Page 8 of 19 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 5:44 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
What Mueller did was open the door for the bee hive of investigations Trump will have to face. Among them will be investigations into Trump's tax returns (the fact that he desperately doesn't want to release them speaks volumes), as well as obstruction of justice.
Trump's crowing is premature, as we don't know what's really in the report. But people who do are Mueller's investigators, and they say the Cheeto has not only been not exonerated, but that he's in deeper sh*t than Barr has let on.

The more investigations and hearings that take place, like the Mueller nothing and the Cummings Cohen nothing, the better it will be for Trump and the worse it will be for the Democrats. It's always been a gamble and so far it's ended up in Trump's favor, with his claims of a hoax, a witch hunt and fake news seeming more and more likely the case. Seen as just a ridiculous and messed up attempt to depose a president.

I'm willing to chance it.

Well then if it all backfires and Trump gets reelected, I don't want to hear any complaints. Looking at the scoreboard so far, the odds seem way in favor of continual backfires.

Of course I'm still going to complain. :duh:

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 6:02 am

Fnord wrote:
cberg wrote:
demeus wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
He's a traitor to whatever country he is a citizen of.
So why did Australia not charge him as such? Maybe because he did not do anything to them. Again, spy and thief, I can fathom but not traitor.
Most hackers are spies & thieves. That in itself is no reason for you to pretend to know why. The hacking community does not answer to your materialistic notions of private property, in large part because you are being ripped off by governments & corporations.
Reviewing the news reports ... Assange is charged with only 1 count of what is essentially "Breaking and Entering" on the Federal level. He accessed a system that he wasn't supposed to access -- a system that belongs to the federal government.

I think he's a traitor, but even the government seems to officially think otherwise.

You need to be more specific. When you say "federal level," do you mean the federal government of the USA or the federal government of Australia? Are you saying he's a traitor to Australia (his native land) or a traitor to the USA (he's not an American citizen).

The federal government of the USA can't charge a non-American with treason. Treason is betrayal of one's country. Assange is not an American. Why is this so hard for people to comprehend?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 6:22 am

Australia may as well be part of America :shrug:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 6:24 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
I've had plenty thanks. But the lies need to stop. This is serious business.

As far as I know, I've only spoken the truth.

Well then it's time to find other sources for news. The lies from the establishment media channels are getting more and more insane by the day. It's now even gone past Alex Jones/David Icke level or lunacy. Once their lies fall apart they just double down and fund even more outrageous lies and conspiracy theories.

I'll believe you when CNN and MSNBC claim children murdered in a school shooting had never existed, and that everyone else were "crisis actors."

hear hear, so far it's only been stuff like fake dossiers, nonexistent "pee tapes" and a collusion hoax. Nazis everywhere. The world is coming to an end in a few years. Oh and that racist kid who attacked a veteran by smiling at him.

Who says all that stuff is fake? Trump and company is who, and thus the why is evident.

It is all fake. The burden of truth is on those making the fake claims. CNN and the rest of them pushed the 'gas attacks' in Syria that were all carried out by the Jihadists or were fake. And the Iraq lies, babies out of incubators. You just keep deflecting.

We know Team Trump met with Russian agents in Trump Tower.
We know Trump was negotiating to build a Trump Tower in Moscow during the election.
We know Trump encouraged the Russians to hack Clinton's emails.
And on and on with provable stuff.

And nothing came of it. Where as Clinton meeting and paying foreign agents provided the fake Steele Dossier. She told bankers she would be their candidate. She took money From Russia to sell off American uranium. She took money From Goldman Sachs, Over $600,000. She took money from the Saudis while saying she knew they fund ISIS. She said the US needed to remove Assad for Israel. If she had have won you'd be silent about it all as you are now. Meeting Russians at a f**king tower is nothing. And Trump is a crook, not Russian puppet. He's an Israeli puppet. Netanyahu sleeps in his son in law's bed bed!! !! Netanyahu boasted about his control over Trump during the election campaign. And him joking around about hacking emails is nothing. Bill Binney has proved the emails were leaked. Seriously, enough of the BS.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 6:27 am

cyberdad wrote:
I'm surprised the Australian government is not doing anything to bring him back home?

They have capitulated to US pressure. See John Pilger for this.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 7:26 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
What Mueller did was open the door for the bee hive of investigations Trump will have to face. Among them will be investigations into Trump's tax returns (the fact that he desperately doesn't want to release them speaks volumes), as well as obstruction of justice.
Trump's crowing is premature, as we don't know what's really in the report. But people who do are Mueller's investigators, and they say the Cheeto has not only been not exonerated, but that he's in deeper sh*t than Barr has let on.

The more investigations and hearings that take place, like the Mueller nothing and the Cummings Cohen nothing, the better it will be for Trump and the worse it will be for the Democrats. It's always been a gamble and so far it's ended up in Trump's favor, with his claims of a hoax, a witch hunt and fake news seeming more and more likely the case. Seen as just a ridiculous and messed up attempt to depose a president.

I'm willing to chance it.

Well then if it all backfires and Trump gets reelected, I don't want to hear any complaints. Looking at the scoreboard so far, the odds seem way in favor of continual backfires.

Of course I'm still going to complain. :duh:

Of course, but I still don't want to hear it :wink:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 2:20 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
I've had plenty thanks. But the lies need to stop. This is serious business.

As far as I know, I've only spoken the truth.

Well then it's time to find other sources for news. The lies from the establishment media channels are getting more and more insane by the day. It's now even gone past Alex Jones/David Icke level or lunacy. Once their lies fall apart they just double down and fund even more outrageous lies and conspiracy theories.

I'll believe you when CNN and MSNBC claim children murdered in a school shooting had never existed, and that everyone else were "crisis actors."

hear hear, so far it's only been stuff like fake dossiers, nonexistent "pee tapes" and a collusion hoax. Nazis everywhere. The world is coming to an end in a few years. Oh and that racist kid who attacked a veteran by smiling at him.

Who says all that stuff is fake? Trump and company is who, and thus the why is evident.

It is all fake. The burden of truth is on those making the fake claims. CNN and the rest of them pushed the 'gas attacks' in Syria that were all carried out by the Jihadists or were fake. And the Iraq lies, babies out of incubators. You just keep deflecting.

We know Team Trump met with Russian agents in Trump Tower.
We know Trump was negotiating to build a Trump Tower in Moscow during the election.
We know Trump encouraged the Russians to hack Clinton's emails.
And on and on with provable stuff.

And nothing came of it. Where as Clinton meeting and paying foreign agents provided the fake Steele Dossier. She told bankers she would be their candidate. She took money From Russia to sell off American uranium. She took money From Goldman Sachs, Over $600,000. She took money from the Saudis while saying she knew they fund ISIS. She said the US needed to remove Assad for Israel. If she had have won you'd be silent about it all as you are now. Meeting Russians at a f**king tower is nothing. And Trump is a crook, not Russian puppet. He's an Israeli puppet. Netanyahu sleeps in his son in law's bed bed!! ! ! Netanyahu boasted about his control over Trump during the election campaign. And him joking around about hacking emails is nothing. Bill Binney has proved the emails were leaked. Seriously, enough of the BS.

If Trump is a puppet of your sworn enemy, Israel, why support him?
That uranium deal was looked into, and Clinton was cleared.
I was never thrilled with Clinton's connection to Wall Street; I just preferred her to Trump.
Clinton wasn't elected, so who cares.
Trump was not exonerated by Mueller. The fat lady has yet to sing.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 2:29 pm

All US Presidents dance to Israel's tune. It's just Trump genuinely supports Israel, which I have more respect for. And he was a trillion times better than Hillary. She's a bigger Israeli puppet than him.
No it wasn't looked into and she never faced trial.
Yes he was. You can stay in denial, just give it a rest posting fake stories.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 2:42 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
All US Presidents dance to Israel's tune. It's just Trump genuinely supports Israel, which I have more respect for. And he was a trillion times better than Hillary. She's a bigger Israeli puppet than him.

You're mistaken, she was cleared of all the idiocy.

Both Clinton and Obama expressed their dislike for Netanyahu, whereas he and Trump are bosom buddies.

Nothing fake about what I post.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 4:03 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Both Clinton and Obama expressed their dislike for Netanyahu, whereas he and Trump are bosom buddies.

She was cleared of nothing. It just wasn't investigated properly by her FBI friends. Intelligence agencies lie about everything and are corrupt to the core.

Not talking about Netanyahu. Even so, that is still B.S. Clinton is an Israeli puppet and Obama did one good thing and that was the Iran deal. He still gave Israel a rise to build racial colonies and murder people out of your taxes.

I've never seen you post anything factual. You watch Bill Maher and CNN so that says it all.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 6:15 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

She was cleared of nothing. It just wasn't investigated properly by her FBI friends. Intelligence agencies lie about everything and are corrupt to the core.

Not talking about Netanyahu. Even so, that is still B.S. Clinton is an Israeli puppet and Obama did one good thing and that was the Iran deal. He still gave Israel a rise to build racial colonies and murder people out of your taxes.

I've never seen you post anything factual. You watch Bill Maher and CNN so that says it all.

She was cleared, you just don't like their conclusion.
Yes, I watch Bill Maher and CNN. Just because you disagree with their reporting hardly means they're wrong.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 8:21 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
All US Presidents dance to Israel's tune. It's just Trump genuinely supports Israel, which I have more respect for.

huh! :?:

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 10:20 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
As I've already stated, Assange and his organization have become close allies of Trump and his Russian friends. They will continue to work hand-in-glove for the Putin dictatorship. Sending wh***y to trial and perhaps even convicting him isn't going to help along autocracy in America, but possibly will help stop Russia's tentacles from further infiltrating this country.

Let's break it down strip off the dross and get down to the fundamentals of your statement.

Kraichgauer(with added commentary by Spicewolf) wrote:
As I've allready stated, Assange and his organisation are close allies of Trump ... (That is why Trump and his goons are trying to destroy them, because they are his best buddies).

They will continue to work hand in glove(while trying to destroy eachother).

Sending Assange to trial and perhaps even convicting him(thus giving Trump a precedent to use against all other investigative journalists in the future, for example, journalists investigating Trump) will not help Autocracy in America.

It will help stop Russias tentacles from further infiltrating(which must be why Trump is doing it! Because Trump is best buddies with Putin, so therefore Trump must attack Putin and try to destroy Putins influence, because he loves Putin).

Do you perceive the defects in your argument now?
Do you see that your argument makes no sense at all?

Let me paint you another picture based on different starting Assumptions.

Quote:
Wikileaks are nobodies lackey.
They leaked on Russia ( Linky : https://wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/ )
They leaked on Bush.
They leaked on Obama.
They leaked on Clinton when she was heir apparent.
Their source on Clinton was likely a DNC insider who supported Sanders and was furious that Sanders was cheated.
And Trump is unable to sleep at night, because he knows Wikileaks are coming for his tax returns next.

That's why he's throwing everything he has at destroying Wikileaks.
And his team have concocted a nice little precedent that will allow him to go after any other pesky journalists that annoy him in the future.

The entire Russia narrative was started by the oligarchy of the DNC, to serve two main purposes.
1) To be an ongoing attack on Trump. Like the DNC version of the Obama-era Birther nonsense.
2) As a way to frame any attempt at unseating them from within the party as "Siding with Russia". Thus keeping their positions safe after that embarrassing 2016 election train-wreck where Clinton lost a popularity contest to a gropey slime-ball.

I think most people can decide for themselves, which interpretation of events makes more sense, yours or the above.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 10:44 pm

SpiceWolf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
As I've already stated, Assange and his organization have become close allies of Trump and his Russian friends. They will continue to work hand-in-glove for the Putin dictatorship. Sending wh***y to trial and perhaps even convicting him isn't going to help along autocracy in America, but possibly will help stop Russia's tentacles from further infiltrating this country.

Let's break it down strip off the dross and get down to the fundamentals of your statement.

Kraichgauer(with added commentary by Spicewolf) wrote:
As I've allready stated, Assange and his organisation are close allies of Trump ... (That is why Trump and his goons are trying to destroy them, because they are his best buddies).

They will continue to work hand in glove(while trying to destroy eachother).

Sending Assange to trial and perhaps even convicting him(thus giving Trump a precedent to use against all other investigative journalists in the future, for example, journalists investigating Trump) will not help Autocracy in America.

It will help stop Russias tentacles from further infiltrating(which must be why Trump is doing it! Because Trump is best buddies with Putin, so therefore Trump must attack Putin and try to destroy Putins influence, because he loves Putin).

Do you perceive the defects in your argument now?
Do you see that your argument makes no sense at all?

Let me paint you another picture based on different starting Assumptions.

Quote:
Wikileaks are nobodies lackey.
They leaked on Russia ( Linky : https://wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/ )
They leaked on Bush.
They leaked on Obama.
They leaked on Clinton when she was heir apparent.
Their source on Clinton was likely a DNC insider who supported Sanders and was furious that Sanders was cheated.
And Trump is unable to sleep at night, because he knows Wikileaks are coming for his tax returns next.

That's why he's throwing everything he has at destroying Wikileaks.
And his team have concocted a nice little precedent that will allow him to go after any other pesky journalists that annoy him in the future.

The entire Russia narrative was started by the oligarchy of the DNC, to serve two main purposes.
1) To be an ongoing attack on Trump. Like the DNC version of the Obama-era Birther nonsense.
2) As a way to frame any attempt at unseating them from within the party as "Siding with Russia". Thus keeping their positions safe after that embarrassing 2016 election train-wreck where Clinton lost a popularity contest to a gropey slime-ball.

I think most people can decide for themselves, which interpretation of events makes more sense, yours or the above.

People are entitled to believe what they want, as do you, and as do I. I happen to stand by what I wrote.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 4:16 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Yes, I watch Bill Maher and CNN. Just because you disagree with their reporting hardly means they're wrong.

Cleared in what trial or investigation. She's in bed with the FBI and they colluded to try to take down Trump.
It's not about disagreeing, they are pathological liars and conspiracy theorists. Well actually Maher is probably just an imbecile. He also likened shooting Palestinians with slapping women. You never watch anything that challenges your incorrect beliefs.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 4:57 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Cleared or just let off the hook?