Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 12:12 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/politics/ ... index.html

Ted Cruz held a press conference to dispel any notions of his dad (who is a Cuban immigrant) had anything to do with JKF's assassination.

He also went on about Trump and now Trump represents the establishment and he doesn;t/

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 2:21 pm

I'd have thought he'd go the other way with it, "how many Democrats has Mr Trump's immediate family assassinated?".

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 2:43 pm

I saw that story on the cover of the Enquirer. Didnt get around to reading it, much less trying to judge its credibility.

But apparently Trump read it, and trumpeted (no pun intended) it at speeches.

Hey...A guy who quotes the Enquirer as gospel MUST be trustworthy enough to run the country! :lol:

The cover of the next issue of the Enquirer advertised the story that Prince really died of AIDS. That Prince might be a victim of AIDS is believable, but is it true?

IMHO Prince did not act like a person who had a terminal illness that takes a long time to kill you off like AIDS. An illness like that would tend to focus one's mind on things like your estate, and making wills, which he famously apparently never thought about. Doesnt disprove the story, but I choose to be skeptical about it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 3:29 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
I saw that story on the cover of the Enquirer. Didnt get around to reading it, much less trying to judge its credibility.

Hey...A guy who quotes the Enquirer as gospel MUST be trustworthy enough to run the country! :lol:

The cover of the next issue of the Enquirer advertised the story that Prince really died of AIDS. That Prince might be a victim of AIDS is believable, but is it true?

IMHO Prince did not act like a person who had a terminal illness that takes a long time to kill you off like AIDS. An illness like that would tend to focus one's mind on things like your estate, and making wills, which he famously apparently never thought about. Doesnt disprove the story, but I choose to be skeptical about it.

And yet, another tabloid on the same shelf, right next to the Enquirer, said Prince's death was MURDER!! !!

But back to the issue at hand: even though I have serious doubts that the nameless man next to Oswald, as he was handing out the Fair Play For Cuba Committee fliers in New Orleans, was Rafael Cruz, considering the source it was published in, I'd laugh my head off if it proved to be true. Oswald's activities in New Orleans are shrouded in mystery, as far as the Warren Commission was concerned. Whereas the investigation conducted by the New Orleans District Attorney's Office into the Kennedy assassination came to the conclusion that Oswald's identity as a communist was a fiction years in the making by the intelligent community (regarding his "defection" to Russia), and that someone was running him in Louisiana and Texas still with that cover. The best candidate for that "someone" was the CIA connected Anti-Castro underground made of Cuban Exiles and American anti-communist fanatics, many of whom had been CIA contract agents and contacts, along with associations with the New Orleans and Miami Mafia (who had worked hand in glove with the agency against Castro). Oswald shared the same building as his head quarters with a hive of violent Anti-Castro fanatics, which included two men: David Ferrie, who had been a CIA contract pilot, and who had been the commander of Oswald's civil air patrol unit a few years earlier (suspected of recruiting Oswald), and Guy Bannister, a sinister mastermind and retired FBI office head who had run a paramilitary Anti-Castro training camp, had headed up CIA front organizations, and whose specialty was the infiltration of left wing organizations with agents (Oswald's role with the Fair Play for Cuba Committee?). Oswald had also worked for the Reilly Coffee Company, which was also secretly involved with the CIA's secret war against Castro's Cuba. Does all this mean that the right wing, Anti-Castro (formerly Castro soldier) Rafael Cruz was the man in the picture with Oswald? No, but like I said, I'd laugh my head off if it was true, then a second later would demand that that man be arrested, and given the waterboard treatment his son is so fond of till he tells what he knows about the assassination. At the very least, this might reawaken interest in the case, which many of us still believe remains unclosed.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 4:11 pm

Do the tabloids have nothing better to do than to make famous people look bad? :lol:

While some celebrities do deserve to be depicted as trash {*cough* The Kardashians *cough*}, some people should know better than to pay attention to the tabloids. :roll:

Another tabloid said Prince committed suicide. A few days after he passed, most news outlets said that he lived his life like a normal person, especially by hosting all those parties. So, why would he commit suicide for? :?

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 4:20 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

Trump just says he read it in the Enquirer.

I mean the National Enquirer is one of the widely most circulated publications in the U.S.

Ted Cruz admitted to reading it as well.

I bet Sanders reads it when Hillary is in it or when he is on the can....

Hillary has mentioned reading it from time to time as well.

As I've said before the National Enquirer has taken down far better people than Cruz.

I mean Cruz could be one of the people that sues the Enquirer, but that would be far worse than ignoring them.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 4:23 pm

I heard that Prince was actually Elvis's love child with a Cuban communist spy who previously had an affair with Oswald, and who planted evidence that Ted Cruz's father was responsible for JFK's assassination to cover up the role of the space aliens in engineering an alliance between Fidel Castro and Donald Trump's grandfather. But I don't believe it, because everyone knows Hillary killed JFK.

There Are Four Lights!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 4:27 pm

Darmok wrote:
I heard that Prince was actually Elvis's love child with a Cuban communist spy who previously had an affair with Oswald, and who planted evidence that Ted Cruz's father was responsible for JFK's assassination to cover up the role of the space aliens in engineering an alliance between Fidel Castro and Donald Trump's grandfather. But I don't believe it, because everyone knows Hillary killed JFK.

I KNEW IT!! !! ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2016, 3:15 pm

In foreign countries, celebrity dictators actually discuss conspiracy theories, in public, considering it to be a form of ongoing, social revolution.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 3:20 am

Isn't Trump a "true believer" that Obama was born in Kenya?
So why is it surprising he makes claims that Cruz Snr was the shadowy second shooter on the grassy knoll?

Trump is not the problem. It's the millions of stupid middle class white republicans who are eager to see him as their leader.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 3:25 am

cyberdad wrote:
Trump is not the problem. It's the millions of stupid middle class white republicans who are eager to see him as their leader.

Not quite right, many of them are so mad at their party for selling them a bill of goods over the years that they're inflicting Trump on them as backlash.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 7:45 am

i had seen on tv it was Prescott Bush who asssaninated JFK,along with howard e. hunt

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 11:59 am

Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Not quite right, many of them are so mad at their party for selling them a bill of goods over the years that they're inflicting Trump on them as backlash.

But that's just as bad, as they're knowingly bringing calamity to the country.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 2:40 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Isn't Trump a "true believer" that Obama was born in Kenya?
So why is it surprising he makes claims that Cruz Snr was the shadowy second shooter on the grassy knoll?

You're the stupid one, sir.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12 ... hispanics/

Make sure you read that last sentence all the way at the bottom.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 2:43 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

But that's just as bad, as they're knowingly bringing calamity to the country.

You, unknowingly, already brought calamity to this country - now someone needs to fix the mess (if it's not too late, that is) .

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2016, 2:50 pm

These people aren't white Republicans.

Darn, I flunked.