Page 4 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2019, 2:25 am

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
EzraS wrote:
No thank you, I think I'll just stop talking to you if insist on continuing being rude and condescending. Which was my original point, that if you continue behaving that way people aren't going to want to continue chatting with you. If you struggle socially, like most of us here do, then you might want to take that into consideration as being part of the reason you're struggling--that you're not willing to hear constructive criticism about how you interact with others.

Anyway, I would say it's been nice chatting with you as that is the social convention, but that would be a lie.

You could have addressed me civil and mature way, but instead you decided to be rude, condescending, judgmental, embellishing, presumptuous etc. You need to fix your own problems in how you choose to deal with others before trying to fix theirs. What you're doing is textbook projecting.

I have not once been uncivil in this conversation, I addressed you and asked you to please stop being rude. That's not uncivil. Also it's not presumptuous to mention how often you talk about how unbiased you are compared to everyone else here, it's an objective observation of behaviour if one simply looks at your comment history; nor is it presumptuous to ask you to stop doing it because it's rude. I don't think you know what these words mean because they don't apply to my comments here.

But as I said, I really don't want to continue this conversation with you. I asked you to stop being rude, you said no. There's nothing more to say to each other.

Yes you were uncivil. You didn't address, you attacked, with very rude, condescending and presumptions verbiage. You are the one using terms like "everyone else here" and subjectively putting them in my mouth. You don't think those words apply to you because you don't see your own problems and instead project them onto others.

You could have said what had to say to me in a much nicer, mature and succinct way. And you know it.

Last edited by EzraS on 13 Jan 2019, 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2019, 2:57 am

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:
No thank you, I think I'll just stop talking to you if insist on continuing being rude and condescending. Which was my original point, that if you continue behaving that way people aren't going to want to continue chatting with you. If you struggle socially, like most of us here do, then you might want to take that into consideration as being part of the reason you're struggling--that you're not willing to hear constructive criticism about how you interact with others.

Anyway, I would say it's been nice chatting with you as that is the social convention, but that would be a lie.

You could have addressed me civil and mature way, but instead you decided to be rude, condescending, judgmental, embellishing, presumptuous etc. You need to fix your own problems in how you choose to deal with others before trying to fix theirs. What you're doing is textbook projecting.

I have not once been uncivil in this conversation, I addressed you and asked you to please stop being rude. That's not uncivil. Also it's not presumptuous to mention how often you talk about how unbiased you are compared to everyone else here, it's an objective observation of behaviour if one simply looks at your comment history; nor is it presumptuous to ask you to stop doing it because it's rude. I don't think you know what these words mean because they don't apply to my comments here.

But as I said, I really don't want to continue this conversation with you. I asked you to stop being rude, you said no. There's nothing more to say to each other.

Yes you were uncivil. You didn't address, you attacked, with very rude, condescending and presumptions verbiage. You are the one using terms like "everyone else here" and subjectively putting them in my mouth. You don't think those words apply to you because you don't see your own problems and instead project them onto others.

I've suggested several times that the conversation should end and we obviously have nothing more to say to each other. Please stop.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2019, 3:03 am

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I've suggested several times that the conversation should end and we obviously have nothing more to say to each other. Please stop.

I think you just want the last word.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2019, 3:12 am

QuantumChemist wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
...If an impeachment led to a convitction, it would lead to him being dumped out the dumbwaiter/poop chute/trap door of the White House : but it wouldn't lead to criminal sanctions, would it :? ?
Whatever else could follow, I don't think the impeachment could lead to time - could it????? :o

he most certainly will, after he finally leaves the WH, spend more time in courtrooms than he would like, at the federal and state levels, a fate he richly deserves. he, who abused the legal system for decades [taught by the master satanic ratphuqer himself, roy cohn] will be the one whom the legal system finally gets to mangle a bit. however, senator turtleface will prevent the sitting POTUS from any consequences of his actions, that is a sure thing. that is one reason he is DESPERATE to stay in office, likely until he keels over. I wouldn't put a try at martial law past that crook.

If he does get impeached and convicted of a crime, he will expect that his replacement will pardone him and prevent him from going to prison. That plan only works for federal crimes, not state one. If he does do time in prison, it will be charges brought by individual states that will do him in. At that stage, he will do something else to try to block this process. I can see him trying to use an insanity defense to protect himself.

he is in deep with the mob, he has cards left he hasn't shown. absent that, mebbe he could find refuge in Russia.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2019, 10:46 pm

For the record fwiw I do not think I am the most logical person in the world, that of course is ridiculous. Nor do I think I'm the only person on WP who prefers and tries to use critical thinking. There are and have been plenty of WP members who are better at it than I am, of course. I'm not sure that I'm even any good at it. I just know that I try to use it, and perhaps fail.

My opinions are just my personal opinions. I'm not a political expert. I'm just Joe Schmoe giving his 2 cents worth. I have no problem taking into consideration that I might be completely wrong.

Do I think some people are swept up in hype? Sure. Do I think everyone, or every liberal, or every anti-trump person is swept up in hype? No of course not. If you are not a person who's swept up in hype, then I am not talking about you. I'm talking about others. For the most part my observations of people are not limited to Wrong Planet or to any particular member.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2019, 12:14 am

EzraS wrote:
For the record fwiw I do not think I am the most logical person in the world, that of course is ridiculous. Nor do I think I'm the only person on WP who prefers and tries to use critical thinking. There are and have been plenty of WP members who are better at it than I am, of course. I'm not sure that I'm even any good at it. I just know that I try to use it, and perhaps fail.

My opinions are just my personal opinions. I'm not a political expert. I'm just Joe Schmoe giving his 2 cents worth. I have no problem taking into consideration that I might be completely wrong.

Do I think some people are swept up in hype? Sure. Do I think everyone, or every liberal, or every anti-trump person is swept up in hype? No of course not. If you are not a person who's swept up in hype, then I am not talking about you. I'm talking about others. For the most part my observations of people are not limited to Wrong Planet or to any particular member.

You are miles ahead of everyone here.

I didn't even function very well, or speak well until age 35 ish.

When I was your age, I had very low IQ.

Hopefully, you use your intelligence and get a high paying analytical job! 8)

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2019, 1:50 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You are miles ahead of everyone here.

I didn't even function very well, or speak well until age 35 ish.

When I was your age, I had very low IQ.

Hopefully, you use your intelligence and get a high paying analytical job! 8)

People have gotten upset in the past when I've mentioned how my thought process works and how I believe I feel and view things.

Thank you very much. However I don't function well for the most part outside of this sort of thing. I have low to very low aptitude regarding most everything else, including speaking. I might write well, but I don't understand much anything habout the rules or whatever about writing. I don't even know the right term for what I mean. Phonics? Diction?

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2019, 4:19 am

From what little i’ve Read on this thread, so far, it has degenerated into a p!ssing match. Admins, do everyone else a favor and lock this thread!