New Congresswoman Calls President Trump an M-f-er

Page 2 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Jan 2019, 4:47 am

If the law allowed it in any state, a great many people would be removed from office and so many seats would be vacant that there wouldn't even be a quorum anywhere!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2019, 5:25 am

A racist bigot and "grab 'em by the p****" self-described sexual predator who was endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan and thinks neo-Nazis are "very fine people" locks up 14,000 children in chain-link cages in concentration camps and you're wringing your hands over someone calling him a "Motherf***er".

:roll:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2019, 12:50 pm

If Dick Cheney had been there he would have told her to "either f**k off, or go f**k yourself!" as Cheney said to Patrick Leahy when Leahy tried to shake Cheney's hand at the Senate floor in 2004. :lol:

Trump wouldn't have waisted time saying anything at all, but would have just walked right up to her, and then grabbed her by the....

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2019, 4:51 pm

Piobaire wrote:
A racist bigot and "grab 'em by the p****" self-described sexual predator who was endorsed by the Ku Klux Klan and thinks neo-Nazis are "very fine people" locks up 14,000 children in chain-link cages in concentration camps and you're wringing your hands over someone calling him a "Motherf***er".

You bloody snowflakes.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2019, 5:10 pm

Prometheus18 wrote:
Just goes to show the lack of manners and civility among those who are supposed to be running the country. Very vulgar. Even Trump, whom I hate, wouldn't have stooped that low.

Wrong.

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

06 Jan 2019, 6:21 pm

Piobaire wrote:

Totally not accurate, but ok.

None of this rhetoric surprises me. I fully expect Democrats to royal screw themselves somehow. They're pretty good at it by now.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2019, 6:40 pm

If you believe the president can redact anything he ever says or does without consequences, he has indoctrinated you as part of his cult.

I'd be surprised if Trump's not an amphetamine junkie. When someone claims to be an overachiever without any serious scholarly background, that's usually the case in the U.S.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2019, 11:05 pm

BaronHarkonnen85 wrote:
Piobaire wrote:

Totally not accurate, but ok.

None of this rhetoric surprises me. I fully expect Democrats to royal screw themselves somehow. They're pretty good at it by now.

I'm expecting a repeat of 2016.

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jan 2019, 11:27 pm

Interesting how most if not all of the liberals here are avoiding (commenting in)this thread. :roll:

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Jan 2019, 11:46 pm

DT has set a very bad example himself, and lowered the bar so it's level with the mud.

my blog:

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jan 2019, 11:57 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
DT has set a very bad example himself, and lowered the bar so it's level with the mud.

So 2 wrongs make a right?

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Jan 2019, 12:08 am

No it was unprofessional but who started it? Does DT exhibit any dignity? Who wanted to grab them by the p....y?

You guys need someone that can be looked up to and has some depth and doesn't deny climate change among other things. The Democrats just need someone that can unite them but the Repubs are just as divided.

my blog:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2019, 12:26 am

Heat844 wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

So 2 wrongs make a right?

I've been pointing out for a long time how the strategy of liberalism seems to be doing everything it's supposed to be above and against.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2019, 12:57 am

Prometheus18 wrote:
Just goes to show the lack of manners and civility among those who are supposed to be running the country. Very vulgar. Even Trump, whom I hate, wouldn't have stooped that low.

Except for the 2012 video clip of him calling the Chinese "motherf***ers," when he said that's how he'd impose a 25% tax on them.. by saying "Listen, motherf***ers, we're going to tax you 25%."

Here's the article and clip from a speech in Las Vegas:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/wat ... 0746727761

And he's said much worse.

Besides, Melania has a child.. and thus, unless their marriage is sexless, Trump is in fact a Motherf***er.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2019, 1:06 am

Wouldn't a more accurate equivalency be if Trump had called Obama a mofo? This is about a congressperson calling the potus a mofo. Not someone calling someone or something else a mofo or dropping f bombs.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2019, 1:21 am

EzraS wrote:
Wouldn't a more accurate equivalency be if Trump had called Obama a mofo? This is about a congressperson calling the potus a mofo. Not someone calling someone or something else a mofo or dropping f bombs.

Did you not just see and hear the video footage of him using the exact same word in a speech to a large audience? :? Why does he get any kind of pass on language if what she said was "so disgraceful?" Trump uses foul language and insults All The Time, so it's MASSIVELY hypocritical of him to pretend to be upset by someone else doing it.