Anti-Trump Protests Erupt after Victory

Page 12 of 13 [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

14 Nov 2016, 4:40 pm

Symone Sanders Mocks Trump Supporter Beat Up By Mob: 'Oh My Goodness, Poor White People!' | Mediaite. http://tiny.iavian.net/dl9y

From the article :

"Former press secretary to Bernie Sanders and Democratic strategist Symone Sanders mocked and dismissed a Donald Trump supporter who was beat up by a Chicago mob on CNN Monday because he was white."


Of course there is no White racism. :evil:


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,700
Location: Aux Arcs

14 Nov 2016, 9:40 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
I bet it's going to be real lively around the Thankstaking table this year for many families.Lol
Instead of fighting over the last piece of pie,it'll be the election.


How is that different than every other year? I expect the "how to argue with your conservative uncle at Thanksgiving" articles to start any day now. What I really wonder is where are the "how to deal with your entitled nephew who thinks he's got it all figured out at 26" articles for said uncles?

The way to deal with all annoying relatives is to get soused.Or stoned,I suggest the the uncle and nephew slip out and smoke a doobie.Hard to tell who has the best smoke,might be the unc.lol


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,700
Location: Aux Arcs

14 Nov 2016, 9:43 pm

Jacoby wrote:
These are PAID protesters, it all comes from George Soros and his 'Open Society Foundation' to it's many many front groups. What Soros does is pay protesters, control media narrative, then they orchestrate a false flag attack against themselves, and they rinse and repeat this until the government is overthrown. That is what happened in Ukraine, that is what Soros does with these color revolutions that he is almost entirely behind. The man is the biggest international terrorist in the world.

Show me the money trail.What are you talking about with the Ukraine?They are not part of Russia.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

15 Nov 2016, 7:46 am

Well, isn't this interesting? A PROTESTER WAS PAID $3500 TO PROTEST AT TRUMP RALLY!!

Word has it that the protesting going on now is also being paid by Soros - some getting paid $1500 a week! Ads on Craig's list. This guy is thinking that Hillary's campaign paid him.


http://abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-prot ... o-protest/

From the article :

“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner. “I answered a Craigslist ad about a group needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the part.”

"As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’. After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is.”


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,284
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Nov 2016, 8:02 am

Image

$15 an hour with bennys? Think we might have a few people sign up on here, hell I'd almost do it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... aught-tape



lines of buses to the "spontaneous" anti-Trump riot

Image

more than half didn't even vote!



nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

15 Nov 2016, 8:31 am

Darmok wrote:
Can we get a statement from Hillary Clinton about the pro-rape protesters that represent her party?

Image

"Shame on every hypocritical, weak-willed person standing near the person holding the sign who said nothing and did nothing to get him to put it down. Shame on every hypocrite whose inaction exposed them as being on the same team as this reprehensible individual. And if you were in the midst of this protest and saw this sign and you made no effort to grab it, or pressure him to put it down, you expose yourself as a tacit supporter who gave license to an individual to publicly threaten and wish evil upon Melania Trump. A woman who has done you no wrong. Your silence speaks volumes. That you, as a group, were not an unmovable force united against this hatred, compelling the individual to put down the sign, makes you all accomplices."

http://patterico.com/2016/11/13/protest ... edia-yawn/


WTH?! Freaking nuts!


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

15 Nov 2016, 8:32 am

cyberdad wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Can we get a statement from Hillary Clinton about the pro-rape protesters that represent her party?

Image

"Shame on every hypocritical, weak-willed person standing near the person holding the sign who said nothing and did nothing to get him to put it down. Shame on every hypocrite whose inaction exposed them as being on the same team as this reprehensible individual. And if you were in the midst of this protest and saw this sign and you made no effort to grab it, or pressure him to put it down, you expose yourself as a tacit supporter who gave license to an individual to publicly threaten and wish evil upon Melania Trump. A woman who has done you no wrong. Your silence speaks volumes. That you, as a group, were not an unmovable force united against this hatred, compelling the individual to put down the sign, makes you all accomplices."

http://patterico.com/2016/11/13/protest ... edia-yawn/


The placard is in poor taste but I think it's directed at Trump given he was under suspicion of raping a 13 year old girl



That case was dropped, dude, by the 13 yr old herself.


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,284
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Nov 2016, 8:46 am

the 13 year old didn't even exist, it was middle aged man who was former producer for Jerry Springer

it was likely manufactured by the Clinton campaign to project and distract what was true about them

Pedosta and the other Moloch worshipers are the ones who victimize children



Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2013
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,277
Location: Dunking jammy dodgers

15 Nov 2016, 9:02 am

Jacoby wrote:
Image

$15 an hour with bennys? Think we might have a few people sign up on here, hell I'd almost do it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... aught-tape



lines of buses to the "spontaneous" anti-Trump riot

Image

more than half didn't even vote!


don't see how relevant that is to anything. If they are a citizen of the U,S then they have as much right as anyone to express their views on things, in protest or in any other legal way



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,284
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Nov 2016, 9:07 am

what they are doing is not legal, it is not 'peaceful spontaneous protesting' like CNN propaganda would lead you to believe

the facts say otherwise

these are violent paid agitators causing unrest in the streets, the people behind this should be held accountable

it's funny you say 'if they're a US citizen' because I'd wager a good portion are not



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,700
Location: Aux Arcs

15 Nov 2016, 10:46 am

I'd didn't know that Craigslist was a valid source for news.Isnt that where people go to hook up for sex?
Drudge isn't a valid source,more like the right wing's National Enquirer.
As for ABC news,why that's the liberal media and you all never beleive it's right unless it suits you.
My SPLC post was called hearsay,well so is this.
I receive emails from Moveon and other liberal groups.I have never been contacted with an offer to get paid to protest.Hell,I'd do it for free if there was one near me.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,017
Location: Kansas

15 Nov 2016, 11:20 am

Misslizard wrote:
I'd didn't know that Craigslist was a valid source for news.Isnt that where people go to hook up for sex?
Drudge isn't a valid source,more like the right wing's National Enquirer.
As for ABC news,why that's the liberal media and you all never beleive it's right unless it suits you.
My SPLC post was called hearsay,well so is this.
I receive emails from Moveon and other liberal groups.I have never been contacted with an offer to get paid to protest.Hell,I'd do it for free if there was one near me.


I posted ABC News because it's a source that Liberals listen to. If you don't even believe one of your own sources, you are in denial.


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,700
Location: Aux Arcs

15 Nov 2016, 12:03 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
I'd didn't know that Craigslist was a valid source for news.Isnt that where people go to hook up for sex?
Drudge isn't a valid source,more like the right wing's National Enquirer.
As for ABC news,why that's the liberal media and you all never beleive it's right unless it suits you.
My SPLC post was called hearsay,well so is this.
I receive emails from Moveon and other liberal groups.I have never been contacted with an offer to get paid to protest.Hell,I'd do it for free if there was one near me.


I posted ABC News because it's a source that Liberals listen to. If you don't even believe one of your own sources, you are in denial.

I don't listen to ABC,I like NBC.So you are incorrect in that statement.No denial here,I just think it's funny that now you beleive a liberal source becuse it suits you.Whats next,MSNBC.lol
Anyway half my posts are getting eaten so I have to take a break.Its just frustrating to type something out only to have it vanish.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Feb 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 756
Location: USA

15 Nov 2016, 1:35 pm

Once again I say- all protesters arent just people being paid. People are legit mad and have every right to peaceful protest (even if you don't think so- this is in response to Trump supporters that act like protests are bad and everyone is just doing it because of money. :roll:).

I don't expect all people to agree with the protests- but its still everyone's LEGAL right to do it if they want. If it turns into a riot- then those people should be arrested. Every protester isnt rioting though! So get the facts straight before you post more insults and half-truths and just straight up..lies!



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,284
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Nov 2016, 1:40 pm

Earthbound wrote:
Once again I say- all protesters arent just people being paid. People are legit mad and have every right to peaceful protest (even if you don't think so- this is in response to Trump supporters that act like protests are bad and everyone is just doing it because of money. :roll:).

I don't expect all people to agree with the protests- but its still everyone's LEGAL right to do it if they want. If it turns into a riot- then those people should be arrested. Every protester isnt rioting though! So get the facts straight before you post more insults and half-truths and just straight up..lies!



People are free to peacefully protest but blocking interstates, stopping vehicles, throwing bricks, smashing windows, looting, starting fires, etc are not a legitimate form of protest. The fact that there is anybody getting paid to protest ruins the credibility of it, if there is someone fomenting unrest on the streets then that person should be held accountable.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,362

17 Nov 2016, 9:43 pm

Jacoby wrote:
the 13 year old didn't even exist, it was middle aged man who was former producer for Jerry Springer

it was likely manufactured by the Clinton campaign to project and distract what was true about them

Pedosta and the other Moloch worshipers are the ones who victimize children


I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the alleged victim claims
https://www.thenation.com/article/the-t ... the-media/

From what I understand Epstein procured underaged girls for plenty of his high profile associates. The girl worked for Trump and was abused by Epstein. She is now 35 but is only referred to as "Jane Doe" because she has (up to now) avoid taking the stand due to fears she has over her safety.