Page 4 of 9 [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 11:32 pm

At this point the only money hungry woman I see is his wife…the one who would stay with such a disgusting pig (whether he cheated on her through consensual sex or rape) that cheated on her so many times…now THAT is disgusting…how can ANY decent woman continue to sleep with such a man?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 11:53 pm

^^^
sad but she made her bed and now must sleep in it [even if it is separately].

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 3:07 am

whatamess wrote:
At this point the only money hungry woman I see is his wife…the one who would stay with such a disgusting pig (whether he cheated on her through consensual sex or rape) that cheated on her so many times…now THAT is disgusting…how can ANY decent woman continue to sleep with such a man?

Wouldn't she get a lot of money if she divorced him?

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 3:08 am

There are plenty of people who would trade emotional intimacy for wealth and luxury in a heartbeat, people are much more vain and selfish long before they care about any spiritual intimacy.

Honestly, I guarantee you most mega-successful athletes and successful men that sleep around have a spouse that knows they're sleeping around, but they don't care as long as they're going home to her and not the lady friend. Being mega successful gives you that sort of leverage over people.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 7:09 am

whatamess wrote:

Last time I heard her in a radio show, she doesn't believe the charges.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 7:12 am

Klowglas wrote:
There are plenty of people who would trade emotional intimacy for wealth and luxury in a heartbeat, people are much more vain and selfish long before they care about any spiritual intimacy.

Best example of that is Hilary Clinton.

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 10:41 pm

he_Face_of_Boo

I'm not even talking about the rape charges…I'm talking about she KNOWS about all his extra-marital affairs and still stays with such a man?

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 10:43 pm

trollcatman

a lot of money is not the same as ALL the money :-) and also, I have a feeling he'd have a much better lawyer anyway...

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 11:11 pm

Just in

Woman files defamation lawsuit against Bill Cosby

And so you see, if ALL of these women were lying or if ANY of these women were lying, I don't know about you, but I would think Mr Cosby would've filed defamation lawsuits already against each and every one of them. It has cost him the name he made for himself for years, it has cost him many lost contracts, lost him a few shows, etc…but well, he didn't file such claims because he would then have to appear in court and prove they were lying…and he never wanted to step into a court to begin with. Now? Well, everyone will get what they wanted…"Mr" Cosby finally speaking…

PS by the way, isn't the "burden of proof" on the person actually suing? Ah, yes, I believe so. That only means that he knows he couldn't even prove they were lying, although it has been so many years so there would be zero to little chance of physical evidence…hmmm so since they were lying, you'd think that would be easy for him to prove...

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 3:20 am

whatamess wrote:
trollcatman

a lot of money is not the same as ALL the money :-) and also, I have a feeling he'd have a much better lawyer anyway...

I have no idea how wealthy they are, but once you have a few million another few million is not going to change your life at all. I can't imagine anyone staying with someone they dislike for a few dollars more when they have plenty. I certainly couldn't live in the same house with someone I disliked.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 3:24 am

trollcatman wrote:
whatamess wrote:
trollcatman

I have no idea how wealthy they are, but once you have a few million another few million is not going to change your life at all. I can't imagine anyone staying with someone they dislike for a few dollars more when they have plenty. I certainly couldn't live in the same house with someone I disliked.

the sheer pain of admitting one has erred and wasted their decades with a particular person, is too much for some to take.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 5:47 am

whatamess wrote:
he_Face_of_Boo

I'm not even talking about the rape charges…I'm talking about she KNOWS about all his extra-marital affairs and still stays with such a man?

Most rich men's wives are often aware of their husbands' extra-marital affairs but they just don't care. What they care is their affair to not go public. Do you really believe that Hilary didn't know that her husband is a playboy before Monica case? Most of these marriages are marriages of mutual convenience, rarely there's true love involved. There are few rich men who love their wives, I guess G.W bush and Obama are ones of those few.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 6:01 am

whatamess wrote:
Just in

Woman files defamation lawsuit against Bill Cosby

And so you see, if ALL of these women were lying or if ANY of these women were lying, I don't know about you, but I would think Mr Cosby would've filed defamation lawsuits already against each and every one of them. It has cost him the name he made for himself for years, it has cost him many lost contracts, lost him a few shows, etc…but well, he didn't file such claims because he would then have to appear in court and prove they were lying…and he never wanted to step into a court to begin with. Now? Well, everyone will get what they wanted…"Mr" Cosby finally speaking…

PS by the way, isn't the "burden of proof" on the person actually suing? Ah, yes, I believe so. That only means that he knows he couldn't even prove they were lying, although it has been so many years so there would be zero to little chance of physical evidence…hmmm so since they were lying, you'd think that would be easy for him to prove...

It takes time, but if their stories are true, the number of evidences and consistencies will be enough to prove him guilty.

The bad thing is happening here tho, is how these charges are going public in the press and in great detail, which is harming the victims' cases (if all this is true) - it's making harder for the jury to confirm the consistencies of stories, patterns...etc. It shouldn't have gone so public on the press like that.

Because you know, if I am a woman, and I read all these stories, I can go to the American police, go crying, and claim that Cosby raped me when I was 16 and tell a story similar to the ones I've read. And I will be instantly listed as a new Cosby victim in the press. Why would I do that? because I might want a $1 million, that's why.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2014, 6:32 am

It's a saddening case either way: If he's not guilty then it's sad how he got defamed, and it's saddening if he's really guilty but couldn't prove it, especially due to all this publicity mess.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 7:27 pm

Perfect.

You just said it all.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 7:54 pm

whatamess wrote:
... he knows he couldn't even prove they were lying, although it has been so many years so there would be zero to little chance of physical evidence…hmmm so since they were lying, you'd think that would be easy for him to prove...
This last summer, I won a case against a union contractor who claimed that I had signed a contract for house remodeling, and then had failed to pay him for the work he had allegedly done (which he hadn't). He had contacted my employer, people at my church, and even a few relatives back east, calling me a deadbeat and threatening to come after them if I didn't pay up.

It took over a year, but I finally a got a judge to issue a "Show Cause" order to the contractor, who then stalled and delayed even further as he tried to ruin my credit completely.

Why? Because I had awarded the remodeling contract to a non-union competitor.

The union contractor finally had to admit that he had no cause to demand payment from me (claiming "Clerical Errors"). In other words, he had no material evidence to show that I had done anything wrong!

I counter-sued for libel and slander, and was awarded an amount more than eight times what the union contractor said that I owed him.

So, what's my point?

If Dr. Cosby sues any of his accusers, and the judge issues each of them a "Show Cause" order, then they will have to either put up or shut up. If they put up any alleged evidence for examination, they risk losing, and Dr. Cosby wins. If instead they shut up, then Dr. Cosby wins again.

Either way, once they fail to answer to the judge's "Show Cause" order, Dr. Cosby can then counter-sue and take them for everything they have - savings, property, future earnings, et cetera. Dr. Cosby doesn't have to prove anything, just get a judge to issue the order, and use their failure to follow through as sufficient cause to win settlements from them!

And THAT is why those women are attempting Trial By Media - they know that their claims won't stand up in criminal or civil court without valid physical evidence (of which they have none), so their hope is to harass him to the point where he'll give them millions just to shut them up.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.