Texas millionaire triple decker closet robbed

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2014, 6:15 pm

sorry for the loss of your bunch of crap that you worship but thats what happens when you live an ostentatious lifestyle. If you are so isolated from reality to think it rational to publicly boast about material crap, you got noone to blame but yourself.

http://quemas.mamaslatinas.com/style/12 ... america_is

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2014, 8:01 pm

Somebody on another forum noted that this woman's story doesn't add up. Less than a month after she shows her stuff on TV, she leaves for dinner with her husband, and "forgets" to set her burglar alarm. Almost immediately, a bathroom window is broken, and a million dollars worth of stuff is taken. Somehow, the burglar manages to enter a gated, walled community, patrolled by private security guards, enter a house in exactly the right place, and take her most expensive stuff. Then, the burglar manages to leave undetected. If the alarm had been set, guards and cops would have been at the house within minutes. The blogger was quick to call the whole thing insurance fraud, and I have to agree.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2014, 10:37 pm

I guess everything is bigger in Texas,even the closets.How would you even know what you had?Is this how millionaires horde?

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 4:03 am

She apparently has competition on who has more purses, shoes, and jewelry! :roll: