Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2016, 9:11 pm

Jesus Christ, looking at all the crap Trump pulled with his apartments, treating his tenants like s**t, refusing to do needed repairs, creating horrible living conditions, and endangering their health:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/28/news/tr ... index.html

http://usuncut.com/politics/donald-trum ... d-tenants/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 12:27 am

Of course he's a villain! Now watch what he'll do to America and our allies if he becomes President.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 1:28 am

This is News?

- Rick Sanchez

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 4:35 am

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 9:33 am

I'm honestly starting to think that Trump is purposefully trying to piss people off and get people to hate him in order to drum up publicity for his campaign. Controversy sells, and so far this tactic has worked quite well for him. Will he really be as rotten a president as people claim he will be? That remains to be seen.

I can't vote in the US election as I am not an American citizen, but given the chance I would probably make a strategic vote for Hillary Clinton. I'm no fan of hers, but she doesn't seem to be nearly as outrageous and self-aggrandizing as Trump. Trump's chest pounding may have me talking about him, but it doesn't convince me that he's fit for presidential duty.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 10:05 am

It's pretty sad how many of his supporters just ignore these types of news stories on him. Or when they do read the news story- they either don't believe it or just think its slander... or they say "but but Hillary is worse!". It's like they have to justify Trump's actions by changing the subject. JUST LIKE how Trump changes the subject when he hates it. Imagine if Trump was president and changed the subject all the time.

"Mr President.. we need your advice on the crisis"

"I will get to it sometime! Lets talk about how the democrats are evil"

"But Mr President, this crisis needs to be addressed"

"The democrats are evil! Look at how many jobs they cost Americans"

Sadly that type of conversation is a very likely thing if he were to get elected.

At this point- it feels like Clinton haters have just jumped on the Trump bandwagon because there is no other option. Republicans didn't get another candidate and didn't pull anything to oust Trump like they should've. It's clear he isnt fit for politics. I just hope more people realize he is a conman before its too late.

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 11:33 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
I can't vote in the US election as I am not an American citizen, but given the chance I would probably make a strategic vote for Hillary Clinton. I'm no fan of hers, but she doesn't seem to be nearly as outrageous and self-aggrandizing as Trump. Trump's chest pounding may have me talking about him, but it doesn't convince me that he's fit for presidential duty.

The choice between either :jester: Trump or :jester: Clinton is really quite sickening. Neither of them is a fit leader for the US; Hillary is a dangerous criminal and Trump is an incipient fascist plotting war crimes. Both should be incarcerated in Camp X-Ray at Guantanamo. It is truly a case of Alien v. Predator or of Al Capone v. Hitler. But just as Al Capone destroyed only Chicago while Hitler smashed up the Earth, so it is the case that while Hillary will only destroy the US, Trump will also take out the rest of the world with him. Trump is a genuine threat to world civilization, the most dangerous fiend ever to have the prospect of election to the presidency. Still, I find it very, very difficult to vote for Hillary and I'd love to sit this one out. Because of the strange US presidential election system, I'll watch the polls in my home state. If it doesn't look close in my own state as Election Day approaches, I'll stay home. If it looks like a close result, then I suppose I'll have to vote. But if I do vote, it will be the first occasion in which I have ever used an adult diaper; I'll need to wear it to keep the voting booth clean. :pale:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 2:37 pm

Earthbound wrote:
It's pretty sad how many of his supporters just ignore these types of news stories on him. Or when they do read the news story- they either don't believe it or just think its slander... or they say "but but Hillary is worse!". It's like they have to justify Trump's actions by changing the subject. JUST LIKE how Trump changes the subject when he hates it. Imagine if Trump was president and changed the subject all the time.

"Mr President.. we need your advice on the crisis"

"I will get to it sometime! Lets talk about how the democrats are evil"

"But Mr President, this crisis needs to be addressed"

"The democrats are evil! Look at how many jobs they cost Americans"

Sadly that type of conversation is a very likely thing if he were to get elected.

At this point- it feels like Clinton haters have just jumped on the Trump bandwagon because there is no other option. Republicans didn't get another candidate and didn't pull anything to oust Trump like they should've. It's clear he isnt fit for politics. I just hope more people realize he is a conman before its too late.

If my upstairs neighbor is any indication, then Trump supporters don't just disbelieve or ignore news stories about Trump, they've probably never heard them, as said neighbor doesn't listen to the news or read magazines or the paper, but gets all her "news" from right wing nuts on Facebook.

Mongoose1
Raven
Raven

31 Jul 2016, 6:17 pm

beneficii wrote:
Jesus Christ, looking at all the crap Trump pulled with his apartments, treating his tenants like s**t, refusing to do needed repairs, creating horrible living conditions, and endangering their health:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/28/news/tr ... index.html

http://usuncut.com/politics/donald-trum ... d-tenants/

Okay, Hillary Clinton endangered your health 110 times by compromising national security. Please explain to me how what Trump did is more significant. :roll:

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 9:58 pm

In one of Trump's newest interview he says "I don't think I've ever met Putin" and "I have no relationship with Putin".

Back in 2014- he bragged about his talks with Putin.

So either way- he lied now or lied in 2014 about Putin. I don't care which one it is because frankly he is scum and needs to get out of politcs.

Also- where are Trump's taxes? It's almost August- there is no excuse for hiding them anymore!

Mongoose1
Raven
Raven

31 Jul 2016, 10:03 pm

Earthbound wrote:
In one of Trump's newest interview he says "I don't think I've ever met Putin" and "I have no relationship with Putin".

So either way- he lied now or lied in 2014 about Putin. I don't care which one it is because frankly he is scum and needs to get out of politcs.

Also- where are Trump's taxes? It's almost August- there is no excuse for hiding them anymore!

And this differs from Hillary's lies how? :roll:

Mongoose1
Raven
Raven

31 Jul 2016, 10:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Of course he's a villain! Now watch what he'll do to America and our allies if he becomes President.

Okay. Hillary endangered national security 110 times, thus committing 110 felonies that if I got caught doing while I was in uniform, I would be tried for treason. Now, while I hate Trump as well, at least I don't guzzle the Kool-Aid like you do. :roll:

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 10:08 pm

Earthbound wrote:

Trump doesn't want his taxes revealed because they are likely to show his business connections with his Russian masters.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 10:09 pm

Mongoose1 wrote:
Earthbound wrote:

And this differs from Hillary's lies how? :roll:

Are you just looking to troll? That's all you have to say on the matter?

Lots of politicians lie and are very corrupt. I'm not saying its right but the way Trump lies is on a nearly DAILY basis in his interviews. If he's caught in a lie, he changes the topic or claims he " didn't understand" or "it was taken out of context" or some other nonsense. He flip flops on issues all the time just to see which group will give him attention.

I would rather have Hillary in office, since Trump is a CONSTANT liar and scumbag. He's ripped off many people, he's very racist, he would date his daughter if he could (joke or not- its sick and something no one should be saying), he has no political history, he's a draft dodger, etc. Neither choice is the best- but Hillary would do much more in office, period. I think the best thing to happen in November is democrats getting house+senate then they can block most of the dumb plans Trump or Clinton have.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 10:21 pm

Mongoose1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Okay. Hillary endangered national security 110 times, thus committing 110 felonies that if I got caught doing while I was in uniform, I would be tried for treason. Now, while I hate Trump as well, at least I don't guzzle the Kool-Aid like you do. :roll:

That's why she's been prosecuted 110 times! :P