Page 11 of 14 [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 9:09 am

EzraS wrote:
Someone yaps about facts and reality. Then pouts when they're not to his liking. Did the majority of content in 7,000+ posts come into factor when building his "mental model" based upon post history? Of course not.

During those years I kept to help and support sections, I was always bewildered when I'd read someone talking about some people on WP being hostile, bullies, troublemakers etc. But then I finally entered the areas where they lurk and observed them for myself.

They know who they are and we know who they are based on the content of the majority of their posts.

No they dont, because from what I have seen they are incapable of honest self relection. They disrupt posts, as happened with this one, and engage in arguements until they feel they are not winning, then whine about being bullied.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 9:57 am

"relection" - not a word: Fail.

Derails thread by way of instigation, then blames target - lack of accountability: Fail.

Majority of posts on a support forum are heckling, instigating and arguing - lack of contribution: Fail.

Admits not understanding people, then goes on to critique and profile them - makes false accusations: Fail.

Flipflops between immature nonsense to boorish pontificating - bad acting: Fail.

Last edited by EzraS on 02 Apr 2017, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 11:32 am

EzraS wrote:

Derails thread by way of instigation, then blames target - no accountability: Fail.

Majority of posts on a support forum are heckling, instigating and arguing - lack of contribution: Fail.

Flipflops between immature nonsense to boorish pontificating - bad acting: Fail.

Just as a cautionary note here, I got a TOS today for insulting that person and, although the warning was non-specific, it was probably about my pointing out his spelling errors. I wish I were joking but I'm not...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 11:46 am

Raptor wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Derails thread by way of instigation, then blames target - no accountability: Fail.

Just as a cautionary note here, I got a TOS today for insulting that person and, although the warning was non-specific, it was probably about my pointing out his spelling errors. I wish I were joking but I'm not...

I remember someone on another forum who purposely misspelled so people would call him out as part of his trolling routine.

My typos are many because of dyslexia and other cognitive impairment, but there's this thing called standard technology which corrects that - so there's really not much excuse for it.

If someone is going to play armchair behaviorist - they should at least use intelligible words when delivering their analysis if they expect to be taken seriously.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 12:27 pm

EzraS wrote:
Raptor wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I remember someone on another forum who purposely misspelled so people would call him out as part of his trolling routine.

My typos are many because of dyslexia and other cognitive impairment, but there's this thing called standard technology which corrects that - so there's really not much excuse for it.

If someone is going to play armchair behaviorist - they should at least use intelligible words when delivering their analysis if they expect to be taken seriously.

Back in the dark ages I used to do AOL chat. A common characteristic for trolls there was to come into a chat room and stir things up enough to provoke other users into any kind of breech of the rules against the instigator. The troll (who hadn't technically broken any rules) would report these self-induced "attacks" to the mods and TOS warnings and/or account locking would ensue. It was an early learning experience on trollery and internet behavior in general...

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 3:51 pm

it takes (usually) two to tango - i suppose detailing threads is included in that.

across how many threads has this heckling been dragged by now?

maybe certain parties should consider taking a break, at least to me this is getting old.....

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 3:53 pm

Raptor wrote:
....although the warning was non-specific, it was probably about my pointing out his spelling errors. I wish I were joking but I'm not...

haven't checked that out yet, but LOL if it's the case.

i like civility. what level of it can we reach or return to here?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 7:28 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Raptor wrote:
....although the warning was non-specific, it was probably about my pointing out his spelling errors. I wish I were joking but I'm not...

haven't checked that out yet, but LOL if it's the case.

i like civility. what level of it can we reach or return to here?

It was either my criticizing that person's spelling (I didnt actually point the errors out, just said that his spelling was terrible), or calling that person paranoid for fearing Pence becoming a fundamentalist Muslim and/or re-lighting the ovens in the concentration camps. The person in question really said all that.

I think we've returned to a state of what passes for civility in this thread and it seems to be tapering down...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 7:51 pm

Raptor wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Raptor wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Back in the dark ages I used to do AOL chat. A common characteristic for trolls there was to come into a chat room and stir things up enough to provoke other users into any kind of breech of the rules against the instigator. The troll (who hadn't technically broken any rules) would report these self-induced "attacks" to the mods and TOS warnings and/or account locking would ensue. It was an early learning experience on trollery and internet behavior in general...

Sure, it's basally entrapment. Getting someone to behave in a way they normally don't.

Last edited by EzraS on 02 Apr 2017, 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 8:07 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
it takes (usually) two to tango - i suppose detailing threads is included in that.

across how many threads has this heckling been dragged by now?

maybe certain parties should consider taking a break, at least to me this is getting old.....

The person who derailed this thread started off making false accusations with their first post.

Over a matter that wasn't even a problem, just a slight miscommunication that had already been amicably resolved between myself and Kraichgauer.

That's the way it usually goes with this person and a couple of others. They jump in and start pushing buttons.

If he gives it a rest here, he will just start pushing buttons again in another thread.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 9:51 pm

EzraS wrote:
You mean so-called judges!

Here is the first derailment of the thread, it is on the very first page.

I am so evil and manipulative I made Ezra do that too :twisted:

All of the bad things Ezra and Raptor have done is because I have been controling there minds ( totally unrelated detail: it is especially easy with the weak willed). I admit it. It is all me. :roll:

Raptor said that the trolling getting better (even though its not) because I made him think that with my evil powers :twisted: , not because he is one of the mosy active trolls.

I guess you can all see my secret plan to get these poor defenselss little angels kicked off the website by making them look like evil trolls who disrupt posts for thier own selfish reasons; and not because I was fed up with thier constant derailment of post and general trolling, because they totally dont do that :roll:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 10:02 pm

And there he goes again with more of the same and will keep it going until this thread gets locked.

Just like he's gotten several other threads closed.

The actual derailment of this thread took place below:

feral botanist wrote:
He is making a joke with the added benefit, that if he gets a rise out of someone, he can feel powerful, so just ignore him.

Making false accusations (pushing buttons) with the intention of instigating an argument to draw attention to himself, in which he was quite successful.

A very familiar pattern with this person.

Last edited by EzraS on 02 Apr 2017, 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 10:26 pm

EzraS wrote:
And there he goes again with more of the same and will keep it going until this thread gets locked.

Yes, that is how powerful I am :twisted:

I made Ezra respond to my last post. Yes, it is all me :twisted:

I am glad that I get show everyone my power, no more hiding in the shadows quietly controlling him and raptor. I want everyone to fear my power.

(Ezra, your are playing your part in my farce perfectly, now if only raptor would show up to complain it would be complete)

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 10:54 pm

EzraS wrote:

The actual derailment of this thread took place below:

feral botanist wrote:
He is making a joke with the added benefit, that if he gets a rise out of someone, he can feel powerful, so just ignore him.

Making false accusations (pushing buttons) with the intention of instigating an argument to draw attention to himself, in which he was quite successful.

A very familiar pattern with this person.

Familar pattern... :lol: :lol: :lol: I would hope it was familiar. I make you do it all the time. :roll:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 10:56 pm

Falsely accuses someone else of instigation which brought us to where we are now.

Then debunks the idea once he's shown to be the actual instigator.

More button pushing.

I think he only joined WP to screw with autistic people.

And of course a kid with level 2 moderate/severe autism becomes his primary target

Last edited by EzraS on 03 Apr 2017, 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

feral botanist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2017, 11:03 pm

EzraS wrote:
Falsely accuses someone else of instigation which brought us to where we are now.

Then debunks the idea once he's shown to be the instigator.

More button pushing.

I think he only joined WP to screw with autistic people.

And of course a kid with level 2 moderate/severe autism becomes his primary target

And now my plan is complete. Ezra has reached the place where he is pulling the "Im a poor autistic kid" on a forum autistic people. (How much longer do you think that is going to work?)

Your part of the farce is complete.

And thank you for diagnosis. I will send it to my doctor and tell him he is wrong. :roll:

Oh, and just like the guy whos hands dont work very well for typing became you target?