androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2016, 11:25 am

Washington Post

Also:

NPR

Quote:
Donald Trump's campaign is responding to a New York Times report that the real estate mogul claimed hundreds of millions of dollars in losses on tax returns in 1995 — an amount that could have allowed him to legally avoid paying income taxes for many years.

The 1995 tax records obtained by the newspaper show Trump as having reported a $916 million loss on personal income tax returns during that year.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 3:03 am

Let's see now, what's mockable about Trump... His obvious, orangutan colored hair transplant? His obsession with Rosie O'donnell? His scumbag white supremacist support? His bromance with Russian strongman, Vladimir Putin? There's just too much to name! Those living in glass houses ought not throw rocks.
What is perhaps more relevant is how he brings up Clinton's fainting spell in order to deflect from the fact that he's a tax cheat.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 8:40 am

androbot01 wrote:

Truly, a prince. A gentleman.... NOT! Trump is a boorish lout (or a loutish boor). And that is why I am voting for him. At least he does not pretend to be what he is not. And I will regard him as my very own I. D. D. (improvised disruptive device). If he is elected it will take ten years for the government to recover.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 12:48 pm

Any person with a disability who supports Trump is like someone dropping themselves into a lion's den.