JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 7:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
This is mighty interesting to listen to.

As he's being interviewed by "LaRouchepac," which was founded by a man who was notoriously insane, tells me that his so called expert opinion is highly suspect.

Talk about jump through hoops to avoid the truth. As if it matters who interviews him. Binney is a former top NSA official.

A former NSA official who can only get a remnant of the wacky Lyndon LaRouche organization to listen to him. Doesn't exactly encourage most to think he's a credible source after all.

There's lots of former intelligence agency officials working together to debunk the Russia hoax. And Yes, fantasy fiction channels like CNN won't have him on because they are pushing the hoax and don't want their poor viewers to understand reality.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 7:23 pm

Same with insane Maddow. She's had people on who have started telling the truth and then she cuts them off.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 7:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

A former NSA official who can only get a remnant of the wacky Lyndon LaRouche organization to listen to him. Doesn't exactly encourage most to think he's a credible source after all.

I'd say he real question is how credible is Bill Binney himself, rather than who interviews him.

However there are other sources featuring Binney I came across such as Computer Weekly, PBS, NBC, U.S. News & World Report etc.

Here's Binney being interviewed by Jimmy Dore who's described as a progressive leftist. He starts out this segment saying, "if you know anything about William Binney, you know that he is probably the smartest guy who ever worked for the NSA".

I think eventually Russiagate will be recognized as a hoax the same as the WMD hoax, which Binney also blew the whistle on.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 7:53 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
This is mighty interesting to listen to.

As he's being interviewed by "LaRouchepac," which was founded by a man who was notoriously insane, tells me that his so called expert opinion is highly suspect.

Talk about jump through hoops to avoid the truth. As if it matters who interviews him. Binney is a former top NSA official.

There's lots of former intelligence agency officials working together to debunk the Russia hoax. And Yes, fantasy fiction channels like CNN won't have him on because they are pushing the hoax and don't want their poor viewers to understand reality.

What makes you think counter-intelligence officials even know what's going on by now? The same 2 cross-eyed rhetorics have been bouncing off each other for years at this point.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 8:07 pm

Cause they've put evidence forward for the emails being leaked and Ray McGovern has an exceptional record. There is zero evidence for the Russiagate hoax and the burden of proof is on the hoaxers.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 8:22 pm

Oh, so you've evolved from witch hunter to an indisputable winner of who-done-it?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:03 pm

Has nothing to do with me. I just pass on the information.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:05 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
No, Netenyahu is sucking up to Trump because the orange one is so popular among the Israeli right. Trump is sucking up to his Israeli counterpart because that will get him the fundie and holy roller vote, as they believe Christ will reward them for being good to the Jews.

Nope, Netanyahu and other neocon Zionists have Trump on a string. Netanyahu boasted about his control over Trump during the election campaign.

If so, it's only because of the evangelical voters in America, who think the book of Revelations is a road map of the future, will support Trump if he supports Israel.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:05 pm

Quote:
I just pass on the information.

Sometimes you pass the information, sometimes the information passes you.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:46 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
No, Netenyahu is sucking up to Trump because the orange one is so popular among the Israeli right. Trump is sucking up to his Israeli counterpart because that will get him the fundie and holy roller vote, as they believe Christ will reward them for being good to the Jews.

Nope, Netanyahu and other neocon Zionists have Trump on a string. Netanyahu boasted about his control over Trump during the election campaign.

If so, it's only because of the evangelical voters in America, who think the book of Revelations is a road map of the future, will support Trump if he supports Israel.

Nope. It's because Israel controls your country. When Obama was President, Netanyahu went against his demands and spoke in Congress getting like 50 standing ovations. It was insane. Your Middle East policies are in Israel's interests and against US interests. Certainly not in Christian interests when the US and Co are supporting Jihadists that are murdering Christians and banning celebrating Christmas. You can try to blame Christians and Russia but the reality is something else.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:47 pm

cberg wrote:
Quote:

Yawn. The Russiagate hoax is over.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:54 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Nope. It's because Israel controls your country. When Obama was President, Netanyahu went against his demands and spoke in Congress getting like 50 standing ovations. It was insane. Your Middle East policies are in Israel's interests and against US interests. Certainly not in Christian interests when the US and Co are supporting Jihadists that are murdering Christians and banning celebrating Christmas. You can try to blame Christians and Russia but the reality is something else.

I'm hardly blaming all Christians; just an aberrant branch of Christianity.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:55 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Hasn't supporting Israel been a US tradition since the end of WW2?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 10:10 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
cberg wrote:
Quote:

That's probably why it's gotten so quiet here.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 11:33 pm

Not exactly. Things really got going in the 1960's.

Yep!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 12:04 am

EzraS wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
cberg wrote:
Quote:

That's probably why it's gotten so quiet here.

Then I'll liven things up!
ITISNOTAHOAXITISNOTAHOAXITISNOTAHOAXITISNOTAHOAX!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !