Sex crimes in Europe by North African and Arab men

Page 3 of 11 [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 5:04 am

Dox47 wrote:
I'm not even going to touch the racial angle of the story, it's the fear of touching the racial angle among Europeans that's more revealing to me

Pump the brakes, Dox. Remember the last time Germany tried to implicate an entire race in a criminal conspiracy? 8)

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 12:55 pm

neilson_wheels wrote:
Groups of 20 to 40 men were working together from larger crowds. They were surrounding, spitting on, pushing, punching, putting fireworks into peoples clothing, robbing and sexually assaulting other people.

To be honest, that just sounds like an average party in a big city. That's just how men are when they're in a large group and a party atmosphere, it doesn't imply any coordination on their part.

Ever heard of a mosh pit? Completely spontaneous acts of violence (including sexual violence) with no foreplanning can easily happen given the right setting. This is universal; it isn't a racial or cultural problem.

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 12:58 pm

Maybe you should try to go to better than average parties.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

08 Jan 2016, 1:07 pm

Barchan wrote:
neilson_wheels wrote:
Groups of 20 to 40 men were working together from larger crowds. They were surrounding, spitting on, pushing, punching, putting fireworks into peoples clothing, robbing and sexually assaulting other people.

To be honest, that just sounds like an average party in a big city. That's just how men are when they're in a large group and a party atmosphere, it doesn't imply any coordination on their part.

Ever heard of a mosh pit? Completely spontaneous acts of violence (including sexual violence) with no foreplanning can easily happen given the right setting. This is universal; it isn't a racial or cultural problem.

Yeah, no this isn't the average party. Basically what happened was this huge gang refugees deliberately started throwing firecrackers into a crowd with intention to get people separated from their friends and family so they could mob them with 20-40 people surrounding them beating, sexually assaulting, and robbing them. I don't know what parties or concerts you go to but that is not okay or normal.

Barchan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 1:24 pm

Jacoby wrote:
that is not okay

I didn't say it was. It's definitely a malicious and criminal act. But there's no excuse to derail a conversation about sexual assault into a conversation about race or immigration. People are taking the facts and projecting their own prejudices onto it. And that is not okay.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 1:35 pm

Barchan wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
that is not okay

I didn't say it was. It's definitely a malicious and criminal act. But there's no excuse to derail a conversation about sexual assault into a conversation about race or immigration. People are taking the facts and projecting their own prejudices onto it. And that is not okay.

Your denial is preposterous. This is not a thing that "everbody does" or all men do. That's a slur on men. This is an exceptional thing, an atypical and unusual thing. That the perpetrators were Arab or North African is almost certainly more about culture and less about race.

This is not a conversation about sexual assault in general, but one about theft, battery and sexual assault by groups of men that were unusual for the areas where they occurred.

HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 1:39 pm

Adamantium wrote:

Your denial is preposterous....... This is an exceptional thing, an atypical and unusual thing.

Oxford, methinks. Aye, almost certainly, Oxford. :heart: :heart:

At least I'm sure it may be so in "Denmark".

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 1:42 pm

The facts are quite evident:

-large group of immigrants do something that's never happened in that area before
-said immigrants don't see the local women in the same way as the local men do ("asking for it" is a common excuse for when women dress in "revealing" attire for a good portion of Muslims from the Middle East that don't share the same culture as say, the Germans)

Hence, there's a problem with a portion of the immigrants that needs to be addressed.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 1:47 pm

Barchan wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
that is not okay

People like you are exactly the reason why attacks like this will become commonplace in the west, sticking your head in the sand and pretending like there is no problem. You are derailing the conversation, this story has been about refugees since it was first reported which was days later because German authorities tried to sweep it under the rug and hide it from German public. The chief of police in Cologne I think described the New Years celebrations the next day as "peaceful", political correctness is destroying western civilization. Perhaps you'd feel differently if you got caught in one of these mobs. Did you hear the mayor Cologne's "code of conduct" she recommended for women so they wouldn't get assaulted? It's disgusting, as said before perhaps German women should skip the BS and wear hijabs since our friendly visitors can't control themselves around scantly clad harlots who show leave the house without a man with their hair exposed.

SJWs are insane, they are excusing rape and sexual assault because Muslims lead them in oppression points despite them being the most sexist patriarchal people in the world. It just goes to show how non-serious they are, they trumpet this war on women garbage to push their ideological agenda but completely ignore it when it runs contrary to it like they do with refugees and Bill Clinton.

HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 1:55 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Barchan wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
that is not okay

People like you are exactly the reason why attacks like this will become commonplace in the west, sticking your head in the sand and pretending like there is no problem. You are derailing the conversation, this story has been about refugees since it was first reported which was days later because German authorities tried to sweep it under the rug and hide it from German public. The chief of police in Cologne I think described the New Years celebrations the next day as "peaceful", political correctness is destroying western civilization. Perhaps you'd feel differently if you got caught in one of these mobs. Did you hear the mayor Cologne's "code of conduct" she recommended for women so they wouldn't get assaulted? It's disgusting, as said before perhaps German women should skip the BS and wear hijabs since our friendly visitors can't control themselves around scantly clad harlots who show leave the house without a man with their hair exposed.

SJWs are insane, they are excusing rape and sexual assault because Muslims lead them in oppression points despite them being the most sexist patriarchal people in the world. It just goes to show how non-serious they are, they trumpet this war on women garbage to push their ideological agenda but completely ignore it when it runs contrary to it like they do with refugees and Bill Clinton.

My recommendations :

1. Women in Germany continue wearing your skimpy outfits and continue exposing your hair, you "forward" hussies, you.

2. Always carry pepper and mace spray and aim directly for the eyes. Apply liberally, while executing a karate kick to the would-be rapist's groin.

3. German lawmakers make rape a capital crime. And make the murder of would-be rapists by the putative victims acts of "standing your ground" and "self-defense".

4. Once above law is passed, German women can begin to replace mace and pepper sprays with the sharpest knives that money can buy. Castrate the bastard, then kill him. That way, he knows that he won't have any use for any Virgins in Paradise and that martyrdom while in the act of imposing the Sharia on "Western harlots" was all for naught.

At least I'm sure it may be so in "Denmark".

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 2:10 pm

Adamantium wrote:
So we get the usual "Demonize them all response." Not all Muslims or all Muslim immigrants to Europe are rapists. Acting as if they are seems about as skillful and sensible as a sack of potatoes.

But pretending there is no cultural problem is no better. I think they need to indoctrinate them into western culture. Maybe have some acclimatization areas, where people can gradually transition to western values or reject them and go home.

For these guys, they need to Jail them and then deport them and they should never be allowed back. Their criminal history should be made available to border control agencies globally.

I agree with this to an extent....though I do not think there is exactly a set 'western culture' so that bit may be rather difficult, also I you can't force people to completely renounce their heritage and culture in it entirety, but if they cannot keep some of their culture whilst coexisting with the larger culture then they probably shouldn't be in that country.

Of course going to the extreme and categorizing all muslims or any arab who looks like they could be muslim as rapists and calling for rounding up and deporting all muslims is not an appropriate response. Any caught committing rape should face full legal penalties and potentially face deportation depending on the countries law...but blame the perpatrators not everyone who shares heritage or cultural traditions with them. That would be like blaming all protestant Christians for the actions of Westboro Baptist.

If countries want to put a hold on immigration due to current world affairs nothing wrong with that I suppose if its all immigration but you can't just specifically discriminate against muslims and/or arabs at least I'd disagree with that.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 2:26 pm

ahjfcshfghb wrote:
I had a feeling this would happen. You can't just let in a million people from a region where there happen to be terrorists and rapists. This is why we should have made the immigration more organized, but we didn't and now we have people doing this. I'm seriously questioning whether the Muslims can assimilate. I know Muslims who are good people and would never do this, but we can't just ignore the fact that immigrants commit rape and assault far more than the average resident of Germany or Sweden. And we can't ignore the fact that they are following a religion that allows this.
So I'd much rather be ''un-PC'' or be branded ''culturally insensitive'' than be tolerant of this kind of behavior.

What of the Muslims you know who are good people and would never do that kind of thing? Should they really be held responsible for immigrants who do commit rape and assault?

Also unchecked Christianity would allow a lot of terrible things to, I mean the trouble is you can't have people come from theocracies where the religion is law and then just allow for them to continue that mentality. For instance regardless of what a muslims belief of religious law is they are subject to the same secular laws as everyone else.

I have heard that some european governments more or less allow/encourage muslims to stick to their own in tight little communities and even have their own courts to deal with crimes within the muslim community, well obviously that is BS and would encourage more Islam fundamentalism. Islam should not be a problem if people following it are subject to the same laws and rights as non muslims....which at least in this country includes 'no laws respecting the establishment of religion' the same amendment that helps keep christian fundamentalism at bay in this country.

Don't get me wrong I don't like Islam or Christainity in fact monotheism as a whole I don't like....but people have the right to believe in it. The problem isn't people having a religion per say its when laws are based on said religion or people pushing to impose religious law. Ideally I'd have no one believe in Christianity, Islam or Judaism....but tough luck next best thing is people believing in that without trying to impose it on everyone else.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 2:30 pm

Dillogic wrote:
The facts are quite evident:

-large group of immigrants do something that's never happened in that area before
-said immigrants don't see the local women in the same way as the local men do ("asking for it" is a common excuse for when women dress in "revealing" attire for a good portion of Muslims from the Middle East that don't share the same culture as say, the Germans)

Hence, there's a problem with a portion of the immigrants that needs to be addressed.

Yes that is reasonable, it is a problem that should be addressed but there are better ways than others to address problems.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 2:36 pm

HisMom wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Perhaps Germans should rethink the idea of gun ownership, this attack and the unwillingness to face the facts about it will only embolden more like it. The Mayor of Cologne said that women should have a 'code of conduct' when they go out now, maybe a hijab will do. This is the future of Europe.

If you cannot conquer by war, then you can conquer by populating.

If the women of Cologne are to make themselves as inconspicuous as possible so as not to attract the attention of the immigrant males who expect women to act and dress in a certain way in public, then DAESH has already started to win. As Jacoby says, what next ? A hijab followed by a whole body burqa ? Then, mass conversions or else... ?

I think an example should be made of these criminals - that's the only language they understand. Your "Western norms" don't make a dent on these types --- indeed, the "Western way" of doing things only earns you their scorn and derision. They only understand, live and die by the sword, so the language of the sword is the only thing that will make them change their ways.

So we should reject western culture and values and become more like the Islamic extremists, when dealing with the current problems? Use their way of doing things since as you say the western way only earns their scorn? Because what we really want is respect from Islamic terrorists :roll:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 3:01 pm

People that are unwilling or unable to assimilate and adhere to western values should not be allowed to come to this country, I am not willing to live in a police state in order to maintain political correctness. America became a great country by the virtue of the melting pot, it created shared identity by leaving behind the old world. Muslims in America should eventually be as close to their culture as I am to German culture which is not much other than my name, what day I open presents on Christmas, liking brats/sauerkraut.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2016, 3:19 pm

Jacoby wrote:
People that are unwilling or unable to assimilate and adhere to western values should not be allowed to come to this country, I am not willing to live in a police state in order to maintain political correctness. America became a great country by the virtue of the melting pot, it created shared identity by leaving behind the old world. Muslims in America should eventually be as close to their culture as I am to German culture which is not much other than my name, what day I open presents on Christmas, liking brats/sauerkraut.

Who said anything about living in a police state to maintain political correctness? Also america doesn't have a very specific defined 'culture' at all...at best immigrants could be expected to follow our laws and gain a good grasp of the constitution but there isn't a defined 'culture' they can be expected to subscribe to in order to prove citizenship worthiness. What in order to be 'merican you have to love hamburgers and follow national sports?

I am willing to bet there are non immigrant Germans who don't celebrate christmas and aren't Christians, and maybe even a few who aren't so keen on brats and saurkraut...so 'you have to like saurkraut and brats and open Christmas presents on a certain day to enter this country' would not be a good German immigration policy.