held in a country which has so recently taken repressive measures against its LGBT citizens.

I care that multinational brands like Coca Cola, Visa and McDonald's believe that there is more commercial value in being associated with the Olympic Games than there is commercial penalty for supporting the regime that is staging these games.

This has nothing to do with today's history, and everything to do with tomorrow's history.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2014, 3:57 pm

Hey, Putin says the LGBTs will be fine as long as they don't try to bugger the Russian youth...

Quote:
Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday that gays attending the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, as either athletes, media or guests, won’t be arrested under Russia’s draconian new anti-gay propaganda law, provided that they “leave kids alone.”

http://americablog.com/2014/01/putin-sa ... alone.html

That seems reasonable... :?

:roll:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2014, 6:13 pm

^^^
Who says they'd even want to?

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2014, 7:07 pm

Maybe Putin's projecting?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2014, 7:12 pm

GoonSquad wrote:
Maybe Putin's projecting?

Well, he does go around without a shirt a lot... :?

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2014, 6:02 am

Communist China Olympics were OK?

Russia is dealing with Saudi funded terror, NGOs trying to setup their own networks through Russia, and a low birth rate.

It was homosexuals who said what went on in private between consenting adults was no one elses business.

Russia had that law ten years before America.

As soon as private behavior in America became legal, they took to the streets.

It does seem they are attention seeking.

So NGOs want to hold Pride Rallies in Russia? That is where it runs into trouble, agents of a forgine power and all.

The birth rate under communist Russia was almost as bad as WWII. It is a huge country, and producing more Russians is a national goal.

Trying to make the Russian State look bad, because of Dagastan, repression, is something you can do every day of your twenty year sentence in the salt mines. Those are the guys the Russians warned us of, who bombed the Boston Marathon.

If you think your Rights as a Merican follow you abroad, go hold a Pride March for Freedom from Nigeria to Uganda. Maybe give away Bibles in Saudi Arabia and North Korea. Insulting the King Of Cambodia is not wise.

The famous Jamacian Bobsled Team was detained for bringing Rastafarian Religious Articles along in their private luggage.

Local law applies to anyone foolish enough to go there.

And while you are dissing the Russians, they are all that stands between you and the terrorists who want to make the news by killing you.