Anti-Trump Protests Erupt after Victory

Page 8 of 13 [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 7:58 pm

Misslizard wrote:
So Obama was never threatened with assinanation?Its never right,regardless of who the President is.
https://www.causes.com/causes/350394-jo ... erwhelming

Honestly, I don't remember any of this stuff happening with Obama. The Left is notorious for doing this crap. Just like how they caused problems at Trump rallies. It doesn't matter how much evidence is shown, the Left is always going to deny everything. I think it's a way to brainwash themselves that they aren't guilty. (They must have learned that tactic from Clinton - a form of reverse psychology) :roll:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 8:01 pm

Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
More threats to assassinate both Trump and Pence.

Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter. http://tiny.iavian.net/djku

I see a Revolution coming.

Good, let them keep it up.
Each little exhibit like that is another round of ammo to use against the left in the threads that come up about how conservatives are dangerous and unhinged.

I'd think it would make more sense to use the 'ammo' against people who make threats and act violent, not the entire left....considering I am pretty sure not everyone on this forum is a right winger, so no we don't need to use violent incidents to demonize everyone on the left.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 8:02 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
So Obama was never threatened with assinanation?Its never right,regardless of who the President is.

Honestly, I don't remember any of this stuff happening with Obama. The Left is notorious for doing this crap. Just like how they caused problems at Trump rallies. It doesn't matter how much evidence is shown, the Left is always going to deny everything. I think it's a way to brainwash themselves that they aren't guilty. (They must have learned that tactic from Clinton - a form of reverse psychology) :roll:

What is it everyone on the left is guilty of? And where do you get the idea everyone on the left wanted Hillary or is involved in any violent protests...quit trying to bring a bunch of us vs. them toxicity to the forum.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 8:05 pm

Misslizard wrote:

All presidents receive death threats but I'd almost bet that Trump sets new records over the course of his administration.
WOW! The Trump Administration and it will be upon us in 2 months and nine days.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 8:08 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Are you Secret Service?Were you in contact with them when the threats came in?So you beleive it when the Secret Service receives threats against Trump,but not Obama.You choose to beleive what you want to,even if the facts are right in front of you.Ive never said that Trump hasn't been threatened,I'm sure all have.Did you also notice that I said it wasn't right regardless of who is commander in chief.
Scroll down to Domestic terrorism.
https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/ ... ted-states

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 8:15 pm

Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

All presidents receive death threats but I'd almost bet that Trump sets new records over the course of his administration.
WOW! The Trump Administration and it will be upon us in 2 months and nine days.

I plan on getting Texas drunk in 2 months and nine days.lol

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 8:24 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
More threats to assassinate both Trump and Pence.

Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter. http://tiny.iavian.net/djku

Good, let them keep it up.
Each little exhibit like that is another round of ammo to use against the left in the threads that come up about how conservatives are dangerous and unhinged.

I'd think it would make more sense to use the 'ammo' against people who make threats and act violent, not the entire left....considering I am pretty sure not everyone on this forum is a right winger, so no we don't need to use violent incidents to demonize everyone on the left.

Do I need to go back over several years and dig up some threads started solely to troll and demonize the conservatives?
Guess what, they were not started or fueled by conservatives or non-progressives.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the sting of battle and adore trolls for all thier antics.
Demonization nourishes me but still I see the intent behind it and will call a pig's ass pork just the same.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2016, 12:19 am

They told me if I voted for Trump, we'd see racist goons beating people in the streets, and they were right!

Bystanders yell anti-Trump taunts as man beaten after car crash

Social media video captures a West Side beating while onlookers shout about President-elect Donald Trump

A man shown in a viral video getting punched and kicked as a crowd yells, "Don't vote Trump" acknowledges he supports Donald Trump but said Thursday that's not what started the beating on the West Side the day after the presidential election.

David Wilcox, 49, said he was about to turn left from Kedzie Avenue to Roosevelt Road around 1 p.m. Wednesday when a black sedan pulled up and scraped the right side of his Pontiac Bonneville.

"I stopped and parked. And I asked if they had insurance, and the next thing that I knew they were beating the s--- out of me," Wilcox said Thursday.

A phone video shot from a bus stop at the intersection shows Wilcox being knocked to the pavement as five people gather around him. A man in the group straddles his back and punches Wilcox with both hands.

As the fight picks up, people on the sidewalk away from the struggle yell taunts that include "You voted Trump," "Beat his ass" and "Don't vote Trump." ...

Wilcox said he did vote for Trump on Tuesday, but no one in the crowd would have known that. He said the taunts appeared to come from people watching the beating, including one person at the bus stop who he heard say, "Yeah, it's one of them white boy Trump guys."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... story.html

There Are Four Lights!

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2016, 1:11 am

nurseangela wrote:

It's long overdue.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2016, 1:24 am

These riots are getting pretty disgusting. Damn anarchists.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2016, 2:12 am

AJisHere wrote:
Some perspective for the Trump crowd:

I've heard it said now that people here were more frightened and more depressed on 11/9/2016 than on 9/11/2001.

I can't disagree.

Most New Yorkers a major Hillary state would not say that.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2016, 2:20 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
AJisHere wrote:
Some perspective for the Trump crowd:

I've heard it said now that people here were more frightened and more depressed on 11/9/2016 than on 9/11/2001.

I can't disagree.

Most New Yorkers a major Hillary state would not say that.

No, I imagine they would not.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2016, 3:44 am

Raptor wrote:
The Trump Administration and it will be upon us in 2 months and nine days.

So does he have to hide till then??

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2016, 3:51 am

Raptor wrote:
Do I need to go back over several years and dig up some threads started solely to troll and demonize the conservatives?
Guess what, they were not started or fueled by conservatives or non-progressives.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the sting of battle and adore trolls for all thier antics.
Demonization nourishes me but still I see the intent behind it and will call a pig's ass pork just the same.

Strange that Trump apologists feel they must be so defensive? I guess it's much harder to defend your support for a self centred narcissist who only entered politics to make more money for himself...

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2016, 11:24 am

cyberdad wrote:
Raptor wrote:
The Trump Administration and it will be upon us in 2 months and nine days.

So does he have to hide till then??

I said that more for the realization that he will in fact be the President of the Unites States in two months and eight days, something we thought highly unlikely just days ago.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2016, 11:30 am

cyberdad wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Strange that Trump apologists feel they must be so defensive? I guess it's much harder to defend your support for a self centred narcissist who only entered politics to make more money for himself...

Who's apologising?
Would the left be apologizing if The Witch had won? I think not.