Curt Schilling suggests jouralists be lynched

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2016, 3:02 am

Curt Schilling shares photo on Twitter suggesting journalists be lynched, calls it 'awesome'

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 2:25 pm

Maybe the rest of us should start wearing tee shirts reading that Curt Schilling ought to be lynched.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 2:31 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Maybe the rest of us should start wearing tee shirts reading that Curt Schilling ought to be lynched.

Personally, I'm more of a 'no one should be lynched' kind of guy, but you're welcome to your opinion.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 2:35 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Personally, I'm more of a 'no one should be lynched' kind of guy, but you're welcome to your opinion.

I'm not saying he should actually be lynched, but if he sees a shirt saying that he should be, maybe he'd think next time before he snickers about that lynching journalists shirt.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 2:41 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I'm not saying he should actually be lynched, but if he sees a shirt saying that he should be, maybe he'd think next time before he snickers about that lynching journalists shirt.

Have you ever seen that work? I mean that honestly, I made a whole thread about it a while back, and I really can't think of many times I've seen someone actually learn from having their own bad behavior mirrored back at them, if anything they tend to double down. The other cheek is usually the better option.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 3:01 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Have you ever seen that work? I mean that honestly, I made a whole thread about it a while back, and I really can't think of many times I've seen someone actually learn from having their own bad behavior mirrored back at them, if anything they tend to double down. The other cheek is usually the better option.

I will do something that I've never seen you do on this forum, and concede you might be right.
And no, it's hardly because you're always in the right.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Nov 2016, 4:50 pm

Curt Schilling didn't suggest anything, he posted a picture of the back of somebody's shirt(not his) that he found funny. Maybe in very poor taste but not the same what the threat title suggests.