Page 3 of 11 [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 1:43 pm

You're also ignoring the difference between an op-ed and propaganda. The white house controls propaganda, journalists do not.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 1:44 pm

If your clarity of political thought REALLY speaks for itself, then why must you rub it in everyone's faces?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 1:50 pm

:roll:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Last edited by JohnPowell on 25 Mar 2019, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 1:51 pm

cberg wrote:
If your clarity of political thought REALLY speaks for itself, then why must you rub it in everyone's faces?

Oh, I don't know. Perhaps because I've been ridiculed, harassed, unfriended, and generally been made to feel like a bad person because I didn't lose my critical thinking skills when this hogwash first started to gain traction. I think I'm entitled to a little gloating, yes?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 1:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
So what? I'm supposed to love Trump now? The guy is still a terrible president. He will always be a terrible president. Just like Obama with his empty half-baked promise of change and Bush with his war on terror BS. :roll:

Personally, I'd take Obama or Bush any day over Trump. :D

Because of those two horrific Presidents and there double terms you now have Trump :D Because of the Russiagate hoax being pushed for nearly 3 years by the same media outlets now making out that mass murderer Bush wasn't so bad and Obama was the second coming of Jesus Christ, it is very likely you will get Trump for a second term. Just like I warned.

Obama saved the economy from the mess Bush left him, and gave millions of Americans health care. He wasn't the Second Coming, but he hardly sounds like he was a horrible President.

He bailed out crooked banks for trillions of dollars. Trump has improved Obama's mess. His healthcare plan was a Republican one and importantly left millions without healthcare. Gave lots of people a plan they couldn't afford. Disaster.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 1:56 pm

firemonkey wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
From Glenn Greenwald-

"The Mueller investigation is complete and this is a simple fact that will never go away: not one single American was charged, indicted or convicted for conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election - not even a low-level volunteer. The number is zero."

https://mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald/s ... 3418490880

I would be lying if I said I hate to tell you I told you so. I've been called so many names on this site over the last few years for calling out this hoax.

The attempt by the media will be to pretend it was never about collusion, but there's no wriggling out of that one. History cannot be erased now, people went too far.

I hope to see people admitting they were wrong and really learning this time. Never believe a word the mainstream media says.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

So maybe everyone's guilty of numerous crimes Eh? :roll:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 2:23 pm

There Are Four Lights!

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 2:24 pm

Darmok wrote:

Greenwald is a real journalist.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 2:31 pm

I'm sickened by the myopic bipartisan focus today on punishment, blame & generally insisting one side must always suffer for there to be any winners.

It's spineless.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 3:04 pm

cberg wrote:
I'm sickened by the myopic bipartisan focus today on punishment, blame & generally insisting one side must always suffer for there to be any winners.

It's spineless.

Spineless is pushing a theory for 3 years then making out like the last 3 years didn't happen when the theory is shown to be a hoax.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 3:49 pm

"This is a good day for America."

There Are Four Lights!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 3:58 pm

I don't trust the guy saying the media is our enemy when he shamelessly plugs @FoxNews on social media.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 6:39 pm

Rand Paul has it right. There are a lot of Obama administration people who should be going to jail.

There Are Four Lights!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 7:06 pm

Wise words from Noam Chomsky.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 9:03 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
So what? I'm supposed to love Trump now? The guy is still a terrible president. He will always be a terrible president. Just like Obama with his empty half-baked promise of change and Bush with his war on terror BS. :roll:

Personally, I'd take Obama or Bush any day over Trump. :D

Because of those two horrific Presidents and there double terms you now have Trump :D Because of the Russiagate hoax being pushed for nearly 3 years by the same media outlets now making out that mass murderer Bush wasn't so bad and Obama was the second coming of Jesus Christ, it is very likely you will get Trump for a second term. Just like I warned.

Obama saved the economy from the mess Bush left him, and gave millions of Americans health care. He wasn't the Second Coming, but he hardly sounds like he was a horrible President.

He bailed out crooked banks for trillions of dollars. Trump has improved Obama's mess. His healthcare plan was a Republican one and importantly left millions without healthcare. Gave lots of people a plan they couldn't afford. Disaster.

Thereby saving the economy, an giving healthcare to millions who had not had it before.
Just how did Trump fix Obama's mess? Just because Trump says he did hardly means he actually did it.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 9:37 pm

Darn right.

There Are Four Lights!