Page 1 of 19 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 1:51 pm

ANY military secrets.

Beside, if he was so willing to take the risks, he should have turned himself in 7 years ago instead of hiding behind some ambassador's skirts.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 1:55 pm

I believe human history clearly indicates that militaries cannot be trusted with secrets. :roll:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 1:57 pm

cberg wrote:
I believe human history clearly indicates that militaries cannot be trusted with secrets.
And most people cannot handle the truth.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 2:00 pm

Sometimes the morally "right" thing to do breaks laws. That said, if you (editorially) feel strongly enough about something to break the law, you also have to face the consequences. If your attitude is, "this is right, so I can break the law and people should then praise me for it and I should be excused from any consequences," well, you haven't given enough thought to your moral position.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 2:02 pm

Nevertheless someone should be forcing everyone to learn the truth.

I'll be picking up some slack on these matters, I'm sure.

People really hate hackers. :(

Hackers really :heart: people though.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 2:05 pm

The man IMO went too far is exposing truths and am glad his ass is now in custody.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 2:09 pm

You must really appreciate lies then. :evil:

I don't believe anything gives governments the right to lie to anyone.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 2:18 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
The man IMO went too far is exposing truths and am glad his ass is now in custody.

Maybe blowing up innocent civilians was going too far.... The reaction to a journalist being punished for doing his job is a great example of how indoctrinated people are. In a true free society we would be applauding someone exposing pure evil.

On a side note I'm pretty sure he is on the spectrum.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 2:28 pm

People have failed to understand the whole point of the internet - having a network of all the information in the world is about transparency, not reinforcing our nationalist proxy wars.

Millions of people like me will take his place, quite willingly

Stop trusting your government, they're the traitors. If you don't believe me, just compare your bank account to your government's budget.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 2:44 pm

cberg wrote:
People have failed to understand the whole point of the internet - having a network of all the information in the world is about transparency, not reinforcing our nationalist proxy wars.

Millions of people like me will take his place, quite willingly

Stop trusting your government, they're the traitors. If you don't believe me, just compare your bank account to your government's budget.

Trump said during his campaign about the US spending trillions of dollars on wars and that he liked Wikileaks. No he is acting like Judas saying he doesn't know him! Pathetic!

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 2:47 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
cberg wrote:
People have failed to understand the whole point of the internet - having a network of all the information in the world is about transparency, not reinforcing our nationalist proxy wars. Millions of people like me will take his place, quite willingly. Stop trusting your government, they're the traitors. If you don't believe me, just compare your bank account to your government's budget.
Trump said during his campaign about the US spending trillions of dollars on wars and that he liked Wikileaks. No he is acting like Judas saying he doesn't know him! Pathetic!
Typical of Trump.

He pandered during his campaign, and revealed his real intentions after being elected.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 2:56 pm

Fnord wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cberg wrote:
People have failed to understand the whole point of the internet - having a network of all the information in the world is about transparency, not reinforcing our nationalist proxy wars. Millions of people like me will take his place, quite willingly. Stop trusting your government, they're the traitors. If you don't believe me, just compare your bank account to your government's budget.
Typical of politcians.

They pander during their campaigns, and reveal their real intentions after being elected.

There! I fixed it for you!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

11 Apr 2019, 3:09 pm

It's a crime to reveal the crimes of the deep state.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 3:13 pm

No, it's a charitable act for posterity. There is no deep state if we can manage to stop venerating dirty money.

demeus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 3:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
He's a traitor to whatever country he is a citizen of.

So why did Australia not charge him as such? Maybe because he did not do anything to them. Again, spy and thief, I can fathom but not traitor.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 4:02 pm

demeus wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
He's a traitor to whatever country he is a citizen of.

So why did Australia not charge him as such? Maybe because he did not do anything to them. Again, spy and thief, I can fathom but not traitor.

Most hackers are spies & thieves. That in itself is no reason for you to pretend to know why. The hacking community does not answer to your materialistic notions of private property, in large part because you are being ripped off by governments & corporations.