Page 6 of 11 [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 11:41 am

AspE wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Hog tying, hobbling, leg irons, police chokehold, I don't really care. Whatever it takes to ensure a quiet and peaceful dining experience for the other patrons.

Someone seems to be perpetuating a cycle of violence.

But of course! It would just be wrong to deny future generations the wonder that is violence. :P

pcuser
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 11:53 am

nurseangela wrote:
pcuser wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
HOWEVER, I'm tired of parents these days not being able to control their kids.

Don't you just love going out to eat someplace and people just let thier undomesticated kids run around like animals making nuisances of themselves? You'd think they could at least have the common courtesy to hog tie them in public places like that.

Hog tying might be just a wee bit much, Mr. R. :mrgreen: But I do believe that in restaurants people with kids that make noise or of a certain age should have a separate room that they must dine in unless the restaurant is McDonald's or some kids pizza joint. Eating out is very expensive and adults should be able to enjoy themselves without a bunch of ruckus.

Hog tying, hobbling, leg irons, police chokehold, I don't really care. Whatever it takes to ensure a quiet and peaceful dining experience for the other patrons.

Why don't you stop beating around the bush. What you really want to do is open carry a weapon and simply blow the kids away...

Dude, shut up. We're having a little fun and you turn it into something crazy. Some here say I'm too serious, but you're way beyond me. Take a chill pill and cool off.

Dude, shut up. I was half joking and commenting on Raptors political views. He got it and said I know him so well LOL. That should be sufficient...

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 12:02 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Don't you just love going out to eat someplace and people just let thier undomesticated kids run around like animals making nuisances of themselves? You'd think they could at least have the common courtesy to hog tie them in public places like that.

Hog tying might be just a wee bit much, Mr. R. :mrgreen: But I do believe that in restaurants people with kids that make noise or of a certain age should have a separate room that they must dine in unless the restaurant is McDonald's or some kids pizza joint. Eating out is very expensive and adults should be able to enjoy themselves without a bunch of ruckus.

I think some duct tape would work swell, don't you Mr. R? It's economical, comes in a nice prison gray color, can be used to keep someone securely in their chair and help to control all the "yap yap". It's true, duct tape can be used for anything.

I prefer the festively colored duct tape for binding,with smiley faces or kittens.For the really loud kids a shock collar will simmer them down.
We were dining in an old country cafe when my kids were little and they became disruptive and annoying.This place had several large hornet nests on display.I told the kids they better be quiet or they would wake the hornets up,the hornets would then come out of the nest and sting the piss out of them. :D It worked.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 12:13 pm

Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

I think some duct tape would work swell, don't you Mr. R? It's economical, comes in a nice prison gray color, can be used to keep someone securely in their chair and help to control all the "yap yap". It's true, duct tape can be used for anything.

I prefer the festively colored duct tape for binding,with smiley faces or kittens.For the really loud kids a shock collar will simmer them down.
We were dining in an old country cafe when my kids were little and they became disruptive and annoying.This place had several large hornet nests on display.I told the kids they better be quiet or they would wake the hornets up,the hornets would then come out of the nest and sting the piss out of them. :D It worked.

:lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 12:32 pm

I still prefer beating the little brats, err, darlings to within an inch of their lives for even the mildest provocation. (Remember, I grew up in a church that taught you have to break children like you break a horse, you have to be cruel to be kind, and make them (children and the horse) totally compliant.)

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 1:16 pm

The_Gimp
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Feb 2016, 3:29 pm

He also spanked Donald Trump..

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 9:22 pm

I have a very low opinion of this man as well as his supporters-

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 9:47 pm

I agree with em_tsuj's definition of abuse / spanking, as well. I was abused, but I just don't feel my being smacked was when I was being abused. I ALSO agree that emotional abuse is waaaaaay worse than a spanking.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 9:49 pm

Yes, I can totally understand a parent not wanting someone to hit their kid, but then I ALSO agree that if parents were doin' their job and disciplining their kids, then no one else would have to do it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 9:51 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I have a very low opinion of this man as well as his supporters-

He also has admitted to donating to Jesse Helms' political fund years ago, after learning of an ugly, blatantly racist campaign ad. Helms wasn't even the senator of his state!
You're right, it's hard to have a high opinion of anyone who'd vote for that ass wipe. :evil:

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 9:53 pm

@ frenchmanflats: That's ABUSE----that's not discipline----BIG difference!!

(The CAPTCHA won't let me quote, again!!)

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 9:55 pm

@ cathylynn: That's such a crock that there have been studies that say that! Studies can be skewed in whatever way the person wants the results----ESPECIALLY, if somebody with really deep pockets is paying for the study!! That's like Big Pharma paying for studies to be done that say that their drug isn't harmful----cuz, God forbid, they'd be screwed out of billions of dollars, because they had to quit producing / selling their drug because a measly 7,800 people lost their lives, had to have their legs amputated, or gave birth to defected children!!

frenchmanflats
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 11:20 pm

@campin cat

You have no arguments from me. What my mother did to me was abuse. In her mind, it was discipline. It all stopped when I gave her a dose of her medicine she was giving to me all those years.That is why I will not hit my child.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 11:28 pm

pcuser wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
pcuser wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Why don't you stop beating around the bush. What you really want to do is open carry a weapon and simply blow the kids away...

Dude, shut up. We're having a little fun and you turn it into something crazy. Some here say I'm too serious, but you're way beyond me. Take a chill pill and cool off.

Dude, shut up. I was half joking and commenting on Raptors political views. He got it and said I know him so well LOL. That should be sufficient...

Half joking means you were half not joking. On this forum, I take an Aspie as not joking unless they say they are. A lot of Aspies don't know sarcasm remember. And if talking about blowing kids away is a joke to you, you need to recheck your sense of humor.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

frenchmanflats
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 11:36 pm

frenchmanflats wrote:
@campin cat

You have no arguments from me. What my mother did to me was abuse. In her mind, it was discipline. It all stopped when I gave her a dose of her medicine she was giving to me all those years.That is why I will not hit my child.

I told her the next time she pokes her finger in my chest in a rude manner she will have very limited use of that finger for a couple of days.When my stephfather tried to grab me, I decked him one.

Last edited by frenchmanflats on 02 Feb 2016, 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.