Misogynist Goes to Jail For Shooting Female Drivers

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 6:13 am

I could have also called the title "White Privilege Helps White Guy Get Out of Jail on Reduced Charges" because he was allowed to post bail after the last shooting and you and I know that if a black person was arrested that crime they would still be in jail and be charged with attempted murder, among other things.

A man thought female drivers were ‘incompetent’ — so he shot them, police say

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 8:31 am

Chronos wrote:
I could have also called the title "White Privilege Helps White Guy Get Out of Jail on Reduced Charges" because he was allowed to post bail after the last shooting and you and I know that if a black person was arrested that crime they would still be in jail and be charged with attempted murder, among other things.

A man thought female drivers were ‘incompetent’ — so he shot them, police say

Close, Chronos, but not quite savage enough. If he'd been black, odds are he'd already be dead. Not because the women's lives would be valued any more highly - we have all the data we need on the refusal of men in power to take the abuse of women by other men seriously - but because his actions would have furnished a plausible excuse.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 1:07 pm

Is this guy supposed to be another psycho incel?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 8:31 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

I'm not sure, but he believes women only exist to give birth to males. He is claiming self defence but he shot one woman when she was waiting at the car wash for allegedly previously cutting him off.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2018, 10:38 pm

Chronos wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I'm not sure, but he believes women only exist to give birth to males. He is claiming self defence but he shot one woman when she was waiting at the car wash for allegedly previously cutting him off.

Well, pretty much, then.