Page 9 of 14 [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 4:40 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Meanwhile .... looks like Flynn might not get immunity, which means they want to prosecute him. And who did he want to trade in - the Trump card.

One step closer to impeachment.

I personally think it might be a mistake not to play ball with Flynn. Otherwise, he would be more apt to close circle with team Trump. Turning state's evidence and telling all he knows might be the only way to get the human Cheeto out of the White House, before Trump realizes his dream of "American carnage."

Would you rather have president pence? I think the dems should keep trump fighting with the freedom caucus and neutralize both.

I seems like flynn has been thrown under the bus, but itnis hard to tell, he may not be able to offer much real info and just wants protection. Tough to tell, his immunity plea seems premature.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 4:52 pm

feral botanist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
androbot01 wrote:
Meanwhile .... looks like Flynn might not get immunity, which means they want to prosecute him. And who did he want to trade in - the Trump card.

I personally think it might be a mistake not to play ball with Flynn. Otherwise, he would be more apt to close circle with team Trump. Turning state's evidence and telling all he knows might be the only way to get the human Cheeto out of the White House, before Trump realizes his dream of "American carnage."

Would you rather have president pence? I think the dems should keep trump fighting with the freedom caucus and neutralize both.

I seems like flynn has been thrown under the bus, but itnis hard to tell, he may not be able to offer much real info and just wants protection. Tough to tell, his immunity plea seems premature.

I think at least Pence would be competent in the job, and would staff his cabinet and government offices with competent people, instead of the crackpots Trump has.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 4:56 pm

Liberal crackpot Evelyn Farkas ...

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 4:58 pm

:twisted:

Kraichgauer wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
androbot01 wrote:

I think at least Pence would be competent in the job, and would staff his cabinet and government offices with competent people, instead of the crackpots Trump has.

If there was a more competent president, they may have been able to repeal the ACA. What else may they be able to do with compentent staff? Stalemate seem a better option.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 5:00 pm

the_phoenix wrote:

Please explain or supple reference to this post, seem a non-sequitor.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 5:07 pm

Raptor wrote:
^ Pretty obvious inferiority issues and validation needs on your part...

Blatantly obvious.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 5:30 pm

EzraS wrote:
Raptor wrote:
^ Pretty obvious inferiority issues and validation needs on your part...

Blatantly obvious.

Oh Ezra, why do you do this to yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 5:48 pm

Raptor wrote:
This is a T-shirt.

:P

I see this thread has gone wildly off topic but if you kindly indulge me for one second - is it legal to wear that shirt in the United States?

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 6:00 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Raptor wrote:
This is a T-shirt.

I see this thread has gone wildly off topic but if you kindly indulge me for one second - is it legal to wear that shirt in the United States?

Yes, freedom of speech. People are allowed to make whatever kind of an ass out of themselves that they want, but I seriously doubt raptor would wear this, this is just him trying to shock you. He probably just found the image online and posted it in the thread. You cwn probably trace the image, but why bother, it is just raptor.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 6:37 pm

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 7:13 pm

feral botanist wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Raptor wrote:
This is a T-shirt.

Yes, freedom of speech. People are allowed to make whatever kind of an ass out of themselves that they want, but I seriously doubt raptor would wear this, this is just him trying to shock you. He probably just found the image online and posted it in the thread. You cwn probably trace the image, but why bother, it is just raptor.

I realise he might be getting a rise but gives some insight into the right wing brain re: lack of empathy for people who died or survived the Nazi holocaust

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 7:25 pm

the_phoenix wrote:

And yet, there's zero evidence that the human Cheeto was ever wiretapped in anyway.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 7:32 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Raptor wrote:
This is a T-shirt.

Back in the 60's it was okay to wear an SS uniform to comedy sketches for the Hogan's Heros TV show. So legal yes, PC no.

But it seems to me that Raptor just takes the nonsense Nazi labeling/stereotyping from left wingers and shoves it back in their face to watch them get all worked up. If anyone is trivializing the Holocaust, it's the left.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 7:32 pm

feral botanist wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:! !! I love that!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 8:01 pm

EzraS wrote:

Back in the 60's it was okay to wear an SS uniform to comedy sketches for the Hogan's Heros TV show. So legal yes, PC no.

Wearing Nazi uniforms for TV shows is understandable. Hogans Hero's ridiculed Nazis much like Mel Brook's "To Be or Not To Be" movie...so it depends on the context. The star of Hogan's heroes Bob Crane was allegedly murdered by a right winger because of the way German's were depicted

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 8:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
feral botanist wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:! ! ! I love that!

I love the first line "I read on Breitbart" (a very reliable source) that just sets the scene for the rest of it...