Page 1 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 8:45 pm

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/ ... n-intel-on

So how much you want to bet he gets away with this s**t too? :roll:

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 8:53 pm

Part of the alleged dirt officially used against Trump came from a foreign government source, in the form of the Steele dossier.

Banjo54
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jun 2019, 8:53 pm

This was a very, very stupid thing to say on Trump's part. You would think that a politician would have a good enough "filter" to avoid saying such things.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 9:00 pm

Banjo54 wrote:
This was a very, very stupid thing to say on Trump's part. You would think that a politician would have a good enough "filter" to avoid saying such things.

He's a very poor politician indeed. But if this doesn't cause him to get impeached or lose the election I will officially lose all faith in this country!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 9:18 pm

So the democrats openly using foreign intel against the president is okay, but the president saying he'd do the same is not okay? Why?

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 9:41 pm

EzraS wrote:
So the democrats openly using foreign intel against the president is okay, but the president saying he'd do the same is not okay? Why?

A demon-crat or republi-can't president who breaks the law deserves prison time. End of story.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 10:30 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:

A demon-crat or republi-can't president who breaks the law deserves prison time. End of story.

I don't understand what that has to do with my question or the topic.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 10:38 pm

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I don't understand your question. When did I ever say it was ok for democrats to break the law?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2019, 11:32 pm

EzraS wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I don't understand your question. When did I ever say it was ok for democrats to break the law?

I was referring to the public at large.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 5:02 am

EzraS wrote:

If an individual democrat said this (and you haven't provided a link) then they are in opposition and can be easily sacked.

If a standing POTUS declares it's ok then that's a problem and the OP has correctly pointed out Trump would break American law trying to flirt with foreign intelligence (it's not the first time he's done this). The only reason he isn't in jail is because the republicans are keeping him plugged to an oxygen tank. He's as crooked as they come.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 6:59 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

If an individual democrat said this (and you haven't provided a link) then they are in opposition and can be easily sacked.

If a standing POTUS declares it's ok then that's a problem and the OP has correctly pointed out Trump would break American law trying to flirt with foreign intelligence (it's not the first time he's done this). The only reason he isn't in jail is because the republicans are keeping him plugged to an oxygen tank. He's as crooked as they come.

I'm talking about the Steele dossier.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 7:19 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

This is really funny. All governments do this, everyone knows. It's just hypocrisy to make an issue of it. Hilary Clinton was probably doing the same.

It's absurd how the mutual mud-slinging is being managed. Suddenly Trump is mysogonist and a philanderer and everyone is hoo haaaing. JFK was a notorious womaniser and look at Bill Clinton!!

As a non -American and neither Republican or Dem, Trump to me is un-filtered, he is honest and says what he thinks, I think he is dyslexic so he is clumsy when speaking. He is full of himself to the point of being nauseating but he doesn't sugar coat things and I like straight talk. From outside the country he seems to be getting things done. Not one positive thing is ever said about him in the media.Only Fox News. They are biased to the right as well. Is there no neutral, objective reporting anymore?

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 10:03 am

Teach51 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

This is really funny. All governments do this, everyone knows. It's just hypocrisy to make an issue of it. Hilary Clinton was probably doing the same.

It's absurd how the mutual mud-slinging is being managed. Suddenly Trump is mysogonist and a philanderer and everyone is hoo haaaing. JFK was a notorious womaniser and look at Bill Clinton!!

As a non -American and neither Republican or Dem, Trump to me is un-filtered, he is honest and says what he thinks, I think he is dyslexic so he is clumsy when speaking. He is full of himself to the point of being nauseating but he doesn't sugar coat things and I like straight talk. From outside the country he seems to be getting things done. Not one positive thing is ever said about him in the media.Only Fox News. They are biased to the right as well. Is there no neutral, objective reporting anymore?

If by "getting things done" you mean screwing our economy up even worse with his stupid tariff wars with China and Mexico and pissing both our enemies AND our allies off, then yes I agree with you.

Last edited by TheRevengeofTW1ZTY on 14 Jun 2019, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 10:06 am

Teach51 doesn't live in the U.S., T... so of course she doesn't see how things really are here. Otherwise, she's okay.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 10:12 am

Fnord wrote:
Teach51 doesn't live in the U.S., T... so of course she doesn't see how things really are here. Otherwise, she's okay.

I had another trigger moment and deleted everything I said. :oops:

For now on when I argue about Trump I'm trying my best to present the cold facts and not get too worked up.

Politics is a topic best served cold. :)

Edit: And sometimes a little crazy humor helps. :wink:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 11:23 am

Teach51 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:

...I am not aware of Clinton or JFJ or LBJ paying off their hoochies.
to keep quiet, denying doing so, then, when caught, claiming it's okay! :x 8O

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!