Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 1:05 pm

EzraS wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
I want to say surprisingly he won, just not so sure I actually found it surprising.

More like amazing. Him running started off as a joke. It just seemed like a publicity stunt. I wonder if he's going to have the outside of the White House decorated in gold mirrors and a giant neon TRUMP sign.

More like amazing. Him running started off as a joke. It just seemed like a publicity stunt. I wonder if he's going to have the outside of the White House decorated in gold mirrors and a giant neon TRUMP sign.

YEAH! OR I wonder if he will spend $4 million of our dollars to go golfing with someone famous (while our citizens and vets eat out of garbage cans, and while families cry about their children killed in obama's and hillary's war).

Or maybe he'll do something even worse???

Is this what you were thinking???

Last edited by ZenDen on 10 Nov 2016, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 1:07 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
I am happy to note that the People still rule in the United States.

The long standing liberal progressive establishment has received a vigorous rebuke. And it was high time.

The Republic stands.

Exactly right. Thank you.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 1:14 pm

alex wrote:
She actually did win the popular vote, which is not too surprising.

Considering the amount of money spent on each campaign I'd certainly agree, except the difference is much smaller than I'd have expected. It certainly spells out the dissatisfaction of the American people, that was certainly missed by high flying candidates and pundits, and myself.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 1:18 pm

Earthbound wrote:
Trump won because people think they wanted a change and needed someone that hasnt been in politics.

But guess what? The same old idiots got elected to house and senate! Many of these people wont agree with Trump's policies- so watch as many things don't get done (again). I'm calling it now- he gets impeached and Pence gets in.. things get even worse. Pence is extremely anti-LGBT, did people not realize this? I know many people look past VPs generally because the odds of a VP taking over are usually low. But in this case- I think its high because Trump has many trials coming up and who knows what will turn up before he is sworn in. Also want to point out Trump's talk of "draining the swamp" with various term limits- I highly doubt that will go through. Republicans (like most politicans) are very stubborn and wont accept that type of change unless they somehow get a huge amount of money on their way out.

Trump the conman will line his pockets quite well in the next 4 years, while people likely suffer. He will be yet another liar that got elected due to false promises.

And please note how after winning Trump proceeded to install all the hanger-on political cronies that had gathered around him. I doubt these people will help install the government Trump had promised, but I'm willing to wait-and-see for a few months before I demonize him.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 1:23 pm

yournamehere wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-couldnt-stop-crying-blamed-comey-obama-stunning-loss-video/

And hillary cries. Thank god we don't have a crying emotional rollercoaster as a President. There are women crying about it everywhere.

After she lost, she couldn't even thank people for support, and showing up. Too buisy crying. Very unproffesional.

No kidding!

"Go home Nothing here to see." Not even the tiniest amount of decency to come out and thank "all the little people" for their effort????? Lets you see how her head works. Good she was stopped in time. :D

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 1:23 pm

RoadRatt wrote:
Not my president...

Leaving the country? :D

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 1:46 pm

ZenDen wrote:
yournamehere wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-couldnt-stop-crying-blamed-comey-obama-stunning-loss-video/

And hillary cries. Thank god we don't have a crying emotional rollercoaster as a President. There are women crying about it everywhere.

After she lost, she couldn't even thank people for support, and showing up. Too buisy crying. Very unproffesional.

No kidding!

"Go home Nothing here to see." Not even the tiniest amount of decency to come out and thank "all the little people" for their effort????? Lets you see how her head works. Good she was stopped in time. :D

At least she has human emotions. I suspected as much all along but now we have proof (mild sarcasm)

It seems like nobody has any sense of nuance. It's all about bashing the other side and trying to disprove each and every single point on the other side is wrong. It's like a sport for people. And that's the problem with politics.

Exuvian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 6:54 pm

heavenlyabyss wrote:
It seems like nobody has any sense of nuance. It's all about bashing the other side and trying to disprove each and every single point on the other side is wrong. It's like a sport for people. And that's the problem with politics.

True, but even apart from the candidates' political views this election was particularly bad. The sheer level of controversy surrounding the two candidates made for an especially aggravating experience.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 11:14 pm

Quote:
TRUMP WINS!! !

Shocked the s**t out of me!!
I figured the witch was a shoo-in and wrote the presidental part of the election off.... that is until I started seeing all those blue states turning red one after another. :D

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 3:04 am

ZenDen wrote:
RoadRatt wrote:
Not my president...

Leaving the country? :D

Nope, no plans to leave. It's not like any country in the world is a safe place as long as America is the land of the corrupt. Besides, my statement would have been the same for Hillary if she had won.

Throughout the primaries and general elections both Hillary and Trump have been shown to be highly corrupt.

The Republican party is corrupt, the Democratic party is corrupt. I can't and won't vote for corruption. There is no logic in doing so.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 6:15 pm

I think nobody is more surprised than PE Trump, HIMSELF, is!! I'm thinking his original idea was to just throw-his-hat-in-the-ring, to shake things up, a little. I think he figured he had NO chance of winning----or, maybe, that he would even WANT to stay IN. I'm also thinking that's why he talked the way he did; he thought: "I can say whatever I want----it doesn't matter----cuz, I'm not gonna win this thing, anyway".

What he DIDN'T count-on, was that people were actually gonna SUPPORT him (remember, a narcissist is INCREDIBLY insecure / has a low opinion of themselves [his bravado is all an act, to try and convince himself he's fabulous----and, alot of OTHERS believe-in him, instead]----that's why they look to everybody ELSE, to make them feel better about themselves)----and then, a by-product of THAT (people supporting him), was that he was LOVIN' being the center of attention!!

IMO, by the time he got to the part where he had to select a running-mate, I'm bettin' he was thinking "Holy crap----I might actually WIN this thing"! !

NOW, I'm bettin' he's thinkin' "Holy crap----how did THIS happen?"; but, as I said on another thread, who knows, maybe he'll be one of the best presidents we've ever had----I mean, look it..... It seems not that many thought he'd WIN, and he did; now, so many think he'll be absolutely HORRIBLE; so, he may NOT be!!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 9:32 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
I think nobody is more surprised than PE Trump, HIMSELF, is!! I'm thinking his original idea was to just throw-his-hat-in-the-ring, to shake things up, a little. I think he figured he had NO chance of winning----or, maybe, that he would even WANT to stay IN. I'm also thinking that's why he talked the way he did; he thought: "I can say whatever I want----it doesn't matter----cuz, I'm not gonna win this thing, anyway".

What he DIDN'T count-on, was that people were actually gonna SUPPORT him (remember, a narcissist is INCREDIBLY insecure / has a low opinion of themselves [his bravado is all an act, to try and convince himself he's fabulous----and, alot of OTHERS believe-in him, instead]----that's why they look to everybody ELSE, to make them feel better about themselves)----and then, a by-product of THAT (people supporting him), was that he was LOVIN' being the center of attention!!

IMO, by the time he got to the part where he had to select a running-mate, I'm bettin' he was thinking "Holy crap----I might actually WIN this thing"! !

NOW, I'm bettin' he's thinkin' "Holy crap----how did THIS happen?"; but, as I said on another thread, who knows, maybe he'll be one of the best presidents we've ever had----I mean, look it..... It seems not that many thought he'd WIN, and he did; now, so many think he'll be absolutely HORRIBLE; so, he may NOT be!!

Same here.
In the beginning I figured he was just trolling the electorate for shits-n-giggles or some hidden motive and would drop out of the race well before election day. Given the sorry choice of candidates and the pathetic state of both parties, the electorate needed some trolling.

What's done is done and I just hope that he won't f**k up too bad and will actually do some good in the years to come. I am very skeptical, though...

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 9:49 pm

Raptor wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:

Same here.
In the beginning I figured he was just trolling the electorate for shits-n-giggles or some hidden motive and would drop out of the race well before election day. Given the sorry choice of candidates and the pathetic state of both parties, the electorate needed some trolling.

What's done is done and I just hope that he won't f**k up too bad and will actually do some good in the years to come. I am very skeptical, though...

Oh yeah! I remember now, you're a Cruzter! Cruz finally accepted Trump. I'm sure the two will become besties. :mrgreen:

(huh, the system takes "s**ts" - good to know) :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 10:04 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:

Same here.

Oh yeah! I remember now, you're a Cruzter! Cruz finally accepted Trump. I'm sure the two will become besties. :mrgreen:

In my opinion Cruz would make a good Supreme Court nominee. He is knowledgeable on Constitutional law and he is very conservative like Scalia.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 10:13 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:

Same here.

They're all douchebags just by virtue of being politicians and it's only a matter of the lesser vs. greater evil.The left had their collective tail in a knot over Cruz before The Donald came into the picture so I claimed to be a Cruz supporter just to get their goat.

You should have been here in 2011-12 when they went totally ballistic over all republican hopefuls for the white house.
As much as they were all wrapped around the axle over Palin, Santorum, Bachman, Cain, etc. they'd beg for anyone of those to come back and take Trump's place now.

8 November, Year of Our Lord 20 and16 will go down in history as Black Tuesday for the left and I am proud to have been part of it. :D