Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 6:22 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/11 ... .html?_r=0

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 5:12 pm

Darn, now we will have to think of some other reason to declare them evil and in need of some Western Democracy, or maybe we can send ISIS in then we can use ISIS as an excuse to invade them?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Nov 2015, 5:19 pm

but but but they want to push Israel into the sea!

:roll:

Iran would be a better ally than the Saudis, the real enemy

Neotenous Nordic
Toucan
Toucan

22 Nov 2015, 5:49 pm

It's interesting how the "[nation] has a right to defend itself!" isn't congruent.

Shouldn't the superpowers of the world build down their nuclear programs to match Iran before it makes any sense to have Iran build down theirs?

Just keep an eye on the media. Once they're done with Syria, Iran is next.

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 5:56 pm

Jacoby wrote:

I agree, the Iranians would be a much better ally, the Saudis are the real enemy with their funding of wahhabism around the world...

frenchmanflats
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 7:55 pm

Any country that calls Israel and the United States "The Great Satan" is not to be trusted.Iran aims to carry its Islamic revolution across the Middle East and beyond.It backs Hezbollah and, to a lesser degree, Hamas. Both recognized a terrorist groups and aimed to destroy Israel. Saudi Arabia can be controlled. Iran cannot be controlled

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2015, 8:07 pm

you mean Hezbollah, who is trying to release the Lebanese political prisoners from the days of occupation, and the end of occupation of lebanese land which is STILL occupied to this day? or hamas, the group trying to reclaim their land from violent zionist settlers? or iran calling america "the great satan" when it is the country whose democratic government was overthrown by america and replaced with an oppressive shah?

Neotenous Nordic
Toucan
Toucan

22 Nov 2015, 9:44 pm

frenchmanflats wrote:
Any country that calls Israel and the United States "The Great Satan" is not to be trusted.Iran aims to carry its Islamic revolution across the Middle East and beyond.It backs Hezbollah and, to a lesser degree, Hamas. Both recognized a terrorist groups and aimed to destroy Israel. Saudi Arabia can be controlled. Iran cannot be controlled

You can go check out the official website of AIPAC:

http://www.aipac.org/

They openly state that they are a "pro Israeli lobby" in the USA.

Is there an Iranian equivalent anywhere in the world?

frenchmanflats
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2015, 6:16 am

Neotenous Nordic wrote:
frenchmanflats wrote:

You can go check out the official website of AIPAC:

http://www.aipac.org/

They openly state that they are a "pro Israeli lobby" in the USA.

Is there an Iranian equivalent anywhere in the world?

Are you forgetting CAIR? That acronym stands for the Council on American Islamic Relations.In 2007 the organization was named, along with 245 others, by U.S. Federal prosecutors in a list of unindicted co-conspirators and/or joint venturers. in a Hamas funding case involving the Holy Land Foundation which in 2009 caused the FBI to cease working with CAIR outside of criminal investigations due to its designation. It has also been criticized for allegedly publishing propaganda and has been listed as a terrorist group by the United Arab Emirates. Everybody knows that Hamas is a supporter of Iran. CAIR have accused it of having ties to Hamas. Federal Judge Jorge A. Solis said that there was evidence to show that CAIR has an association with the Holy Land Foundation, Islamic Association for Palestine, and Hamas.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2015, 11:47 am

MonsterCrack wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I agree, the Iranians would be a much better ally, the Saudis are the real enemy with their funding of wahhabism around the world...

I would have no problem with a "shock and awe" campaign against the Saudi Royal family and all thier tentacles. That has as much of a chance of happening as me turning NT in the next hour.

As for Israel after Mein Kampf they are going to take anybody even vaguely calling for thier destruction literaly. I expect Israel to attack Iran and maybe expel the Palestinians sometime after the next president is sworn in.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2015, 1:40 pm

frenchmanflats wrote:

Maybe they know something you dont?
Something like America is the driving force behind Islamic terrorism, designed to destabilise countries it seeks to control, this is why you will never hear of a terror attack from "Islam" against Israel who you would think would be their number one target, this is why the West is so mad with Putin for destroying their "Islamic terrorist" patsies.
Don't believe me?, Maybe you will believe your President
:-
Obama saying he is speeding up training of ISIL forces 8O

Or this:-