Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 9:13 am

Trump U Judge Rules Against Trump: ‘Genuine Issue’ Whether He ‘Knowingly Participated’ in Fraud Scheme

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2016, 7:32 pm

Now listen Trump rant and rave about how he was right about the "Mexican" judge.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2016, 12:58 am

i wonder if he will ever have to pay real money [his own and not any GD insurance company] in any judgments against him?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2016, 1:04 am

auntblabby wrote:
i wonder if he will ever have to pay real money [his own and not any GD insurance company] in any judgments against him?

If he does, then he'll be financially devastated, proving once and for all that he had squandered most of his dad's fortune.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2016, 1:07 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

If he does, then he'll be financially devastated, proving once and for all that he had squandered most of his dad's fortune.

I don't really wish ill of him but I want him to do right by the many people he has wronged throughout his life.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2016, 1:14 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I don't really wish ill of him but I want him to do right by the many people he has wronged throughout his life.

In that case, I fear he will be penniless.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2016, 1:21 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

in that case, he is crafty and larcenous enough to claw and scratch his way back to having money. people like him always end up on top.

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2016, 1:31 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

in that case, he is crafty and larcenous enough to claw and scratch his way back to having money. people like him always end up on top.

Trump is no :arrow: Andrew Carnegie, the ruthless reactionary capitalist who went on to give away practically all his ill-gotten wealth in philanthropic endeavors that included the establishment of over 3,000 free public libraries. Trump probably hasn't seen the inside of a library since his childhood, if then. Certainly he doesn't read books, except for the copy of Mein Kampf that he used to keep at his bedside in the 90s. If Trump becomes penniless, it will be the kind of pennilessness that is associated with yet another bankruptcy, not the kind of pennilessness that is motivated by sincere devotion to the uplifting of America and Americans.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2016, 1:33 am

to be sure a judgment will be the only thing with the power to wrest his filthy ill-gotten lucre from his filthy bloody hands. but I fear that only the final judgment will have any real effect on him, will really slap him upside the head.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2016, 1:40 am

thoughtbeast wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Trump is no :arrow: Andrew Carnegie, the ruthless reactionary capitalist who went on to give away practically all his ill-gotten wealth in philanthropic endeavors that included the establishment of over 3,000 free public libraries. Trump probably hasn't seen the inside of a library since his childhood, if then. Certainly he doesn't read books, except for the copy of Mein Kampf that he used to keep at his bedside in the 90s. If Trump becomes penniless, it will be the kind of pennilessness that is associated with yet another bankruptcy, not the kind of pennilessness that is motivated by sincere devotion to the uplifting of America and Americans.

On the matter of Trump's illiteracy - the guy who actually wrote Trump's The Art Of The Deal said Trump hadn't read a book in years. And if the truth be known, that's common with most mega-businessmen who think they know what's best for the rest of us. If the business class is going to rule over the rest of us, at least we should insist that they are educated beyond a balance sheet and a cash register.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 10:07 am

Problem is that he probably didn't even study business or he wouldn't have repeated bankruptcies.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 12:21 pm

Mootoo wrote:
Problem is that he probably didn't even study business or he wouldn't have repeated bankruptcies.

I agree.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 4:06 am

Wharton business school is guilty of malpractice for graduating him.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 4:15 am