Page 15 of 27 [ 418 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 27  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 8:34 pm

rats_and_cats wrote:
My point still stands that Obama could have nipped the riot problem in the bud and chose not to. Just because he's no longer President doesn't mean he's immune from criticism. The way he handled the rioters, or rather didn't, is part of the reason for the current mess and that's something to consider when figuring out how to solve it.

I'm sure Mr Trump will have something to say...watch twitter

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 8:56 pm

Darmok wrote:
There was a time when such people were institutionalized. Now they just register as Democrats.

Is that Meryl Streep?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 9:20 pm

EzraS wrote:
Darmok wrote:
There was a time when such people were institutionalized. Now they just register as Democrats.

Is that Meryl Streep?

I don't think it's acting...

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 9:29 pm

Darmok wrote:
Darmok wrote:

That's absolutely hilarious.

:lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW, was any right winger recorded doing this on 20 Jan. 2009?
I can't see them (us) doing it even in the privacy of thier own homes.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 9:43 pm

Raptor wrote:
I can't see them (us) doing it even in the privacy of their own homes.

A lot of people came away from that video with "autistic screeching" according to the comments section. That's you, me, and the rest of us apparently. How lovely. :|

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 9:46 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Well, now that he is officially president let's let his actions speak for him for the next four years...

First thing on his plate...what to do about the thousands of angry protesters marching in major US cities

Deport them to Canada or Mexico. Or better yet, put them in Guantanamo, where then we can build another big, huge wall around them. I bet the Russian's would pay for it! Then Putin can be invited to the Trump House for a celebration dinner!

Lol you can't deport U.S citizens to other countries, like Canada and Mexico would go along with that anyways. I certainly do not support violent protests but people do have the right to protest. People who act violent are breaking the law and I see no problem with them facing consequences but aside from that protesters certainly are allowed to be angry and march around and protest as much as they want.

My daughter and two of our friends will be attending one of the women's marches tomorrow.Why should they be deported?They all have jobs,people usually plan to attend these events and schedule time off.
People have the right to protest,not riot.The majority of the protestors were peaceful,you shouldn't judge the whole on a few.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 9:53 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Well, now that he is officially president let's let his actions speak for him for the next four years...

First thing on his plate...what to do about the thousands of angry protesters marching in major US cities

Deport them to Canada or Mexico. Or better yet, put them in Guantanamo, where then we can build another big, huge wall around them. I bet the Russian's would pay for it! Then Putin can be invited to the Trump House for a celebration dinner!

Lol you can't deport U.S citizens to other countries, like Canada and Mexico would go along with that anyways. I certainly do not support violent protests but people do have the right to protest. People who act violent are breaking the law and I see no problem with them facing consequences but aside from that protesters certainly are allowed to be angry and march around and protest as much as they want.

I can still dream, can't I? That would be part of living my American Dream. :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 9:54 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

My daughter and two of our friends will be attending one of the women's marches tomorrow.Why should they be deported?They all have jobs,people usually plan to attend these events and schedule time off.
People have the right to protest,not riot.The majority of the protestors were peaceful,you shouldn't judge the whole on a few.

From what I heard, it's not the women's groups lighting limos on fire. I have no problem with normal protesters.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 9:57 pm

Feyokien wrote:
Raptor wrote:

A lot of people came away from that video with "autistic screeching" according to the comments section. That's you, me, and the rest of us apparently. How lovely. :|

Call me dense but that went right over my head...

Yours truly,
Dense

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 10:04 pm

I stayed up to see the dresses the ladies would wear to the balls. Melania's is kind of disappointing, but the others are really nice. I feel like such a girl for saying this, but one of my favorite parts of watching ceremonies is seeing how the ladies are dressed.

No homo.

Not that I care if you're homo.

I just happen to not be homo.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 10:06 pm

Raptor wrote:
Feyokien wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Yours truly,
Dense

I don't know what's going on :jester:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 10:32 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

From what I heard, it's not the women's groups lighting limos on fire. I have no problem with normal protesters.

The people that tear stuff up are just idiots who use this as an excuse to vandalize.They don't care about what's really going on.No real environmentalist would set a car on fire,just think of the hydrocarbons being released into the atmosphere.
My daughter heard reports of some right wing extremist groups doing this so that the left gets blamed.But she admits that could just be more fake news.
The people that pull these stunts have their own agenda,it's not the right or the left,but people who want to see the nation divided even more.They don't want people to come together to fix the problems,they want to drive a wedge in.Divide and conquer.
It's not people on welfare either,if the government collapses who's gonna send them a check every month??lol You just don't bite the hand that feeds.
I wish I was at the protest where everyone fired up the doobies. :D

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 4:22 am

Raptor wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Darmok wrote:

That's absolutely hilarious.

:lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't see them (us) doing it even in the privacy of thier own homes.

They were too busy burning effigies of Obama in 2009 to burn limo's

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 5:29 am

Raptor wrote:
Feyokien wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Yours truly,
Dense

That's funny, I thought you were Skippy.

Darn, I flunked.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 7:29 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Lol you can't deport U.S citizens to other countries

You beat me to it, laughable comment , although I'm sure she may be jesting as she's the cat who got the cream at the moment. I'm sure Trump could pass a law that if you commit a crime you will lose your citizen status therefore crims could be deported to the moon :wink:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 7:36 am

rats_and_cats wrote:

No h***.

Not that I care if you're h***.

I just happen to not be h***.

That word is not very PC in the UK and causes offence , it is used as an insult here. It could be different where you're from but I'm just giving you a heads up.

Also looking at dresses if your a woman is being fashion concious , if your checking out T&A thats a different story :wink:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard