Why does fox and Giuliani work for ISIS?

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Why does fox and giuliana work for ISIS?
They are stupid. 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
They hate the US. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
They are willing to sacrifice our soldier's lives on the alter of political advantage. 75%  75%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 8

wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 2:32 pm

Both fox and Giuliani claim that Obama should declare war on Islam and not just ISIS.
That is stupid because.
1. We need Muslim allies ( most hate ISIS)
2. It is based on a stupid premise ( that ISIS and Islam are identical). The vast majority of Muslims in the US ( and other foreign countries ) fear ISIS because ISIS thinks most Muslims are not Muslims and are worthy of crucifixion and beheading.
3. Even if we are so stupid as to think that we do not need allies and that all Muslims embrace ISIS, it is still stupid to attack our allies before the conflict is over.

I love debate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtckVng_1a0
My debate style is calm and deadly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-230v_ecAcM

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

23 Feb 2015, 2:36 pm

Its just a fake controversy, America loves this whole patriotic questioning crap. Some people freak out when somebody doesn't wear a US flag pin, its all silly. I though Ghouliani's 15 minutes were up.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 3:17 pm

Really, this is just Rudy making a last stab at relevancy, like Michael Moore denouncing American Sniper. Hmm, do you work for Giulliani, Wittgenstein? You're helping his agenda by giving him attention, and by your logic, that makes you his ally.

wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 3:43 pm

Hmm so proving that Giuliani is risking our soldier's lives by strengthening ISIS *, I am somehow promoting his popularity????
* For his own political gain.
PS; Actually, the same argument applies to fox "news", etc http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... mic-extre/ and many right wing politicians.

I love debate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtckVng_1a0
My debate style is calm and deadly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-230v_ecAcM

Pileo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 4:56 pm

They don't, but they have everything to gain making their voting base believe in this rhetoric and their friends in various industries stand to make loads of money (as if they haven't made enough) if we go to war with the second largest religion in the world.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if ISIS and Fox News management were friends with some of the same people and groups.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2015, 9:49 pm

It's really sad that "America's Mayor" ends his fifteen minutes grasping for more time by making petty and salacious accusations.
As for Fox - they make it a business model to inflame populist, Anti-Muslim sentiment, with little regard to where it may lead.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2015, 1:01 pm

wittgenstein wrote:
Hmm so proving that Giuliani is risking our soldier's lives by strengthening ISIS *, I am somehow promoting his popularity????
PS; Actually, the same argument applies to fox "news", etc http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... mic-extre/ and many right wing politicians.

:roll:
Last time I checked Giuliani does not currently hold any office, let alone one that could risk any soldiers lives or strengthen ISIS.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2015, 2:34 pm

Raptor wrote:
wittgenstein wrote:

Last time I checked Giuliani does not currently hold any office, let alone one that could risk any soldiers lives or strengthen ISIS.

Even though he speaks as if he does still have influence.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2015, 3:13 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
wittgenstein wrote:

Hello?
It's called freedom of speach.
This gets back to the left's selectiveness on freedom.

Pileo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2015, 5:43 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
wittgenstein wrote:

Hello?

LMAO wat?

First off, it's called 'Freedom of Speech'. If you're going to be a condescending ass, at least do it properly. Secondly, it only protects people from the government, not other people. Thirdly, he's a public speaker and political commenter. Fallout from saying something like that is an occupational hazard and has nothing to do with freedom.

Lastly; Who is anti-women's rights? Insisting they stay in the kitchen and they have no right to control their own body, even if they're raped? Who refuses to allow gays to marry? Who refuses to allow transgender people to fully legally transition? Who is consistently pro-drug war? Who is so terrified of having an Atheist in office that they made it illegal? Who is against the poor having voting rights? In the 60's, who was pro-segregation and anti-mixed marriage? Who consistently fights for a employers right to fire a person based on their sexuality, gender, religious beliefs? Who is anti-euthanasia?

The right-wing sure as hell aren't fighting for my rights or my freedoms. In fact, as a gay transman, they'd rather see my minority dead.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2015, 5:52 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
wittgenstein wrote:

Hello?

I never said he didn't have a right to freedom of speech. I was just making an observation that from the way he talks, you'd think he had run for President and had won. But only in an alternate universe.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 3:36 am

Pileo wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
wittgenstein wrote:

Hello?

LMAO wat?

First off, it's called 'Freedom of Speech'.

Get over it.

Quote:
If you're going to be a condescending ass, at least do it properly.

Or you'll do what?

Quote:
Secondly, it only protects people from the government, not other people.

Yeah, that made sense... :roll:

Quote:
Thirdly, he's a public speaker and political commenter.

It's commentator, not commenter. If your going to be a condescending ass, at least do it properly. :shameonyou:

Quote:
Fallout from saying something like that is an occupational hazard and has nothing to do with freedom.

So move to North Korea where they have better control on what people say.

Quote:
Lastly; Who is anti-women's rights? Insisting they stay in the kitchen and they have no right to control their own body, even if they're raped? Who refuses to allow gays to marry? Who refuses to allow transgender people to fully legally transition? Who is consistently pro-drug war? Who is so terrified of having an Atheist in office that they made it illegal? Who is against the poor having voting rights? In the 60's, who was pro-segregation and anti-mixed marriage? Who consistently fights for a employers right to fire a person based on their sexuality, gender, religious beliefs? Who is anti-euthanasia?

Feel better now?
Getting back to the left's selectiveness on freedom; it is what it is. The right does not necessarily champion human rights in the sense that we're always hearing the left screech about. you're either pro-human rights 100% or you're not. Giuliani can say whatever and you're free not to listen. He has no duty to tell you what you want to hear.

Quote:
The right-wing sure as hell aren't fighting for my rights or my freedoms. In fact, as a gay transman, they'd rather see my minority dead.

You can trans yourself into a squirrel for all I care, just don't expect John Q. Taxpayer to pick up the tab for it....

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 3:41 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
wittgenstein wrote:

Hello?

I never said he didn't have a right to freedom of speech.

You sure implied it.
Quote:
I was just making an observation that from the way he talks, you'd think he had run for President and had won. But only in an alternate universe.

I don't listen to him. I dont think I ever have and don't care if I ever do.
Surprised?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 3:48 am

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
wittgenstein wrote:

Hello?

I never said he didn't have a right to freedom of speech.

You sure implied it.
Quote:
I was just making an observation that from the way he talks, you'd think he had run for President and had won. But only in an alternate universe.

I don't listen to him. I dont think I ever have and don't care if I ever do.
Surprised?

That's actually a wise choice. :lol:

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 4:01 am

/\ Noting wise or unwise about it. I just don't require indoctrination, having arrived at my political beliefs on my own.....

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 4:06 am

Raptor wrote:
/\ Noting wise or unwise about it. I just don't require indoctrination, having arrived at my political beliefs on my own.....

Nothing wrong with listening to different opinions, even if you have your own beliefs already.