Page 14 of 20 [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 3:03 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mebbe if the old body holds out a bit longer. judging from what is written on the Georgia Guidestones, I am guessing the 1% feel the time is near for a culling of the rest of us. google it.

Okay, I remember seeing a documentary on the Georgia Guidestones.

one of the tenets engraved on it is to reduce the world population to a quarter billion.

I recall that. Let's see how pro-life the right proves to be if it comes to putting that into action.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 3:08 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
mebbe if the old body holds out a bit longer. judging from what is written on the Georgia Guidestones, I am guessing the 1% feel the time is near for a culling of the rest of us. google it.

Okay, I remember seeing a documentary on the Georgia Guidestones.

one of the tenets engraved on it is to reduce the world population to a quarter billion.

I recall that. Let's see how pro-life the right proves to be if it comes to putting that into action.

they are ostensibly pro-life except for themselves, as a means of controlling the lower classes, they have plenty of useful idiot "true believers" though, as their foot soldiers in the culture wars which are really about power and money. they want plenty of cannon fodder for the futile endless wars to enrich the upper class investors among them. but since they tend to believe in a great rapture which will take them away from a hazardous future earth condition, I don't believe they are too pro-life about any lives other than their own.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 5:00 am

"Alex Jones's film Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement proposes that the guidestones are a harbinger of self-appointed elites who intend on exterminating most of the world's population."

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 5:47 pm

EzraS wrote:
"Alex Jones's film Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement proposes that the guidestones are a harbinger of self-appointed elites who intend on exterminating most of the world's population."

Then again, Alex Jones is either a stark raving, clinical paranoiac, or he's an irresponsible, sociopathic charlatan.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 6:19 pm

The Georgia Guidestones are a whole lot of nothing. They were probably constructed by someone who was concerned about overpopulation ... which is going to end anyway since the rate of growth has been declining.

If the elites really wanted to kill most of humanity, why would they be this obvious?

I have read the commandments on the guidestones. They were obviously made by a noobish lefty who doesn't understand the root causes of environmental destruction and the population explosion. Leaving guidestones for the middle/lower classes to see won't solve much, because the middle and lower classes aren't the ones responsible for the destruction of the environment.

Most people want to protect the environment. The environment is being destroyed because the power-addicted upper class has near-total control over the electoral process.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 7:02 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Then again, Alex Jones is either a stark raving, clinical paranoiac, or he's an irresponsible, sociopathic charlatan.

but even a stopped clock is technically "right" twice per day. and the guidestone authors were obvious precisely because the lower classes in amuuurica are so oblivious to the dangers they face from the psychopathic megalomaniacs of the 1%. they could literally shoot somebody on fifth avenue and still get plenty of votes and approval because the lower classes aren't paying attention or they are dimly paying attention and just don't give a rap, they are too distracted by the house-dividing rot the upper classes are pulling on them.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 7:17 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

but even a stopped clock is technically "right" twice per day. and the guidestone authors were obvious precisely because the lower classes in amuuurica are so oblivious to the dangers they face from the psychopathic megalomaniacs of the 1%. they could literally shoot somebody on fifth avenue and still get plenty of votes and approval because the lower classes aren't paying attention or they are dimly paying attention and just don't give a rap, they are too distracted by the house-dividing rot the upper classes are pulling on them.

I really don't think that the creators of the guidestones were from the upper class.

The guidestones explicitly promote environmental protection, reason, justice and internationalism. The upper classes would never promote those things.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 7:22 pm

they would promote those things exclusively for themselves after all us useless eaters were done away with.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 10:46 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I know. That's why I found it amusing that you and blabby were on the same page with him regarding this.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 12:22 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I know. That's why I found it amusing that you and blabby were on the same page with him regarding this.

I'm hardly on any page with Jones, I only acknowledged that I was aware of the Georgia stones, and commented on how the 1% might behave if given the opportunity to cut down the numbers of the sweaty masses.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 12:46 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
The guidestones explicitly promote environmental protection, reason, justice and internationalism. The upper classes would never promote those things.

This makes sense

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 6:13 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I'm hardly on any page with Jones, I only acknowledged that I was aware of the Georgia stones, and commented on how the 1% might behave if given the opportunity to cut down the numbers of the sweaty masses.

And that's what Jones is claiming. But who would be their servants and build and make stuff for them and most importantly, provide the mass consumption that brings in all their cash?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 2:02 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

And that's what Jones is claiming. But who would be their servants and build and make stuff for them and most importantly, provide the mass consumption that brings in all their cash?

Even the most psychopathic of the future rich wouldn't want to kill all working class people, just enough to get rid of the surplus population.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 2:05 pm

Let him have it, except only gay and trans troops.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 2:36 pm

^^^ that is a good one :wtg:
it has long been known that the upper classes think there are too many of us. it wasn't only jay gould who said "I could hire one half of the working class to kill off the other half," he was just saying out loud what the rest of 'em would say only among themselves in privileged company. and the minute useful robots come online along with a cybernetic regime in place, bye bye the rest of us except just enough exceptional quality breeding stock ["Handmaid's tale"] to keep the human race going. eventually they want to do away with conventional bodies altogether and move into hybrid human machines, per Kurzweil and others. "Elysium" was just a hint of their evil.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 5:28 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^ that is a good one :wtg:
it has long been known that the upper classes think there are too many of us. it wasn't only jay gould who said "I could hire one half of the working class to kill off the other half," he was just saying out loud what the rest of 'em would say only among themselves in privileged company. and the minute useful robots come online along with a cybernetic regime in place, bye bye the rest of us except just enough exceptional quality breeding stock ["Handmaid's tale"] to keep the human race going. eventually they want to do away with conventional bodies altogether and move into hybrid human machines, per Kurzweil and others. "Elysium" was just a hint of their evil.

For all of Trump's talk of illegal aliens stealing American jobs, what his lower class supporters refuse to understand is that most of these jobs have been lost to automation and outsourcing overseas.