Trumpster arrested as the MAGAbomber

Page 7 of 12 [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 8:06 pm

You have to fact check this stuff Bill if you're really after the truth.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 8:13 pm

EzraS wrote:

How is that not the truth?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 8:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Lies yes. They're all liars.

But nobody lies like Trump.

Or perhaps nobody gets called a liar more than Trump. Often when I hear about what Trump supposedly said, it doesn't match the accusation, when I listen to what he actually said and or what the context was. So it could also be said that nobody has been lied about more than Trump. And it makes me wonder why stuff has to be made up.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 8:18 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I was referring to:

Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Trump actually believes the garbage he is spewing most of the time. That's the difference.

Actually, according to Ivanka and Jared, he doesn't. He never really believed the birther BS, but understood he could build a political career on people's bigotry. Same with demonizing Latinos and Muslims. Years ago, Trump had told Howard Stern that if he ever ran for office, it would be as a Republican, because the right are the dumbest people alive.

I just researched it, appears to be a fake meme started on Facebook.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald- ... ake-2016-3
https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2015/12/ ... /77099822/

If that's the case, then I'm big enough to apologize.

Among many other things.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 9:21 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I was referring to:

Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Trump actually believes the garbage he is spewing most of the time. That's the difference.

Actually, according to Ivanka and Jared, he doesn't. He never really believed the birther BS, but understood he could build a political career on people's bigotry. Same with demonizing Latinos and Muslims. Years ago, Trump had told Howard Stern that if he ever ran for office, it would be as a Republican, because the right are the dumbest people alive.

I just researched it, appears to be a fake meme started on Facebook.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald- ... ake-2016-3
https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2015/12/ ... /77099822/

If that's the case, then I'm big enough to apologize.

Among many other things.

I already said that I'm big enough to apologize if true.
Trump is the king of liars. I've already provided a few examples of the untruths he spouts.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 11:16 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Trump is the king of liars. I've already provided a few examples of the untruths he spouts.

Did you independently fact check them?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2018, 11:42 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No, but in my 52 years of being an Aspie, I've accumulated a degree of knowledge concerning current events and history that I can tell when someone is telling the truth, and when someone is lying. Trump seems to lie as easily as he breathes.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 12:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No, but in my 52 years of being an Aspie, I've accumulated a degree of knowledge concerning current events and history that I can tell when someone is telling the truth, and when someone is lying. Trump seems to lie as easily as he breathes.

Aspie being able to tell when someone’s lying lol
You just liberal who’s extremely biased that’s all.

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 12:23 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
No, but in my 52 years of being an Aspie, I've accumulated a degree of knowledge concerning current events and history that I can tell when someone is telling the truth, and when someone is lying.

Really? That would be a rare and sought after talent indeed.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 12:55 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Like others are saying, that's not an ability associated with aspergers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 1:16 am

I think you boys know what I meant, but I'll spell it out: over the years I've prided myself on being a student of history (which I have a BA in), as well as an observer of current affairs. No, I don't claim to be a human lie detector - I've been scammed by unethical people my whole life. But if someone says something idiotic like, the Honduran caravan is an invasion force filled with MS13 gang members and Arab terrorists, or that because the KKK had been formed by southern Democrats following the Civil War it must be a liberal organization, I will unequivocally call BS.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 1:37 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I think you boys know what I meant, but I'll spell it out: over the years I've prided myself on being a student of history (which I have a BA in), as well as an observer of current affairs. No, I don't claim to be a human lie detector - I've been scammed by unethical people my whole life. But if someone says something idiotic like, the Honduran caravan is an invasion force filled with MS13 gang members and Arab terrorists, or that because the KKK had been formed by southern Democrats following the Civil War it must be a liberal organization, I will unequivocally call BS.

No I mistook what you meant, which is associated with autism.

Both those examples seem more like a belief than a lie

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 1:51 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Trump knows that caravan is full of desperate refugees, but he wants to play up to his base which he thinks consists mainly of Alt Right white nationalists. That's what he thinks you are.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 2:31 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Trump knows that caravan is full of desperate refugees, but he wants to play up to his base which he thinks consists mainly of Alt Right white nationalists. That's what he thinks you are.

The kind of people you're describing wouldn't want the refugees piling in here regardless of who else is with them.

When did he say he thinks his base consists mainly of Alt Right white nationalists?

It sounds like you're just making stuff up, or believing what others have made up.

What percentage of the 53 million people who voted for Trump, consisted of Alt Right white nationalists?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 5:43 am

Duh all of us are nazis.
There’s two groups of people in this nation liberals and evil racist nazis :cry:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2018, 7:07 am

sly279 wrote:
Duh all of us are nazis.
There’s two groups of people in this nation liberals and evil racist nazis :cry:

The way it was explained to me recently, it's Donald Trump who thinks I'm a nazi.