More left-wing hate crimes (three in one day)

Page 3 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 9:28 pm

cyberdad wrote:
What's derogatory about saying his posts are entertaining?

Apparently compliments are considered "hate speech" now? what exactly happened to the free speech warriors Ezra?

In my opinion "Darmok is good for a laugh...like watching fiction like Mr Bean..." is a sarcastic and derogatory statement in the guise of a complement, known as a backhanded complement. Which I think you know perfectly well. Your attempt to pass off your insults and belittling remarks as "complements" is plainly obvious.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 10:03 pm

Everyone knows it's illegal to criticize conservatives. :roll:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 10:13 pm

So much glossing, one might go blind.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 10:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Is there a vid of the Drag Queen beating him up? I’d really like to see it,might perk me up a bit.

That indeed would be hilarious to see! :lol:

:idea: There should be a pay per view event where drag queens and conservatives go at it like pro wrestling.All proceeds go to charities that all agree on,like sick kids and animal shelters.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 10:26 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Miss Lizard is really quite the liberal. She and Darmok have a "friendly rivalry" going.

I shall challenge him at Tanagra. :P

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 10:31 pm

I've missed you Misslizard.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 10:32 pm

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 10:33 pm

EzraS wrote:
I've missed you Misslizard.

Thank you!!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 10:33 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Miss Lizard is really quite the liberal. She and Darmok have a "friendly rivalry" going.

They set a good example for the rest of us.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 11:44 pm

cberg wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Not sure grabbing at a persons hat and face constitutes a hate crime. Most of those at worst seem to be politically motivated assault not hate crimes especially considering the definition of hate crime is:
a crime, usually violent, motivated by prejudice or intolerance toward an individual’s national origin, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.

physical confrontations or conflicts based on political views are not considered hate crimes, by the definition.

These are petty crimes committed by people who seem to be receiving a lot of hate from conservatives posting these things. We're not going to criminalize nasty emotions but I think it's fair to point out when a party is instigating something. That's the entire Trump M.O.; Rep.s instigate, s**t happens & Rep.s whine about it. Did I miss something?

That is what I thought when I heard about the kid at school having another student knock his hat off and take his 'trump' cape. Granted the student who did this was older so maybe he should have just let it go...but that said I am sure the younger student was intentionally trolling with their cape trying to get a reaction. Like he wasn't just an innocent kid who got attacked he was trolling around in a Trump cape trying to instigate things. Of course the best thing to do is not to give in and act un-civil yourself so I am not defending such actions against trump supporters but at the same time these are not 'hate crimes' like some people keep saying. I mean how the "f**k your feelings' crowd is considering what amounts to almost being fist fights over politics to be hate crimes is beyond me.

There whole mantra seemed to be based around being mean to other people, so they are surprised when people are mean to them? I mean sure perhaps middle ground needs to be found and some of these conflicts resolved...but this isn't even a hate crime issue.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 3:14 am

cberg wrote:
Do you require the assistance of liberals to feel secure or will you accomplish it yourself?

LOL! like the Mexicans flooding into the country...who do all the menial work for the conservatives like Trump
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 90702072d6

Michael Moore is right...the more you dig the truth just gets awful

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 3:19 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
There whole mantra seemed to be based around being mean to other people, so they are surprised when people are mean to them? I mean sure perhaps middle ground needs to be found and some of these conflicts resolved...but this isn't even a hate crime issue.

Dave Chapelle (the comedian) was right. Trump said he would bring jobs back to America but nobody wants to make Nike shoes for $2/hr.

When his wall eventually gets built it will be the Mexican economy that stands to benefit at the American taxpayers when he employs Mexicans to build the wall.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 4:50 am

cyberdad wrote:
cberg wrote:
Do you require the assistance of liberals to feel secure or will you accomplish it yourself?

LOL! like the Mexicans flooding into the country...who do all the menial work for the conservatives like Trump
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 90702072d6

Michael Moore is right...the more you dig the truth just gets awful

If all the illegal immigrants from Central and South America only amounted to a menial labor slave wage force for conservatives like Trump, then why would there be any complaints?

If that were the case, wouldn't Trump and the conservatives want to build a giant moving walkway to bring them in, instead of a wall to keep them out? What does Michael Moore have to say about applying logic?

Last edited by EzraS on 16 Apr 2019, 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 5:03 am

I think Guetamala which is on Trump's list of sh++hole countries and the current wave of humans moving to the Mexican border is the source of most of his staff in Mar-a-Lago golf resort

As a matter of fact his resort empire relies on South Americans as Americans don't want to work there
https://www.vox.com/2018/9/11/17845846/ ... mar-a-lago

So it doesn't make sense when his businesses rely on immigrant labor

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 5:18 am

cyberdad wrote:
I think Guetamala which is on Trump's list of sh++hole countries and the current wave of humans moving to the Mexican border is the source of most of his staff in Mar-a-Lago golf resort

As a matter of fact his resort empire relies on South Americans as Americans don't want to work there
https://www.vox.com/2018/9/11/17845846/ ... mar-a-lago

So it doesn't make sense when his businesses rely on immigrant labor

Isn't Guetamala also on the Democrats/liberals list of s**thole contries? Or do they think it's a nice country? How can they can say Guetamala is a horrible country and complain about Trump calling it a s**thole without contradicting themselves?

And again if Trump and the conservatives viewed all the illegal immigrants from Central and South America as nothing more than a slave wage menial labor force, then why would they have any complaints? Wouldn't that be like the Pharaoh and Egyptians wanting Moses to take the Hebrews away?

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2019, 5:58 am

Since liberals are usually the ones speaking out against violence and hate speech it's perfectly reasonable to expect them to live up to their own standards. Unfortunately, in relatively recent times, many of them ironically decided to sink in to the level of behaviour they claim to oppose.