Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2018, 12:30 pm

There Are Four Lights!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2018, 8:16 pm

...So what do you want? A quota system. for cover graphics/ comments? ND since you're back...Again, why don't private conservative organizations challenge what they define as biased broadcast TV and radio stations' liscence renewals?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2018, 1:39 am

Alex VanNess Verified account @thealexvanness

CNN followed the Women's March organizers for a year and not once did they report on the Nation of Islam presence visibly surrounding them.

https://twitter.com/thealexvanness/stat ... 0642932737

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 12:21 am

There Are Four Lights!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 1:17 am

...Assuming those to be accurate non-retouched, headlines...Did you notice that they:re labeled as opinion columns? Opinions are by definition " blased " :wink: . Now, perhaps the body of the columns acknowledge his apparent 180 degree turnaround in 8 months :roll: ...
Oh, by the way, am I going to continue getting no response when I bring up my suggestion that conservative groups could try to fix the media bias they see by challenging the liscence to broadcast of so e especially egerious offenders.
Challenging, say, a Seattle or Chicago station's renewal might get more attention, Challenging an Omaha or Tuscaloosa station might increase the chance of winning, or at least, gain aa
greater amount of support from the local population. Are you going to respond to me? Or will it be crickets again?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2018, 9:54 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Assuming those to be accurate non-retouched, headlines...Did you notice that they:re labeled as opinion columns? Opinions are by definition " blased " :wink: . Now, perhaps the body of the columns acknowledge his apparent 180 degree turnaround in 8 months :roll: ...
Oh, by the way, am I going to continue getting no response when I bring up my suggestion that conservative groups could try to fix the media bias they see by challenging the liscence to broadcast of so e especially egerious offenders.
Challenging, say, a Seattle or Chicago station's renewal might get more attention, Challenging an Omaha or Tuscaloosa station might increase the chance of winning, or at least, gain aa
greater amount of support from the local population. Are you going to respond to me? Or will it be crickets again?

Well well. I decided to go and find the answer to your question about the content of the body of the two articles, and this appears to be fake news. The 19th April article, unless it's been deleted, does not exist, and Max Boot has made an article about this fake news.

It's all too easy to fall into the trap of thinking that because something could be so easily verified with an easy Google search, then it must be true.