Trump Supporters promising violence if he loses!

Page 1 of 8 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,676

28 Oct 2016, 12:49 am

Republican Joe Walsh (and Trump groupie) prompts supporters to take up arms if Trump loses election prompting US schools to close down on election polling day fearing nationwide violence.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... d8e35e67cd



akuakuaku
Butterfly
Butterfly

Joined: 4 Sep 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 15
Location: United States

28 Oct 2016, 3:22 pm

Well at least they aren't being paid unlike Clinton supporters who are paid to incite violence at Trump rallies.



friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,547

28 Oct 2016, 5:26 pm

I've learned first-hand accounts of different fascists coming to power. I do believe that the use of violence has been tolerated, historically, when it did not embarrass whichever administration. And, I believe the leftists should be more concerned about the vigilantism, which could occur, if Trump does come to power.

You first wanted to effect change from within.Over time, you became relaxed, self-assured, and it no longer felt as though you were radicalizing whichever industry. Now, there is talk of draining swamps, and noone thinks they're talking about you.

I think of very down-to-Earth sort-of survival concerns and for my aging parents. If find it moritfying, but, there, you have it.

I am not saying to be pompous.

But, you should probably concentrate on whatever generic, non-partisan virtue signaling you can muster. You radicals should figure out whatever way humanly possible to appear clean and harmless, and quit lecturing conservatives, immediately, for fear of looking like the terrorists -- specifically because of favoritism.

Some people will not be regarded in the same light as others. Is it a better survival strategy, to adjust and make peace with that.



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

28 Oct 2016, 5:42 pm

don't even need to wait until the election for Hillary supporters, these are the Brownshirt thugs.



friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,547

28 Oct 2016, 6:56 pm

Something I found interesting was that purges happened in modern times.

I look downtown, and some of the older buildings would have been standing during those times.

In historical photos, many of the fixtures just look newer. The people look like ordinary, younger versions of our grandparents.

Plausible explanations were given, and it may have seemed normal.

My parents went to church, just the other night, and call 9-11, when two gangs are fighting eachother, in the park, where I grew up (occasionally seeing the grocery store looted.)

It happens, sometimes. People, who worry about that, are not always imagining things.



BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,032

28 Oct 2016, 8:01 pm

LA Race Riots in 1992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26ToSKdfeRY

Basic rule of warfare--it is awfully difficult to take a well defended position when your opponent has the advantage of height--like a rooftop.



friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,547

28 Oct 2016, 8:06 pm

We saw it happen, twice, in the 80's, in the greater San Bernardino area, when the power went out, and projects were located between us an the grocery store.

Everyone has a line drawn in the sand, or expects some sea change. They need some magic word or an omen, to tell them we have passed through the looking glass.

But, people act like animals, ordinarily. It's a mundane, crappy fact of life.



Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2014
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 25,935
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.

29 Oct 2016, 8:22 am

This is SUCH a stupid article. Most schools are closed on Election Day----AND, the election won't even be called until 10 / 11 / 12, at NIGHT. The schools that AREN'T closed wouldn't be targets, cuz there would be no election going-on there----AND, why would anybody shoot-up an election place anyway, until November NINTH; and THEN, it wouldn't even be an "election place"! !










_________________
White female; age 58; diagnosed Aspie.
I use caps for emphasis----I'm NOT angry or shouting. I use caps like others use italics, underline, or bold.
"What we know is a drop; what we don't know, is an ocean." (Sir Isaac Newton)


ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,995
Location: Long Island, New York

29 Oct 2016, 9:13 am

The voting booths are in the schools where I am so there might be voter intimidation there.


_________________
Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity

My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person. - Sara Luterman


Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2014
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 25,935
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.

29 Oct 2016, 10:38 am

^^ Yes----what I meant was, the schools are closed to CHILDREN. The article was talking about the concerns of educators / parents, and I was saying this doesn't have anything to do with the CHILDREN.












_________________
White female; age 58; diagnosed Aspie.
I use caps for emphasis----I'm NOT angry or shouting. I use caps like others use italics, underline, or bold.
"What we know is a drop; what we don't know, is an ocean." (Sir Isaac Newton)


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,563
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

30 Oct 2016, 12:35 am

If Trump and his devotees contest his defeat with violence, then that shows how little understanding or respect they hold the tradition for peaceful transition of government in America.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,676

30 Oct 2016, 12:49 am

See how quickly Walsh will slide back under his rock when a Trump support takes a pot shot at Hillary Clinton

Sarah Palin did the same thing to Gabrielle Giffords when she had posters with Gifford in cross hairs. A republican supporter and gun owner took this to be a cue to kill the "commie" democrat.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,563
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

30 Oct 2016, 1:42 am

cyberdad wrote:
See how quickly Walsh will slide back under his rock when a Trump support takes a pot shot at Hillary Clinton

Sarah Palin did the same thing to Gabrielle Giffords when she had posters with Gifford in cross hairs. A republican supporter and gun owner took this to be a cue to kill the "commie" democrat.


I'm hardly defending that cretin Palin, but the guy who had shot Giffords was hardly a Palin supporter, or even a Republican. I believe he had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, from which he had plumbed up his delusional motivation.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,676

30 Oct 2016, 8:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
See how quickly Walsh will slide back under his rock when a Trump support takes a pot shot at Hillary Clinton

Sarah Palin did the same thing to Gabrielle Giffords when she had posters with Gifford in cross hairs. A republican supporter and gun owner took this to be a cue to kill the "commie" democrat.


I'm hardly defending that cretin Palin, but the guy who had shot Giffords was hardly a Palin supporter, or even a Republican. I believe he had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, from which he had plumbed up his delusional motivation.


True but for a politician to use of language or imagery that promotes violence or killing should be a jailable offense given the risk is there



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,563
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

31 Oct 2016, 1:11 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
See how quickly Walsh will slide back under his rock when a Trump support takes a pot shot at Hillary Clinton

Sarah Palin did the same thing to Gabrielle Giffords when she had posters with Gifford in cross hairs. A republican supporter and gun owner took this to be a cue to kill the "commie" democrat.


I'm hardly defending that cretin Palin, but the guy who had shot Giffords was hardly a Palin supporter, or even a Republican. I believe he had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, from which he had plumbed up his delusional motivation.


True but for a politician to use of language or imagery that promotes violence or killing should be a jailable offense given the risk is there


I can not disagree.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer